The blind date OPEN RP *part of my all male world RPs*

YaoiFun

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Justin Knight I got jack off pics of him too. If ya wanna see

After 18, well 19 years Justin was going out on his first date! His rather strick parents(yes both guys)didn't let him date nor touch himself(witch he did)long as he was living with them and going to school. He lived a rather shelter live but was happy more or less. He graduated and got a job and his own place. After setting in and whacking it in every room for the first week he decided it was time to try to date and start a relationship.

e found a nice dating site that sets up blind dates base on the info you gave it and no pictures. He wanted to try it and hope somebody would want to date a fresh out there 19yrld. The info:

Name: Justin Knight

has a job and lives alone with pets

pets:A big lizard name Jax and 4 colorful fish. Thinking about getting a bird

never been on a date and yes a virgin (justin felt a bit weird writing this part but he was nothing but honest)

Fetish: Um, being on top? I'm not sure what to put here. New to this. I don't mind if the pets watch

Looking for: Well looking for fun and good times. I want a nice sweet guy that I can be friends with and have a relationship!

He wrote that and sent it in, hoping he get a result soon. After a few days he got a message that a date was reading. Just had to tell him the time&place and what your wearing but not your looks! He thought the no looks thing was odd but sent the info:

Hey [YC] I'm Justin but you probably know that. I'll be at the date zone restaurant at 6pm tonight(a place you can only get in if you have a date. No singles. Justin been wanting to go there since he was a kid)and since it's cold I'll be wearing a blue pattern sweater that my folks gave me

(this sweater) with a I ♥ lizards shirt underneath. Dark blue jeans with wite dress shoes. I have a brown hooded jacket that I may not be wearing so it'll be over the chair? I have blue eyes and spiky platinum blonde hair. Look forward to meeting you and having a good time!

He sent it through and got ready. He was so existed! He could hardly wait. He took a shower and took care of some excitement that pop up. He got dress feed and said goodbye to his pets. The place said he could only wait a few hours and sent him to a waiting space where he could be seen. If nobody came he be sent away. He felt odd and like he was on display. He sat and starting reading a date guide book that was there. Ho odd but it did help pass the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFun

• smolcat

bfe2f116e97d71de56d3a8ba95750eea.jpg

It had been... quite some time since Lucas had last been in a relationship. Or, at least, it felt like that. With all of the chaos that had exploded in his life, things felt too hectic to even consider dating... But, after a year of recovery and the like, things started to feel normal again. And, for the first time in what felt like ages, Lucas decided to give the idea of romance another try.

Which is how he had, evidently, come across a blind dating site. He had to start somewhere, right?

Name: Lucas Bonnaire

Pets: None

Hobbies: I enjoy painting with watercolors, and also enjoy the piano.

Fetishes: I don't think I have any.

Looking for: Someone to be in a relationship with. Looking for someone I can be myself around, more than anything.

Looking around on the website, it wasn't too long before another person's profile caught his attention. Like many of the profiles on the website, there wasn't an overwhelming amount of information, but from what he could read, Lucas was interested in the other man. It seemed like they'd be compatible enough, but, of course, there was only one way to truly find out.

Hello Justin,

I'd be interested in meeting with you this evening if that would be fine by you. If there's anywhere particular you'd like to meet, just give me the time and place and I think I could manage it. I will be wearing a white button-up shirt and black jeans. Though, frankly, my most remarkable trait would be my white hair. Just look for that, honestly, it's hard to mistake me for someone else. I stand out a bit in that way.

I look forward to meeting you :)

With best regards,

Lucas Bonnaire

Much to his delight, Justin was quick enough to reply to Lucas's date offer, and after a few quick messages back and forth, a place and time had been set. So, that afternoon, Lucas took a bath, got dressed, and mentally prepared himself for the night. Grabbing his wallet, the white-haired boy threw on an overcoat and left his apartment, a simple black cane in hand. He decided to walk to the location where he'd meet with Justin, preferring that form of transportation as of late.

Lucas would get there right on time--only a couple of minutes early, if anything. And, once he'd arrived at the restaurant, Lucas looked around for his would-be date, pausing a bit and scanning the unfamiliar faces who were waiting around to be seated. And, there, sitting and reading a booklet of some sort, was a young man with platinum blonde hair and sweater. His outfit was exactly as described.

Butterflies were already beginning to flutter in the pit of Lucas's stomach, as nervousness started to creep up his spine. Awkwardly approaching the other man, and leaning a bit on his cane, the boy said, "Are you Justin Knight? I'm Lucas Bonnaire--" he held out one hand to greet the other male, merely hoping that he hadn't approached the wrong person... He probably hadn't. Justin had been pretty thorough with his description of what he'd look like.

(hope it's okay I join! ^___^)

[You bet it's okay! it was open and I'm so glad somebody join! :) Kind of thought nobody would. Also I am glad it's you! You seem nice and Lucas is cute!!]

0ed0c7c2f7f75e553e6f8104427c56b3b442ad8e_zps890527c5.jpeg

Justin was reading something about keeping bad habits secret till a 3rd or 4th date and was wandering how jax was doing when he heard a sweet voice saying his name and who he was. He uncross his legs and put the book down looking and smiling up at Lucas. He stood up at his full hight of 6'0 and grab Lucas hand. 'Yes that's me! You must be my first date!' His enthusiasm was a bit much. He kissed lucas hand and petted it. Checking him out. 'Hey cool cane! You look very good and your hair is..wow! It's so pretty!' Justin stares for a moment letting go of your hand.

'Lucas Bonnaire is a cool name too and your profile wa just great. Did you like mines? Found this place and me okay? You ever been here before? You nervous as I am?' A large man that look like he could break them came over,frowning and check out lucas ass.

Brutus

'Ah, very good. Your date is real and has arrived. Although I was looking forward to ma you leave justin.' Said the man in a snobbish tone. 'Hey!' Justin scawled. 'I told you brutus he was real!' Justin said looking and sounding upset at him and even puffing out his chest. 'Yes,yes calm down and come this way.' Brutus gesture for them to follow but look like he rather be doing anything else. Justin grab his jacket and followed the large seemly mean man along with you.

The date zone was a bit sleezy but still look like a good enough place. Find the one, be happy with another and such posters were all over. They pass couples talking and some making out and maybe even a 3some!? 3 guys all looking into each others eyes and their hands seem to be under the table. Brutus was'nt looking at any of it as he lead them down the path way. Justin look around in amazment but his eyes soon glued to the game room. He also check himself out and fix his hair. They went all the way to the back. To a non smoking private booth. 'Ooo,this looks nice!' Said justin as he sat down watching lucas come in and sit across from him. 'Yes, this is one of our first date booths that was pick out for you two.' He handed them menus. Justin put his jacket down and took the menu.

'A waiter will be along not shortly. Since most dates like to talk before ordering. So it'll be about 10 minutes or so. Do enjoy and don't ask for me.' He huffed and turn around looking releaved. 'Hey brutus! Keep your trunks on!' Justin called out laughing while brutus made an angry noise and storm off. Justin laughed and began to look over the menu. 'What a jerk huh? If I knew he work here I may not have pick this place. Anyway it's on me. So order what you like. I would like to try a couple dish. Like a big plate of hot wings or something. I'm a bit allergic to shellfish though, mainly crabs so none of that please. You allergic to anything?' He ask looking at him. 'Oh, um I made a promise to call my parents. So exscuse me.'

Justin started to take out his phone when a cute green hair boy who look younger than them came up putting their waters and chips down. He put the phone away.

Gabe

'Hey dudes, heres your waters,chips and some breath mints incase you wanna make out.' He smiles. 'I'm Gabe, so want any drinks?' 'Um, I always wanted to try your house drink the date zoner? is it? Also like the pink one witch I heard is yummy.' 'Oh, cool choice! You dude? BTW great hair both of you.' he said turning to lucas. Justin took a sip and ate a chip.

(Haha thanks! When I was looking through fcs I saw him and I was like "damn he's too pretty to not use" XD also that picture of Justin hot damn lmao)

Lucas grinned a little when Justin stood up, and though he sort of had a feeling that Justin would be taller, he certainly wasn't expecting him to be 6'0"! There was definitely a height difference between the two of them, considering Lucas was 5'6", but he was glad that at least he wasn't... like... towering over Lucas or anything.

The white-haired boy smiled and blushed a little when Justin took his hand and planted a little kiss on it, and Lucas's cheeks reddened slightly at the compliments. "T-thank you!" he said quickly, a bit flustered. In truth, he was a bit self-conscious about his hair and everything else. Not that people usually made fun of him for it or anything, but he... didn't used to have white hair, and so being called pretty for it was... a bit unexpected. And nice, too. It definitely made Lucas feel better about the whole situation. He'd been half scared that when he showed up, Justin would see the cane and look at him a bit differently or something for it. But, it seemed that Justin didn't mind at all--or maybe he just thought it was a cool accessory and not actually something Lucas needed. Well, either way, Justin was reacting positively and Lucas was... very relieved. And happy.

The blond-haired man began rambling off questions rapid-fire, and Lucas chuckled a bit at his partner's excitement and nervousness. For such a tall, fit-looking man with such a handsome face as Justin had, Lucas thought it was kind of cute how he was reacting to everything. "I was a bit nervous too, yeah," he admitted. "I mean, this is the first blind date I've ever been on, and I admit I was a bit worried about some things, but you seem like a pretty good guy! I liked your profile a bit--I thought it was cute how many pets you have. I think it's safe to assume you're an animal person, yeah?" Lucas chuckled softly. "And no worries, I found this place fine. I like walking from place to place so I might have taken a little while, but I always try my best to be on time and I was, so..." He shrugged. "Besides, you were extremely descriptive and good at giving directions. Which helped a lot, I appreciate it."

