Shafa3

vxoncp.jpg

Name: Mahoutsukai to Tenshi to Akuma

VNDB link:https://vndb.org/v21661

Japanese/Original Name:魔法使いと天使と悪魔

Publishing Date: 2018-11-30

Producer/Publisher:Varenyett

Description

Lucil–a witch–finds himself in a deserted place, far away from home after his grandfather used his last powers to teleport him to a self place after humans started to hunt all witches by burning the forest in which Lucil and his grandpa lived in. Two strangers find him, an angel and a devil, which hand will he take?

Download Link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

All credits go to user

for purchasing the game and being awesome enough to wanna share it here! Hope everyone enjoys!

• Thanks 1

how long is this game? (Short? Medium? Long?)

And Tyty!

Hmm, ill say its medium! Not as long as other BL visual novels like DMMD but not too short either! I think youll be able to finish it in two days? :Dancing:

Is there a Walkthrough to this game? :_red_fox 12

-----------------------------------

Update;

Found one

-----------------------------------

I wouldn't call the game short. Each character's route is the length you would expecte from any other game. It's just finished quicker because you only have the two characters. Each got four bad endings and one good.

I played the angle route last night and it took me around 6 hours (I used the skip button quite often, only because I'm one of the impatiention ones >x

Either way I'm off to play the devil route now >v0

Thank you for sharing this game

• 2 months later...
I wouldn't call the game short. Each character's route is the length you would expecte from any other game. It's just finished quicker because you only have the two characters. Each got four bad endings and one good.

I played the angle route last night and it took me around 6 hours (I used the skip button quite often, only because I'm one of the impatiention ones >x

Either way I'm off to play the devil route now >v0

It's medium at least, right? I kinda have the patience to play games that aren't short without skipping the text, but I'm dragging this one quite a bit. The game definitely isn't bad, but seeing how the MC doesn't have a lot of other characters to interact with, that's why I'm playing this so slowly.

• 4 years later...