Just then, Brutus approached and began talking to Justin a little. If he'd been checking Lucas out, the white-haired boy didn't seem to notice. The guy was massive, and definitely a bit... intimidating looking. His personality didn't seem much better, though.

It was kind of funny how defensive Justin got, acting like a puffer fish that had to spike up whenever threatened. Lucas smiled. "I've definitely not been here before," Lucas said as he walked by Justin's side, following Brutus's lead when the bigger man lead the way to their table. "I admit I don't go out too much." Besides, this was a place for couples and Lucas hadn't been in a relationship in... well, quite some time. And before, he wasn't legally an adult, so his version of a date usually was... hanging out at the park with his lover, or getting ice cream, or getting dropped off by his parents to a small family diner or something like that.

So Lucas certainly hadn't ever been to a place specifically targeted for couples before.

As they walked, Lucas paid the other customers little notice, and seemed more interested in looking around at the restaurant's decor. Taking note of the floors, the walls, decorations on the walls, the styles of the lights that hung from the ceiling...

When they got to the booth, Lucas took the seat across from Justin and set his cane down beside him. Taking off his black coat, he set that down by his side as well, revealing his simple white button-up shirt and high-waisted black jeans. His clothing choice was pretty simple and, even if not super formal, he still looked pretty nice. "Yeah... maybe he's just having a bad day?" Lucas suggested after Brutus walked away, shrugging a little. He didn't know the man, so he didn't want to assume the worst. "You seem to be familiar with him, though. Where do you know him from?" Lucas asked Justin, curiously.

At the suggestion of getting a couple's dish, Lucas nodded in agreement, not having any problems with it. Though the suggestion of hot wings caught his interest, and his face lit up a little bit. Nodding a bit, he said, "I'd be fine with hot wings if you'd like that as well. And no worries, I'm not allergic to anything." Not that he knew of, anyway. But he'd never been the type to really get sick or have negative reactions to anything before, so he doubted it.

Lucas nodded a little when Justin explained he had to take a call from his parents. "Go ahead," he said, not minding. Shortly after, a young man came with their chips and waters. "Thanks," the white-haired boy said politely, before drinks were offered. Justin seemed to know what he wanted, and Lucas had to admit he had no idea what the house drink was. But with a name like that, the boy had to wonder if it was alcoholic or something. "I'll just have a lemonade, thanks," Lucas told Gabe, blushing a little again at the compliment. "Your hair is really nice too!"

He waited for the green-haired boy to write down their drink orders and walk away before he returned his attention to Justin and smiled a little. "So, er, this is your first date, huh? I'll try my best to make it a good one for you," he said with a light chuckle. "Still it's a bit to believe you've never gone on one before. I mean. You're really good-looking and you seem really nice, so... you sure you've never dated before? You seem like the kind that would've had a lot of boyfriends before." Although he was wearing a sweater so his physique was left a bit to the imagination, Lucas could still tell that Justin was fit. And, besides, he had a pretty handsome face. It was hard to think nobody had ever been with him before.

[oh yeah! I said I had a NSFW pic of him hence the spoiler thing. Ah,I see. Had Justin a while too.]

'Yeah I like animals. I wanted to work at a zoo but I was'nt smart enough.' Shruggs and smiles. 'Thanks! I try to be a good guy. Glad you find me! Oh? I like walking too. Jogging as well and I'm trying to get a jogging routine.' the stuff with brutus and the walk but justin did look at a couple and giggle like a school boy saying 'their kissing' with brutus rolled his eyes at.

After he left and you took off your coat justin look at your pants. 'High-waist pants? I can't stand those. I like my belly to hang out, spechly when I'm gonna eat.' He left his sweater exsposing the word lizard on the shirt underneath. He suck in air and made his belly stick out to be fat but it barley did as he was so fit. 'See? Fat.' He said with a funny voice from his suck face. He made it bigger but then laugh when you ask about brutus going back to normal and pulling the sweater back down but lucas saw for a moment his abbs. 'Haha, oh no. Not a bad day, he dose'nt like me. Yeah I known from my job as a life gaurd. It's a funny story. So..' but the water and chips were put down and the gabe thing happen.

'Aw, thanks. Most like my green eyes and hair. Anyway it's not the drink zoner anymore. Got in trouble for sounding like boner not to mention some menu modifications were made by costumers if ya get my drift.' Justin laugh thinking boners were drawn on. 'It's now the love connection. We make a big glass for two with heart shape straws.' He look at lucas. 'Don't worry. It's mostly just fruit punch. Infact we have no adult drinks.' 'Oh, that dose sound good and fun! Lets get that lucas!'(I'll asume you said yes to the couple drink) Gabe took the order. 'Great choice! I'll be back soon with it.' Gabe went off.

'Oh yeah. You are my first date ever.' He took a sip and almost spited it out and what you said next. 'You think I'm really good looking?' He was blushing hard now. He messed with his coller nervously now. 'Well...I...I mean...er..lots of boyfriends? me? no..' he drunk again looking nervous and shy. 'Well, some stuff did happen at summer camp. So you won't be my first kiss. I had crushes too but I was'nt allowed to date. That reminds me..' He took his phone back out and called his parents. 'Hey pops! I'm on my first date! calling like ya asked. He did showed up and everything. Dress real nice too.' listens. 'Oh, he's actually really pretty. Like a pretty boy from a painting but I'm not in it for looks. Just like you taught me. He also promise to be a good date. I think he's really cool.' He listen again and frown. 'Daaaad!' He chuckled. 'I don't think he'll let me send you a pic of him. I better go, it's probably weird for him for me to talk to you guys so much. Love yas! See ya soon.' He hung up and put the phone away laughing. 'Ah man,love those guys. I try to see them once a week. You get along with your folks?' He ate another chip. 'Would it be okay if I took a pic of you and sent them it?' He sip and ate chips again.

'Oh right. You wanted to know about my dating also if I talk to fast let me know. I can be a fast talker whenI'm nervous. Maybe because I use to have to give birthday speaches. I would be so nervous and talk fast to get them over with.' He laughed. 'I got better when I got older of course. Oh,so my folks didn't allowed me to date and wanted me to focus on my schooling and training. Long as I was living under their roof no dating, no boys over and no fooling around till school was done! Was the rule. Among others.' He sighed and lean back. 'I guess I lived a shelter life but it was happy. I'm happy, had a happy childhood. Oh, is this boring you? Anyway I've been busy with the move and all and my 3 jobs. So I decided to finally try dating and found that site and you!' He smiled big and lean over hugging you tight. 'Witch I'm so glad I did!' Nuzzle you and even kiss your cheek. Lets go and quickly pulls away. 'Oh I'm so sorry! I don't know why I did that! Please don't be mad. Um, where's that drink?' He said looking around not making eye contact, blushing real hard again.

[i'll try not to go back to old stuff anymore and hope it was okay I asume he said yes]

(True XD)

"Yeah," Lucas said with understanding, shrugging a little when discussing his pants. "I don't eat too much so I don't have that problem, really." Justin definitely had a bigger stature than Lucas did, and after catching a small glimpse of what was beneath Justin's shirt, Lucas could piece together that his date was probably made of pure muscle. Which meant he needed to eat a lot more than Lucas who was... much more slender and scrawny. "But I especially like these sorts of pants because they hug my hips and show the physique of my waist." He smiled a bit cheekily. "I personally find it pretty sexy while still looking classy and modest."

He wasn't the most comfortable showing his skin, and tended to dress more conservatively under most circumstances. Even when swimming, he usually went in long trunks and with a baggy t-shirt.

"But you're definitely not fat," Lucas added after explaining his preference for wearing the high-waisted pants. If Justin was a life guard, there was no way he was fat. Being physically fit was pretty much a requirement for that sort of job. Certainly not something Lucas could ever do for a living. Still, it was sort of funny to think that Justin already knew Brutus from a previous job. It must have been a little awkward to see an old co-worker while on a date. Or maybe not. Lucas didn't know. But he certainly was curious how Justin and Brutus's meeting was a funny story.

He'd probably ask about it some other time.

Lucas had a feeling that he'd probably be seeing Justin again in the near future, after all.

When the waiter, Gabe, explained how the house drink had actually been changed after the inappropriate jokes and behavior of the patrons regarding it, Lucas chuckled a little. Now that he thought about it, "zoner" did sound a bit like "boner", though admittedly, when he'd first heard the drink's name his mind had thought it was some sort of play on the words "date zone". Either way. Fruit punch sounded good, too. Lucas was in the mood for something sweet, and he was happy to share the drink with Justin. "Yeah, that sounds good to me, actually," he said politely with a smile just before Gabe took the drink order and walked off.

Lucas chuckled a little when Justin nearly spat out his water in surprise. He seemed really flustered over the thought of being good-looking and the type to probably have a lot of boyfriends. Did it really seem so strange? He was a nice guy, and of course he was attractive, so Lucas didn't see what was so shocking about it. Still, the way he blushed and nervously pulled at his collar was adorable. Justin's very cute, Lucas thought with a playful smile. "No worries, you won't be my first, either," he said with a slight chuckle. Although it would have been nice to steal Justin's first kiss, Lucas didn't mind. It'd be pretty hypocritical for him to get upset.

Ah, he wasn't allowed to date, that makes sense, Lucas thought, nodding a little when Justin called his parents as he said he would previously.

Although, when he began to speak to one of his dads, Lucas began to blush a little at what was being said about him. Justin was really flattering him, going off about how pretty and cool he was to his dad, and this time it was Lucas's turn to be flustered. He was glad Justin thought so highly of him, he only hoped that he wouldn't disappoint the blond in the future. When asked about his relationship with his own parents, however, Lucas tensed slightly, and for a moment, his mind flashed elsewhere.

Blood on the seats. Broken glass.

"I um..." he paused for a moment. "I-I used to get along with them pretty well, yeah," Lucas said. He thought about saying more, but decided to leave it there. When asked if Justin could take a picture, Lucas nodded nervously, an awkward smile on his face. "Only if we take it together, I don't want it to just be me," he said with a chuckle, scooting over next to Justin.

The blond man began to ramble a bit about his dating life--or lack thereof. Lucas nodded a little as he listened. It made sense. It was sort of cute how he talked quickly when he was nervous. Better than Lucas's awkward and slow stuttering, he had to think. "No, it's not bothering me at all," Lucas said with a smile. "I like hearing about you. And I don't think there's anything bad about a happy, sheltered life. It's much better to be happy than sad, right? I'd much prefer a... simple calm life than one full of chaos." He took a sip of his water. "Three jobs? Sounds pretty crazy~ I can't imagine having to do more than one. What are your jobs?" Lucas asked curiously.

Justin excitedly explained how he'd come about finding the dating website and, through that, Lucas. To which Justin was delighted. Suddenly hugging the white-haired boy, Justin nuzzled Lucas a little and planted a simple kiss on his cheek, before quickly backing off and apologizing. The faintest hues of rose tinted Lucas's cheeks, and he shook his head. Gently moving his hands to place each one on either side of Justin's face, the smaller boy turned Justin so that they'd meet eyes. "Justin," he said softly, but seriously. "We're on a date. Right now. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be boyfriends. There's nothing wrong with hugging or kissing--especially between a couple. I'm not mad at you," he closed his aquamarine eyes and smiled innocently. "So please don't apologize." Gently stroking Justin's cheek with one thumb, the white-haired boy leaned up and planted a gentle kiss on the tip of the blond's nose before pulling away, a dorky grin on his face. "There, now we're even~"

(lol it's fine XD tbh when I was reading your post I was actually planning to have Lucas change his mind and agree to get that drink anyway, and then I read your note right after lol So that turned out perfect XD)

[you don't really have to do the @ thing. Oh good! Drink Zoner is a play on the place name. Think of it starting like in the 80s but over time things change and damn punk kids ruined stuff! So zoner boner had to go]

Justin laughed. "I know I'm not fat. I don't spend 4 days a week at the gym for nothing. I was making a belly getting big and fat after eating joke." He laughed again. "You do look good in them." He smiles. Then the gabe stuff and the rest happen.

Justin stiffen up and look right at lucas, listing to him. "Um,yeah.." He lean into the stroke and gasp when you lean up and kiss his nose and watch you lean back. Going back himself, blushing. "Heh, yeah. Your right. I just don't want to be moving to fast. I um, already like you a lot. You have gorgeous eyes. I love the ocean and your eyes and hair are just.." He trailed off and took a hold of your hand and gentle strokes it. "I'm glad your not mad. But,uh what about boyfriends? I would like to see you, date you more lucas. Maybe we can go back to my place and you can meet jax. I do think your very cue." Inpure thoughts started to flood his mind. But luckily gabe showed up. "Aw, you 2 are cute together." He put the huge pink drink down. It was very large and very cute. It was in a see through glass withui heart shape straws. "Thank you gade! This looks nice." He took a small sip. "Wow! Fruity!" Justin smiled at this. "Even better that I thought it be, but maybe to much sugar." He had let go of lucas hand a while ago.

Gabe took a date zone camra out. " Can I take pic of you 2? It may go up on one of our walls! I like it to be you 2 sipping at the same time from the drink. That be okay?" Justin thought this sound perfect. "Sure! That be great! Can I get a copy of it too? What you say lucas?" He look at smile at him. "This be the perfect pic to send my parents don't you think?" He move the glass to the edge of the table and got in postion. "Oo,good. What are your names?" "I'm Justin amd he's Lucas." Gabe backs up a little. "Okay! Put your lips on the straws both of you please." Justin got in position and smile at lucas waiting for him. Gabe started to focus. "Come on cuties. Lets make this a great one!" He cheered them on. Getting ready for the perfect moment.

(Oh, okay XD I know some people don't notice if they weren't specifically tagged, so I try to make a habit of tagging haha also I sort of like the story behind all that, I think it's funny XD)

Justin didn't want to be moving too fast...? Lucas smiled a little when he heard this, perfectly understanding. He was hoping things wouldn't move too quickly, either. Which is one reason why he'd been hesitant to even call Justin a boyfriend yet. The first date was usually when you decided if you were going to enter a relationship with a person, or leave it after the one night because it just didn't work out. Lucas wasn't sure if calling them a couple right now was moving too fast, either, which is why he'd said that he didn't see any reason why they shouldn't be boyfriends, not that they already were.

But he was glad that Justin really liked him so far. Lucas really liked Justin so far, too. He hoped things would go well. And even though Justin sort of looked like the jock, muscular type that stereotypically would bully or pick on others, but he was surprisingly... sweet. And cute. For a 6'0" guy, he was actually really cute, unexpectedly so. Lucas was not used to people like Justin being so adorable.

The white-haired boy blushed a little when Justin complimented him, and compared his eyes to the sea--which, as Lucas was learning, Justin loved the sea. Lucas smiled a little, and when Justin grabbed his hand, Lucas gave his fingers a light squeeze. Then Justin talked about how he wanted to keep dating Lucas, before then suggesting that they go back to Justin's place where Lucas could meet Jax.

Lucas blushed, his whole face nearly red as he thought on it. I've read enough fanfiction to know where that would lead, he thought, flustered. But I don't think I'm ready for that--I mean I've not done anything like that since my last serious relationship, and that was all before the accident. He awkwardly rubbed the base of his neck, avoiding eye contact a little. And, I mean, I know I'll have to tell him sooner or later, and it's not like I want to keep it from him or anything, but I wanted this to be a good first date. If we went back to his place and anything starts to happen, I know that telling him about that would be such a mood killer and a turn-off.

"W-well..." he mumbled, the words not coming to mind. He wasn't sure what to say. I mean I know it'll be a turn off no matter what, and hell, maybe he won't even want to date me anymore after he finds out, so I may as well confess as soon as I can before things start to get too serious, just so that if he does break up with me, it hurts less than it would if I kept it a secret for longer. But I promised him a good first date, and I plan to keep that. I'll tell him next time. Finally, Lucas said, "Um, I'd be happy to come over some time, but I think maybe probably not this night. Could I meet Jax next time, perhaps...?" He smiled a bit, trying to regain his previous mood. "And I would love to see all of your fish then, too. I'm guessing they're betta fish, right? I know those are pretty colorful."

Justin had mentioned on his online profile that he had colorful fish, after all. And although Lucas didn't personally own any pets, he did like animals. And fish. They were pretty cool.

Just then, Gabe came over with their drink, then asked if he could take a picture of the two--since they were such a cute couple. Lucas blushed a little at the compliment and looked over to Justin. Should they take a picture? Justin seemed fine with it, and when he asked if it was alright, Lucas confirmed with a nod. Justin could send the picture to his parents, and it probably would look better if someone else took it, too, so it sounded like a win-win situation! "Alright," Lucas said with a little grin, putting the straw in his mouth and smiling playfully for the picture.

When Gabe finished, Lucas would look at him and ask, "Can I see?" If the green-haired boy showed the picture, Lucas would grin and playfully wrap an arm around Justin's neck, pulling him closer. With a chuckle, he'd say, "That's really cute! We make a good couple, huh?" It would probably be hard to mess it up, since both of the boys were lookers in their own different ways.

Gabe took the shot. "One more and smile a bit more...ah got it!" He showed them it and justin blush when lucas put his arm around him. "Uh,yeah. We do!" He took his phone out. "Transfer please." Gabe sent him tne pic. "You want it to sir?" He asked lucas.(up to you if he takes it or not)

"That was great gabe,thanks. Hey is their a dance dance game in the game room?" Gabe nodded "Yeah 3 of them. We also just got in a strong man game if ya wanna try. So y'all ready to order?" "Ummm" Justin went looking it over. "The couples hot wings platter seem real good with the special cool ranch house dipping sauce." "Ah,great choice! Also gose well with the drink. That's what you want?" They agree and gabe went off. Justin sighed with relief and sent the pic. Ding of response came and he showed lucas the pic and his folks liking it and saying they look good together. Justin smiled and wrote back 'thanks,but now I like to get to my date.' He chuckle cutely.

"Okay, now that's over oh umm.." He looks serious at you. "I relies I ask you to come over to my place and I probably shouldn't have. Sorry about that. I didn't mean it like that. It's just most friends want to see him right away but I really should tell him about you first. Plus my place isn't quite fix up yet so ya know pin in it and all that. I can show you pics if you want." He sip the drink looking at lucas hair then cane. "Hey so I really like to dance. I even took some classes and preformed. I can't help but wander...well.." His eyes glance at the cane. "Ca..*stops himself* do you? It's not a deal breaker if you don't. Same if you don't like swimming witch I also love." Eats a chip and sips. "Why I made sure my place had a pool. Oh right! You wanted to know my jobs. Well lifeguard for pool or beach. But it's off season now so I'm not doing it. I might get into a lifeguard calendar. Wouldn't that be neat?" He chuckle. "Teaching the other. I teach swimming and CPR classes and some lifeguard training. But well, when it comes to mouth to mouth...errr.." he blushed heavily "I seem to get alot of sign ups and volunteers and it seems like it's not about the learning.." His voice got really shy and he drunk alot. "Also I get stares. I uh.." He choked and back up. Acting really shy looking down. "umm..I" He said in a just reling what's going on voice and face. He coughed and pulled his collar. "I'm um hot. I'm gonna take this off, okay?" He took off the sweater revealing the shirt and his body underneath. "Yeah, this was the cleanest shirt I had incase you we're wondering and yes I do love lizards." His composure was back and he laid the sweater on his jacket.

He fixed his shirt. "Besides I don't want to get any sauce on it and I was probably going to take it off to play games anyway. Any games you want to play? So last job I'm a personal trainer. I work at my gym sometimes too. Even teach some dance arobics. It's actually fun." He smiles and looks around. "Everybody seems to like me. I kind of want to join community theater but not sure I have the time. I want to dance on stage. I'm willing to do nude seens. Think that'll help? Though I'm probably not a good actor why I'll be like henchman or something. I was in a few school plays and such. I was even a seal once and got to swim on stage! It was so fun." He laugh happylie at this. "But I think I love my dance rehearsal the most next to swim meets and such." He sighs. "You ever did fun stuff like that? Oh and yes I went to swim and dance camps. They we're great and where I got my first kiss." He chuckles again.

Lucas nodded when Gabe offered to transfer the picture to his phone as well, and so he pulled out the small device and in a few moments, the picture had been safely transferred over. "Thanks so much," Lucas said with an angelic smile. After that, they ordered the wings and Gabe was off.

DDR, huh? Lucas thought with a slight smile, taking the straw into his mouth and taking some drinks. He didn't mind how sweet it was, rather enjoying it, actually. He'd continue to drink as Justin briefly replied to his parents via text, before then returning his attention to his date. He was glad at least that Justin's parents seemed to like him and wasn't against the relationship at least. Then, Justin began speaking a bit about his house and how he hadn't meant anything inappropriate by inviting him over.

He shot off some other quick reasons why it would probably be better for Lucas not to come over that night, anyway. And although none of the things Justin listed particularly bothered Lucas, he... didn't want to risk it, anyway. "Well, I can definitely come over some other time," he said with a gentle smile, lightly patting Justin's hand with his own. "In fact, if you want, we could do that after our next date. You can give me a grand tour and show me all of your pets and everything~ I'd like that."

A moment later, Justin brought up dancing. Probably inspired by the topic of the Dance Dance game in the game room, but he went into a bit more detail than just casually mentioning it. He'd even taken dance lessons before?

Lucas smiled, his eyes sparkling a little, looking at Justin in admiration as the other went on.

For a moment, Justin began to ask if Lucas even could dance--but quickly caught himself and reworded it, asking if he did. More as a choice, rather than an inability. And swimming. Justin quickly began to ramble a bit more--sharing about his jobs and what they were. Lucas listened, interested.

So, they're all related to swimming and life-guard things, Lucas thought, smiling a little. He really does like swimming, huh? And CPR? Maybe he could teach me that--I mean, sure I could never become a lifeguard or anything, but it'd still like to learn. I mean. It could be life-saving, and it's good to know what to do in an emergency, and if ever I could be of help should something crazy like that be needed... He stopped his train of thought, blushing a little as Justin mentioned how mouth-to-mouth was an actively sought-out class, and all for the wrong reasons. "Oh, yeah. I bet you get asked that a lot," Lucas said with a light chuckle, mentally adding, Nevermind. Not going to ask.

Lucas cocked his head to one side when Justin explained that it was too hot for his sweater, which he promptly took off. Lucas didn't mind, though, it was just a sweater and it wasn't like he wasn't wearing anything underneath. Although the I

[/i]Justin ended by bringing up his third job, which, not to too much of a surprise, was also related to physical fitness. A personal trainer, huh? Though the mention of wanting to get into theater, willingly bringing up the suggestion of doing some nudity as well. Lucas's face turned bright red. "W-what??" he asked, flabbergasted. "You mean--that's an actual thing? I didn't even know some plays had any nudity in it," he said. Awkwardly rubbing the base of his neck, he said, "I-I mean, I'm sure they could probably find a role for you to do, even if it were something little, but, I mean... Aren't you super busy with all of those jobs? Like would you have any time to even do theater stuff when you've already got so much on your plate? How do you even manage it all? Are they all just part-time or something...?" He was amazed, but also worried. Surely, Justin had some free time, right? Doing nothing but work--even if it was something you enjoyed--had to be exhausting, right?

Lucas couldn't even imagine if he didn't get weekends off of his job, and he loved being a florist!

Justin returned the question, in a way. Asking if there were any games he wanted to perhaps play in the other room, and if he had any hobbies or interests in other activities like that.

"Well... Um... to answer your earlier question, I, um..." He spoke slowly, unsure how to approach the situation. On one hand, he didn't want to ruin the mood, but he wanted to be honest and open, too. Carefully, he said, "When I was younger, I actually loved dancing. My parents even had me signed up for lessons--I took ballet and tap when I was ten. I never did it professionally or had any interest in it as a job or anything, but it was so much fun--and one of the better feelings in the world." He smiled lightly as he recalled the good memories. "That's actually how I'd met my previous boyfriend. We shared the same class." He shrugged, deciding not to talk too much about his ex right in front of his new boyfriend. Although past relationships were important, he wanted to focus on the now. "I was never too big on swimming, though I certainly didn't mind it."

He paused, frowning slightly.

"As for if I still do it now..." No. Not anymore. Still, not wanting to darken the mood, Lucas forced a smile and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, no, not really. I'm a bit too slow for that now. But, I mean, that's fine. If you wanted to go play we definitely can--it's just stepping on buttons on the ground, so it's not quite the same anyway. And, it's not all about winning, but having fun, right?" He took a couple more sips from the drink, studying Justin's reactions. "So, would you want to? Or are you afraid I'd kick your butt~?" A playful joke, since it was pretty obvious who out of the two of them was going to lose.

@

Justin laughs. "Chill dude. I said if I had the time for theater. But now it seems I should make the time for a boyfriend instead." He winked and smile very sweetly at him."Also I notice you checking out my hot bod." He did a few poses. The gun show and the body builder. "It's okay. Oh? You never been to a play with nudity in it? Well I doubt community would do that since it's mostly all ages. "Your very cute being all nervous and blushing. Hey look at this." He got his phone out and brought up a pic of him in a skimpy pink speedo shades and a shell necklace with some other guys dress the same but he had the best body.They we're all smiling and waving at the camera like a cast "That's from one of my last plays. 'Beach love' I know lame. It's a high school play. I did get to dance and act. I was the current BF of the tough guy lead that he leaves for the underdog lead. We got good reviews. This was a bit after I turn 18. Anyway it was fun and I got to kiss a lot in the play. My folks didn't like that part." He laughed it off. "You don't talk much about your parents. Their not bad are they? Also um, well you don't seem it." Takes a sip. "See I don't want to be with like a brat. Somebody who depends of their parents or whatever to pay for everything or get them out of trouble." Shudders "I can't take those spoiled types. Your not right? I don't think you are. I also don't want to be with somebody who hates their folks. You got to like them enough to have them over now and then and introduce me to them. Dose that sound good and fair?" His voice was calm and he was quite serious about this. "Anyway just one of my things. Also no liers. True honesty please." Smiles now and leans in. "Like I like you alot." gives you a small quick kiss and sits closer to you.

He put the phone down and took a sip. "My folks have all my stuff taped. Maybe you can watch one day if we become a.. couple?" He cleared his throat. "I am actually aware that I'm attractive despite how I acted earler." Now he rub the back of his neck. "It's just..still a bit strange to me. I get hit on like everyday and..uhhh.." He stop and took a big drink. "Have trouble handling it. Also I don't want you to think I have a big head or anything. I'm just plain me right?" Sips again. "I know right? That feeling of dancing being watch or not. It's just..so great and freeing right? I took ballade too. Really help me learn balance and I think made me a better swimmer. But I'm more modern and well..I like to think I'm my own thing. Why be one type? It's fun to try different styles." Sips again. "Yeah it's for fun and no I'm not. Also glad to hear you still a have a thing for dancing." smiles hoping that came out alright. He did look at the cane and back at lucas. "I bet I could left you with the cane witch is still cool." He didn't want ask about it but did want to know about it. But it may ruin the evening and he had some suff too.

"Hm, ya know I did a cane dance once. Well cane and top hot. Not big on probs though. Oh? Your first boyfriend? Was he cute? Did he like flowers? Figures you meet him like that. I bet you we're so cute and sweet together." He talk in a silly voice and reach to tickle lucas! "Haha! was he your first kiss? Did he take you dancing? Did you.." before they knew it justin was on top of lucas face to face so close they felt each others breath. Justin was shut up and staring into lucas eyes and down his body, trying to ignore what he felt in his pants. He was red and fluster. "I.."it seems he was going in for a kiss when gabe chime in "Hot wings!" Justin gave a "sorry" and quickly got off. Getting back to his spot. Gabe put it down acting like he didn't see what happen. He put the platter down. "Here is your food do enjoy!" He put down their dips next to them. "One each let us know if you need more. So enjoy and have fun! I think you 2 have something." He went off cheerfuly. "Thank you so much gabe! Boy this looks good. You want to go first or should I?" He was eyeing a piece. Seemly acting like nothing happen before.

Well, sure, if he had the spare time, maybe he could, but still. Lucas was more concerned about Justin's mental health more than anything. Not only did juggling three jobs seem pretty hectic, but he'd need a break sometimes, too, right? It would get exhausting after time, no matter how much he loved it, and Lucas didn't want Justin to wear himself out. Blushing a little, he swallowed his words and nodded a little. He didn't want to seem like he was freaking out or anything, he was just... concerned.

Flustered, Lucas quickly shook his head when Justin verbally noticed how he'd been staring a bit. "No--er, I mean, I didn't mean to be," he said awkwardly. "I mean I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or anything, but I mean you are probably the most... physically fit person I know." Justin then pulled out his phone to show a more-than-half-naked photo, causing Lucas to blush even more. "O-oh wow, yeah, I-I see."

Justin shifted the topic, bringing attention back to Lucas's parents and how he... hadn't brought them up hardly at all. Without probably even realizing, Lucas's expression dropped slightly and his blood ran cold. He drunk some more of the juice. "No I, um... I'm completely self-reliant," he answered quietly, attention fixed on the table. He didn't rely on his parents for anything. "And I... er... it's not like I hated them or anything, but it..." He awkwardly rubbed the base of his neck, avoiding eye contact. "But you won't... be able to meet them. It... Look, it's not like I want to lie or anything, and I don't plan to, but it's a sort of... difficult topic. It's not something I want to talk about... right now... It's one of those um... more serious things. And I promised you a good first date--trust me, talking about it would completely ruin the mood and I'd rather not do that to you. Some... some other time I'll tell you more about them."

"I like you a lot too, Justin..." Lucas said quietly. "I'm... sorry." A pause. "I'm not... meaning to be difficult, or anything." He was just sensitive about the topic.

Lucas listened a bit as Justin went on about how he was aware of his physical looks--and that he actually got hit on all the time. "Oh," Lucas said quietly. "I'm sorry--I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything..." Sure, Justin was probably one of the sexiest-looking guys Lucas had the pleasure to meet--not that looks were crucially important to him or anything, and he had various different tastes in men--but certainly he could bite his tongue if Justin didn't like the attention. Lucas completely respected that and didn't want to make it seem like he was sexualizing the other man. At the end of the day, bodies were just bodies. There wasn't anything sexual about abs or tones mucles if you didn't make them out to be like that. Just like kissing and touching didn't have to be sexual, either. And Lucas was completely fine with that as well--

"Yeah, definitely. I don't think there's anything wrong with branching out and doing different things. Just being yourself is good, and there's nothing wrong with doing other things that others might not have assumed of you. Breaking stereotypes, going out there, adventuring in all kinds of different things," he said with a dream-stricken look on his face, a gentle smile gracing his lips, "well, I think that's all good."

Lucas blushed at the thought of being picked up. "I-I bet you could," he said with an awkward grin. "I mean you seem really strong, and I admit I'm kind of a twig so I don't weigh a whole lot... But please do not pick me up." He chuckled.

At the mention of Lucas's ex, Justin began asking more questions. Not that Lucas particularly minded. He was a little concerned that perhaps talking about his past relationship might actually upset Justin, but he seemed pretty fine with discussing it, actually. Which was a pleasant surprise to the white-haired boy. "Oh yeah, he was cute as hell," Lucas said with a slight chuckle. "Not really into flowers though--he was kind of emo and into more edgy sort of things. Aside from dance, of course. But he tolerated my nonesense, and even though he seemed sort of rough around the edges, he was a real sweet-heart and super soft once you got to know him, and we were really good for each-other. He and I were really close, and we'd been together for years..." Suddenly Justin began to tickle him, teasing him playfully over the sort of things they'd probably done. "Hey, stop," Lucas said with a laugh, trying to push Justin away from the unrelenting tickles. "Yeah--he was," he laughed. "Stop--I'm really ticklish," he added with another giggle, sort of playfully wrestling Justin back as his date continued to tease him. Of course, it was all fun and games, of course. Lucas wasn't mad or anything.

Though, before he'd even realized it, Lucas was lying on the booth's seat with Justin over him, their faces barely inches apart. One hand was placed on Justin's chest, while the other lightly gripped his arm, and Lucas blushed a little, his aquamarine eyes locked with Justin's beautiful sapphire ones. His heart was racing. I swear it's like he's trying to turn me on, he thought, flustered. Oh my god, if I got a boner in public that'd be the worst-- Lucas's face turned bright red. Calm down Lucas. Take deep breaths, don't do anything you'll regret.

He took in a deep breath and--right when he thought Justin was about to kiss him, the taller young man pulled away, getting off of him when their meal was promptly announced.

Oh my god! Lucas thought, sitting upright and straightening out his shirt awkwardly. What if he thought we were doing something inappropriate--I mean it totally looked like we were about to make-out or even do something else or something. "Y-yeah, thank you for the meal," Lucas squeaked. "I mean--go ahead Justin. No need to wait or anything." He went ahead and grabbed a wing, diving in. There didn't seem to be any need for one of them to go first or anything, in Lucas's eyes, they were both hungry and there was plenty to go around.

((thanks for the note! :) ))

• 2 weeks later...

Justin grab the wing he was looking at and dip it thn ate. "Oh wow! So good!" He devowerd it. He took a big sip then sighs closing his eyes seemly to center himself. "I'm sorry about before. You know I was like playing around? The things I said and ask. I mean I ment some of it...well your smart I'm sure you get it. Am I blowing this?" He look nervous. "I'm still a bit nervous and liking you dose'nt help. I know you said not to be sorry so much but yeah I am. Also sorry if I'm to much or in your face. I've been told I can be." Takes another sip. "I can't help but wander why your not together anymore. I'm going to asume you drifted apart and leave it at that. I'm sure you don't want to talk about it." Eats another 4. "Also sorry about the parents talk. Who talks about their parents on a first date anyway eh?" He laughed because he did just that. "Oh your not making me uncomfortable. I don't mind staring. Didn't I say that? I guess I did only about dancing. But yeah it's okay to look. The gym I work at sometimes has me work out in the windows. Ya know where I can be seen. It's kind of fun. I even pretend to drop stuff and bend over to see if anybody looks at my butt." eats and drinks again. "Also it's not like I don't look at the guys there either same with the pool." eats and drinks some more. "I'm not vain or anything it's just kind of nice to be look at. I even do dance move sometimes and even get appluase sometimes. So yeah super comfortable with my body. Hey even I...uh never mind." He blushed and cleared his throat. Making a face like he didn't really want to say what it was.

"Mm, wish I could buy this sauce. Maybe I can get the recipe. Hey I'm taking a cooking class too. Maybe I can cook for our next date or we can take it together. I've been trying to learn stuff like that since I've been on my own but I'm actually getting good at cooking or the teacher has a crush on me." He giggles. "Um,yeah so I do have one other job though it's not really a job to me since I just sit or lay there. I do modelling and yes even nude modelling, infact nude pays a bit better. Probably because most guys won't do it. I have a gig next week maybe you can come since you like painting. I would love you to paint me and yeah I will be naked I believe. You want the info so you can come? Hey maybe you can help me pick out a pose. But if you don't want to that's fine. I just like to know is it because your uncomfortable with me being naked." He sighs wandering if said anything wrong or is being to much. Thinking about all the movies he's seen. "Again I've never dated but I've seen a lot of dating movies. Even a few with this place in them. It's harder than it looks. Heh,yeah I've even seen one with a nude model thing. I like the rom-coms with the guys being kinda dumb and it takes them a while to relize they like each other and end up happy together. What do you like? Oh,um how I'm doing? If you have any problems let me know and I'll stop or change. I'm having a nice time." He smiles and eats some more. He was mostly having a nice time but truth is he was also worried about well everything! "I have a pic I like to show. It's really awsome but I am naked with 2 other guys. We'er body painted to look like fish. Aw, it was so fantastic!" He close his eyes in remembrance. "It made me feel like a fish, like a real fish swimming with my mates and I loved it. The painting kinda tickle, it tickle my penis and made it felt a bit weird. But it was worth it." He open his eyes and look at lucas. "The pay help me put the payment on my place. It really help a lot. I like to work with the artist again but I think he has a thing about working with the same people twice. Hey maybe you can work for and we can do something together!" He smiled very brightly at lucas. "Naked fairlys! Hahahs just kidding!" He whip sauce off his mouth. "I'm going to the bathroom. Be right back." Justin got up and started to leave.

"Oh, yeah, don't worry about it," Lucas said with a light laugh before finishing off a wing and going for another. "I know you were just playing around. And now you know my greatest weakness~ That I'm super tickilish," he added with a chuckle. He wasn't upset at all. If he'd had a serious problem with anything Justin had been doing, he would have been using a much more serious tone and made it very clear he wasn't enjoying whatever it was. Although Lucas probably seemed like the soft, pushover type, he wasn't afraid to speak his mind.

"You're definitely not blowing it at all," Lucas said with a light smile before taking another sip of the drink. "I'm really enjoying the evening with you, and I'm having a lot of fun. This is... definitely something I needed, so no worries--you're doing just fine. Just keep being yourself, yeah?" He smiled brightly. "Oh, and as far as my ex and stuff... I don't mind talking about him--we broke up on good terms and although you can't always get along with another person all the time, I'd say we had waay more good times than bad ones. We'd known each other close to seven years, and dated for three, so we certainly knew how to handle the other person really well. We only split up because my parents got a job opportunity overseas, and so we had to move to a different country. Here, actually. I'm originally from France, hence the, different sounding name. And, anyway, he moved on, and that was fine. Long-distance relationships don't really tend to work, anyway. So I was glad we ended it on a good note instead of trying to salvage the relationship, only for it to fall apart when he catches feelings for someone else who's actually... physically there. It would have been more painful if he'd broken up with me for someone else, so I'm glad we broke up after I moved before anything like that could even happen."

He didn't mind talking about his ex at all. He'd only been afraid that talking about past relationships might upset Justin--make him annoyed, or jealous, or hurt, or whatever else. But if Justin was curious and the one asking the questions, Lucas didn't mind at all answering them.

And, as far as his parents went... He wasn't really... against talking about them. Although there certainly were times when he preferred not to, just for his own sake. And he wouldn't have minded telling Justin about them--and he planned to, probably the next time they met--but he just felt it might be too... heavy of a topic to bring up on a first date. And if this was Justin's first time dating, in general, Lucas certainly didn't want to ruin his first date ever. "And you're totally fine with talking about your parents, Justin. I don't mind. Besides, usually, you're really close to your family, and they're a big part of your life so of course you're going to bring them up in conversation, or mention them, or talk about them. Honestly, I know it's, um... weird that I'm not talking about mine. And I'll... definitely explain it to you later, but you certainly don't need to feel embarrassed for mentioning your parents to me. If anyone should feel awkward, it's me." He shrugged. "Besides. If the next few dates work out well and we keep dating, you know, we'll probably start to become in a very serious relationship. Long-term, possibly even for life--though I don't mean to be getting ahead of myself or anything. But, I mean. What I'm trying to get at is... if we're going to be in a serious relationship, then your family is important to me, too. I'd love to hear about them, get to meet them, even. Becoming close not only with your lover, but their family as well, and caring about what they care about, that's all a part of loving someone and being in a relationship, isn't it?"

He smiled a little.

Lucas shrugged and then took another wing, eating it quickly before going for another. "Oh, and, that's a relief to hear. I mean, of course, if you were uncomfortable with being flirted with, or stared at, or anything else, I absolutely would respect that and refrain. But, I am a pretty visual person, so I'm glad it doesn't make you uncomfortable. I mean, it's not like I like to ogle or anything. But I do like looking at things--taking in my surroundings, noticing different colors, how shadows fall on different objects and shapes, how lighting affects visuals, taking note of different environments and shapes and curves. The expressions people make, or their poses as they relax or are on edge. Body language. How their hair falls about their face or how it's styled, the wrinkles in peoples' shirts... I just like looking at... things. Like that." He chuckled a little and took another sip. "Guess it's just the artist side of me."

"But it's definitely good to be comfortable in your own skin, so I don't think there's anything wrong with liking positive attention like that," He added. If Justin liked being looked at--and not necessarily in a vain way, but just being confident in his body and liking the positive feedback--it didn't bother Lucas at all. Although... people hitting on Justin all the time would probably start to bother Lucas a bit. It wasn't like Lucas could tell them to leave Justin alone and tell them that Justin was taken or anything, because, really, who would be intimidated by him? He was a scrawny kid with a disability, who probably couldn't hold his own in a fight and certainly couldn't defend Justin from predators or unwanted sexual attention.

Then again, Justin probably wouldn't mind the attention, and Lucas couldn't be upset at him for that or anything, either.

But if a lot of people continued to flirt with, and hit on his boyfriend... Well, Lucas had to admit he'd probably get jealous. And scared. After all, Justin was... really a winner. He was ridiculously handsome, fit, strong, financially stable, sweet, and had a cute personality. Most people probably would be attracted to him, so it wasn't like it'd be difficult for Justin to get a boyfriend. Meanwhile Lucas was... not really that great of a find. He had insecurities, his body was hardly anything to look at, he had trauma, among other things... He wouldn't be surprised if Justin did end up with someone else. There were certainly a lot of people out there who would be better for Justin, after all...

I need to stop thinking about this, Lucas thought to himself, taking another bite. I mean. Regardless of what happens, it's okay. I know relationships don't always work out and that's okay. And maybe we will work out, and that'd be really great, too. But I can't have high hopes, and I don't want to set myself up for failure, either. So I shouldn't assume the worst and I can't fantasize about the best, either. I need to just keep taking in every moment for what it is, not expecting anything from the future. I'm having a good time, and Justin's really nice and I like him a lot, so I should just focus on that.

"Sooo, you're confirming our next date should be at your place?" Lucas asked with a light chuckle. "That actually sounds really nice, though. You can cook dinner and I can bring some desserts? Plus that way I'd get to meet your pets!" Besides, it sounded nice to hang out at Justin's place. Lucas didn't mind being out in public or anything, but he really enjoyed alone time with the people he was close to, as well. Spending time with someone at their house just felt a lot more... intimate. Though of course, going places was always fun, too.

"Ah, so you're a model, too?" Lucas asked. "I mean if you're confident in your body then I suppose there's nothing wrong with doing nude modelling..." When Justin suggested that Lucas came next time he modeled, the white-haired boy blushed a bit. "O-oh. Um. Sure. I mean. No--definitely it doesn't bother me that you like to be naked and stuff. I definitely could come and do a painting if you'd like that. I mean, bodies are just bodies. We all have one, so, there's nothing to be ashamed of or anything, so I'm definitely not going to shame you for that if you're comfortable not wearing clothing." From what he could gather, it definitely seemed like Justin liked being out in the open showing his skin. He definitely seemed to like being nude more than most. Which was different from what Lucas was used to, but not bad or anything.

At the mention of liking rom-coms, though, Lucas smiled brightly and finished another sip of the drink. "Oh--I love that kind of stuff!" He exclaimed excitedly. "I mean, my ex used to love thriller and horror movies, so I don't mind that kind of stuff either, and I don't dislike action or any other genre, but I'm definitely a sucker for romance. I like sappy romance, as well as some of that more, like... intense, dramatic romance stuff, too. One of my favorites was this one movie, where the two boys were childhood friends and fell in love when they were kids, but when they got older one of them was in a horrible accident and got amnesia. But, like, instead of giving up on him, his boyfriend stayed with him the whole time and even though he couldn't make him remember anything, he stayed by his side until the two fell in love all over once again and it was such a sweet, happy ending I loved it. It made me cry a little," he said with a slight laugh, pausing a bit as he started to realize how ironic it was that that was his favorite movie. "Also I really like anime too--since shows have a lot more time to develop the characters than a movie does, so sometimes they can get you more invested in the characters and story which I like a lot too." He smiled and shook his head. "And you're totally fine! I'm having a really good time, too. This has been a really nice date so far~"

At the mention of having done a full body-paint for a photo-shoot with a few other guys, Lucas blushed a little and nodded. "Yeah, well being painted on anywhere tickles, but I'd imagine it would be even more ticklish somewhere more sensitive like there," he said. However, when Justin suggested that perhaps they did something like that together, Lucas's face turned bright red and he shook his head. "N-no, definitely not. I'm, um, I'm actually extremely self conscious. Like, I don't even like to go swimming without a T-shirt and trunks. So I definitely don't think I could do something like that, I'm sorry." He paused for a moment. "Plus, also, for me, being naked is something I usually like to reserve for more intimate moments with someone I'm close with. Even if I weren't as self-conscious as I am, I'd probably only feel comfortable being naked around a lover and not anyone else. Like, during sex and stuff like that..."

Lucas suddenly tensed up. "I-I mean--" he started. "Not that there's anything wrong with being naked around other people in non-sexual situations or anything, it's just that I, personally, don't feel comfortable with it is all... I'm sorry..." the boy mumbled. When Justin announced that he needed to use the restroom, Lucas nodded and let him go.

"Oh, that's good. Yeah I probably couldn't do the long distance thing. I have horrible service." He joked. He look at lucas as he talk and imagine him in a wedding outfit. Mm, I like to get marriaged by the sea he thought. He choke at the word lover. Justin was a bit to shy for that term. "Oh you are? Wow Hey!" He spoke in frence saying "You are so beautiful like an angel. I want you to be my angel." He laughed. "Yeah I know some frence. Got that from a movie. Hm? Oh yeah! You can meet them too. That be great. Phew glad I'm doing well. That really true about tickling and you?"

"Oh, I don't mean shame it's just you seeing me naked before our second date. Ahead of schedule some might say. If that's uh, weird for you or anything it's okay to not do it. Though I really would like you to paint me.' He smiles and ate some more. But also well, he didn't want to say it but he wanted lucas to see him naked. Like to know what he thought. If lucas didn't like his body he may have to call it off. He wanted his partner to like or love all of him. "Oh yeah! I've seen that movie! It was super sweet. Have you seen the uncut version with the sex sence? It's not to much, close ups so you don't really see anything sep butts."

"Oh? Maybe I'll tickle you till you agree." He reach over and tickle him a little as he got up then stop. "Chill dude. I was kidding about the naked fairies. I'm sure we can do one with clothes. But I think you make a cute fairy naked or not." He pinch his cheek and went off.

Time pass and it seem like justin should have been back but then gabe came rushing up to lucas looking very concern. "Dude! Some jerk trying to steal your date! Come quick!" He grab lucas arm and lead him to them. "I was going to the bathroom to cheek on paper towels and saw them come out together laughing and being all chummy. There!" He pointed to justin and the mysterious man outside the bathroom. Justin was leaning against the wall with the guy standing close to them. They seem to be having a good time. "I've seen him before. This isn't good he always gets somebody."

fixerAnime.jpg

Trent AKA DJ fixer

The man was almost as tall as justin and his wild hair piercing green eyes and piercings where the other things that stood out. They laughed alot and then trent starting touching justin arm. Rubbing it up and down but what he was saying couldn't be made out. Justin seem to be unaware of the flirting and seem to like the attention. He left his arm and made a muscle. The man touched it. "Ya think? That's funny and I probably could. Squeeze harder if you like but I need to get back to my date,lucas. He's really great." "Mm,I bet. So hard and strong." He squeeze more and lean in like he was going to make a move. Gabe stood by watching. He couldn't leave. "Aw man, that guy gonna touch his abs." He was looking at the other hand moving that way. This didn't bode well and justin seem to know and like this guy!

Lucas's eyes widened when he heard Justin speak in his native tongue. Not only had what the other said been very sweet and romantic, but hearing it in French after years of hearing nothing but English made Lucas's heart skip a beat. If he didn't already have a crush on Justin, he certainly did now. He blushed a little and nodded. "Yes, I'm pretty sensitive, which means I'm very ticklish. So I'm trusting you to have mercy and not tickle me on purpose," he said with a chuckle, confirming that he was easily susceptible to being tickled. Of course, there were some times when it couldn't be helped. Sometimes when he was being touched in certain ways it couldn't help but to tickle, but so long as he wasn't being mercilessly attacked with tickles, he wouldn't have uncontrollable fits of laughter or anything.

"Oh, and, yeah, that's completely fine with me. I don't mind seeing you naked or anything, just so long as I don't have to get naked in front of anyone else," he said with a light chuckle. Though when Justin said that seeing him naked before their second date would be ahead of schedule it made Lucas wonder a little. Is he planning for us to get naked on our second date? Lucas blushed a little as he thought about it. Well, their second date would probably be at Justin's house, and after some dinner and dessert--which certainly had a bit of a romantic mood... Oh! Was he hoping we'd have sex at his place that night? I mean I guess I shouldn't be surprised... Lucas lightly scratched his cheek and avoided eye contact. Oh... I... I'd hate to disappoint him... I'll definitely have to tell him before our second date, then... Lucas sighed. Nodding a little, he put a smile on his face and agreed. "Sure! I'd be happy to do a painting of you--it sounds fun!"

Gasping a little, Lucas shook his head, cheeks tinted with rosy hues. "Oh--no I didn't even realize there was an uncut version. I'd only seen the one they aired on television where it just sort of faded to black and the sex scenes were implied... I guess you'll have to show me the full version sometime," he said with a light chuckle.

"Er, t-thanks," Lucas stuttered when Justin explained how he thought the other boy would make a cute fairy with or without clothes. He blushed a little. He doesn't even know what I look like without clothing... I'm definitely... not... cute...... He sighed a little after Justin left, finishing the wing and wiping his hands off with a napkin. Bowing his head a little and running his fingers through his hair, the boy set his eyes on the table. He... he's going to be so disappointed when he finds out that my body looks like what it does... I mean, any normal person would be disgusted, and especially someone who cares so much about his appearance... I'm sure he'll definitely prefer someone who has a better body.

Lucas closed his eyes and bit his lip. What was I even thinking? Trying to get into a relationship after what happened to me... I should have known better. I'd have to date someone who's blind for it to ever work out...

A few minutes passed as Lucas continued to wait for Justin to return before the white-haired male began to worry. What's taking him so long? Is he alright? he wondered.

A couple more moments passed before Gabe rushed over to the table, exasperated and quickly warned Lucas that someone was trying to steal his date! Lucas's eyes widened in fear as the green-haired male explained the situation. "What...?" he asked quietly. He barely had any time to grasp the situation before he was pulled away from the table and pointed in the direction where his date was talking to an attractive man who Lucas had never seen before. "Oh... T-thanks for telling me, Gabe... I'll... handle it..."

He gripped his hands tightly to his chest, not having grabbed his cane amidst the hurry to rush to the scene. Panic was clear on his face as he watched the other two acting all chummy with each-other. What should I do?? he thought. He's trying to steal my date? But why? Just a moment before, I thought Justin was totally happy with me... He bit his lip hard, tears starting to well up in his eyes. I mean it's not like I can just tell the other guy to back off, right? And this was probably gonna happen eventually. No... Lucas wiped the tears away before they could fall down his cheeks and started to slowly walk over to the other two. Taking in steady breaths as he walked carefully over. Maybe, maybe it's nothing, he thought, watching as the other man began to grope Justin's arm. Yeah. I mean, this is a place for couples. Surely he knows Justin is taken, right? He was trying to reassure himself, despite how obviously the other guy was flirting with and feeling up his date, Lucas tried to calm himself down and not get too upset.

"T-there you are!" Lucas said, announcing his presence as he approached the other two males before Trent could start putting his hands on Justin's abs. He walked over to Justin and immediately stood by his side. Grabbing his date's hand, he wrapped Justin's arm around his shoulder and leaned into the taller male slightly as he tried to readjust his weight to the other foot. "I was starting to worry you'd gotten lost or something," he said playfully, despite how it felt like he was on the verge of a panic attack. Lucas locked his sea-green eyes onto Trent's, his gaze almost... dangerous. As if trying to give the other guy a warning. Lucas couldn't intimidate him with his appearance, since he was smaller than both of the other guys, and he didn't want to get nasty and jump to conclusions, but if he could, he'd use his body language to get the message across. Justin was taken.

"Who's this? A friend of yours, Justin?" Lucas asked, verbally putting the other guy in the friend-zone. Lucas was trying to stay friendly despite how this guy was clearly trying to hit on his date. He didn't know what to do. He really didn't. Lucas was scared, and felt completely helpless in this situation to keep Justin... well... his. What could he do?? He knew if it was Alexander--his ex--in this situation, he would've picked a fight and told the other guy to back off--probably stringing together a chorus of insults and threats. But there was no way Lucas could do something like that. Besides, what if Gabe was wrong and this was a complete misunderstanding...? Despite how his mind was telling him the worst, Lucas didn't want to jump to conclusions too much and make a fool of himself...

Gabe saw the tears but said nothing. He hope it would go well. What little he knew of them he liked and wanted them to be together.

They both stop and look at lucas. Justin put his arm down and trent even back away. "Oh hey lucas! Uh.." He went when lucas did the arm thing. "So this is your date." Trent said looking back at him with a 'you think he'll remain yours?' face and lick his lip stud.

"Oh yeah! This is trent! Trent this is lucas my wonderful date. Trent works at the vet clinic I use and we've been in a few classes together. Even.." He gave trent a look and took his arm away and they did a small dance together of spinning counter clockwise of each other and stop pointing at each other saying at the same time "Street dance!" Then they laughed and put a hand on each others shoulders. "Yeah that was fun." Trent said looking like he wanted a kiss. Justin spoke and pulled away"I even tried to left him and just crush your dick." Trent laughed saying ow putting his hands down there. "It was'nt that bad and a good touch far as I'm concern." He half joke as anybody not so inacent could tell he ment he liked it. Trent also check out justin ass.

Justin went back to lucas. "Sorry if I was taking to long. Oh turns out trent also a DJ and was trying to get some business here. Also turns out you don't need a date to come in if you have business here or really need to use the restroom." He turn back to trent. "Great catching up with you man but I do have a date ya know. Oh you got my addres right?" "Yes and your number, from the office. I'll call and let you know when I can come over and see jax's new pad as well as yours." Trent smiled and gave a deep bow. "I bid you two adue and have a great evening. Nice meeting you lucas." They started to head off. "Bye trent! Hope you get a gig!" Trent stood back up looking at both their backsides. "Mm,thanks and lucas..try to get in his pants!" He said laughing and rushing off. Gabe gave lucas a thumbs up and went off.

Justin stop and blushed. "Uhaha*nervous laugh* I'm sure he's joking. Anyway if your done eating I like to hit the game room now." They made their way back to the booth. "Again sorry if I made you worried. Trents a good guy and I got caught up talking with him. I think he' gonna bring over a new heat rock for jax. Great huh?" He sat down and ate one more big wing taking a drink. He look at the cane and decided to ask at last. "Sorry but I have to ask and hope you don't hate me nor get mad. But do you need that cane? Are you disable in some way? " He look worried about asking but ernest as he was trying to not be offensive. "It's okay if you are. It dose'nt bother me. I work with the handicap and disabled all the time. I love helping and teaching them. Also if you are to me" he spoke in french "It be another reason to love you." He spoke so sweetly and just smiled at him with big sweet puppy eyes. He was just perfect right now. Justin was really getting strong feelings for lucas. "Hey is my french okay? [in frence]my sweet angel." He also held lucas hand as he said all this. After whipping the sauce off first ofcourse.

Lucas didn't like the way Trent was looking at them. Justin didn't seem to notice, but the other man's facial expressions and body language was saying it all, and it was worrying to the white-haired boy. After all... he was right there and Trent still didn't seem like he was fully backing off of Lucas's date. Though, at least being by Justin's side made the smaller male feel at least a little better...

And, as the two continued talking, it was revealed to Lucas that the two had a history together. Perhaps not exactly romantic, they still had known each other previously. As a vet, and as a street dance partner. Lucas wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but for now he was going to just take it as, "They're two friends catching up and nothing is going on between them"... at least he hoped. Justin didn't seem to be interested in the other male like that... At least, he seemed pretty oblivious to Trent's body language.

He blinked a little when Trent spoke to Justin about dropping by his place, and although it seemed like it was all just friendly, Lucas couldn't help but to worry... I should... probably see if I could be there too when he does drop by. Not that I don't trust Justin or anything, but... I don't trust Trent... Lucas nodded a little, awkwardly smiling when he said, "I-it was nice to meet you too." However, when Trent made the last comment about getting into Justin's pants, Lucas's face turned bright red. Justin tried to assure Lucas that he was probably just kidding, but, "I sort of doubt that..." the young adult mumbled.

They returned to the booth and Lucas sat down, making sure to gently hold onto his cane as Justin finished up the rest of the wings. Lucas popped one of the mints in his mouth, a bit deep in thought as he chewed on the hard candy a little. He's a good guy...? the boy thought. I mean... If he's working with helping animals, I'm sure he's not horrible or anything, but... I still don't trust him... "Yeah, that's really nice of him to do that," Lucas said sincerely. It was nice of Trent to help out and give Jax something, but... that didn't change the fact he still had been flirting with Lucas's date two minutes ago.

"O-oh?" Lucas mumbled, looking at Justin awkwardly when he asked about the cane. "Er... No, I'm not mad or anything... I mean, I can't blame you for being curious..." he awkwardly rubbed the base of his neck with one hand. "Er... yeah, I am. Sort of. I mean--I can walk without my cane, but it does make walking easier for me, and I do need it if I'm going to be walking for long distances or standing for an extended period of time... So I usually bring it with me whenever I leave the apartment, but I don't tend to use it too much inside the house... It's not... like, the worst thing in the world. I know there's a lot of people who have it way worse than me, and it's not as serious of a disability as what some other people have... I mean, I'm just grateful my left leg works at all, even if it doesn't respond or work the way it's supposed to anymore..." He blushed a little. "But, er... I don't think it's really something to love. There's a lot of things that are more difficult for me to do now because of it, and some things I just... can't do anymore. Like dancing... Which would be... probably more frustrating for you than anything... But, um... I'm glad at least that it doesn't bother you..."

Though Lucas knew it was completely possible for Justin to change his mind.

"Oh, and, your French is really good," Lucas said, smiling cutely and blushing a bit more when Justin spoke in the language again. "You've got a little bit of an accent but that can't be helped. It's cute." He gently squeezed Justin's hand and then added, "And, Justin, um... It... It's not something I really wanted to bring up on the first date, just because it's... kind of messed up... but, um... since you were asking and all, um, I think maybe I should also let you know, that, um..." He frowned slightly. "Also my body is really messed up. I used to have black hair, but the doctors said it turned white due to trauma and, my leg didn't just stop working properly for no reason a year ago... I got... really hurt, and because of that, even though I'm lucky to be alive, I've got a lot of scars on my body from the accident. So I'm really... not good to look at, and my body's not nice like yours is... Which--I mean, I was going to tell you, I didn't plan to keep it a secret forever, but... definitely I think it's something you should know. There's other things too, but I'd rather wait for a different time before talking about them..." He paused. "If... if that's okay."

• 2 weeks later...

"Hey sorry if the trent thing um,put you off or whatever. I hope it didn't ruin things. It was just nice to catch up with him even though meeting in the restroom was a bit odd and*whipsers*I think he peek at me.* Huh? Could he be interested in me? He dose give me nice completents but I think he has a boyfriend."

"You'r left leg?" Justin said and look at lucas leg. He put in his mouth some breath ment gum and chewed listening. He knew chewing was probably rude but it was free gum he had so he brought it with him. "Oh.." He look devastated at the dance thing. "You should be and I'm glad you seem to be in good shape but...he trail off. Oh it is? Cute?" He smiled and took in what lucas said.

Justin lean in to hear the rest. He tense up at first then look strangely relived. He chewed quietly as he could. Not saying anything. When lucas was done he lower his head and close his eyes swollening the gum. He sighed deeply. "That breath freshiner gum. Was'n chewing for fun. I'm glad you we're honest with me. I didn't think you were born like that and was in accident. Didn't know that about your hair." He look up open his eyes witch seem to have tears? He look at lucas hair. "I really like your hair.[in frence]it's as beautiful as the sunset over the ocean." He hope this was'nt being played out. He took another sip. "You think my bodys nice? Mm,I understand that you didn't want to tell me this so soon. You probably would have if I suggested a late night swim. So knowing now is fine. I was afraid you we're gonna tell me..uh nevermind." He blush a little then move to sit next to lucas. "That's why you wear such covering close?" He touch them. Rubbing down lucas chest. Looking lucas over again.

Justin then holds his head with one hand and rubs his cheek gently with the other. Speaks in a calming voice. "Yes, it's okay. You don't have to tell me the rest and I'm glad you told me this." Pulls lucas into a tender embrace and puts his head on his chest where his heart is. Lucas coud hear his heartbeat and justin held him, gently rubbing lucas's arms,head and back. "It's okay I hold you like this right? Maybe you are messed up but I think your tr?s magnifique just the way you are.[in french]my sweet, beautiful angel." He close his eyes and put his chin ontop lucas head, snuggling him. "Ya know I have things too I didn't want to tell on a first date. I'm asuming you didn't want to for that reason. Anyway I was in the hospital for over 3 months and almost died. One of the reasons why my parents are like the way the are. I was very,very sick. My immune system is a bit compromise because of that. Swimming help me alot and helpt get through the ordeals. Why it's such a big part of me." He voice was breaking as he was holding back tears. "No..no more talking. Lets just be together for a moment." Justin hug lucas and snuggle him tightly. Not speaking and sniffleling.

• 2 weeks later...

"I hope so..." Lucas said quietly. It really seemed like Trent was checking Justin out. Lucas had a hard time believing otherwise, but... "It's alright, though. I mean. Nothing happened, so..." He frowned, slightly, and turned his head away a little. "Besides... I mean... even if he did do something crazy, I can trust you not to reciprocate it, right...?" Even if he couldn't trust Trent, Lucas still wanted to be able to trust Justin...

He smiled a bit when Justin began to speak some more about his new boyfriend's... situation. And when he seemed surprised that his accent was cute, Lucas chuckled a little and nodded, "Of course it is!" He smiled a little more when Justin spoke in French again, turning any negativity Lucas had around and complimenting him so kindly. "Merci (thank you)," Lucas said with a slight giggle. However, when Justin began speaking a bit about Lucas's confession, something he said caught the white-haired boy's interest. "Hm? Thought I was going to say what?" he asked, now suddenly curious. "Er, yeah--I mean, I've always been more conservative with my clothing, but I've especially been self-conscious after the accident... since I now have a lot of scars and it's... really not pretty to look at, so..." He blushed a little when Justin began rubbing his shirt and chest a little as he took in further note of Lucas's clothing. When his hands moved up to cup Lucas's cheeks in each, the smaller boy looked up at Justin tentatively and listened as he spoke.

Tears of relief dotted his eyes and he bit his lip, nodding a little in response when he was then gently guided to Justin's chest--and he didn't resist. Lucas closed his eyes as Justin's hands began to wander around his back, arms, and his head, and the smaller boy gently wrapped his arms around the other in a soft embrace. "You too?" he asked, turning his head upward slightly and pressing his cheek against Justin's chest when the other revealed he'd also nearly died--but instead from a car accident, from a serious illness that had left his immune system weak. "No way..." he breathed. It was hard to imagine, since Justin seemed so physically fit and all that, but... that did explain his love for all of the physical sorts of things--they'd been what had helped him get through it. It... made sense. And, in a way, it was really comforting for Lucas to know that he wasn't the only one who'd suffered anything. Even though they'd been different, it was soothing to know that Justin's life hadn't been all rainbows and sunshine, which made Lucas feel less like... some tragic freak in comparison to someone who'd had a perfect life. Not that he would have had a problem with Justin even if the other male hadn't had any serious struggles, but...

Lucas nodded a little and buried his face in Justin's chest again when the other's eyes began to water and he asked for a moment of silence. Lucas didn't mind. And his hands gently rubbed up and down Justin's back, trying to comfort the other in a similar way that he'd been comforted. After a few long moments of silence, Lucas finally whispered, "I'm really glad I met you, Justin."

• 4 weeks later...

Justin didn't cry well a tiny bit but he held it in. If lucas felt down justi back he might have felt the phannypack that was on justin ass. Justin gasp. "Yeah, I'm really glad we meet too." He kisses the top of your head and then a beep gose off. "Oh! Excuse me, please get off." Gentle pushes you off and reaches around to the phannypack getting a small medicine bottle out. Swolling a pill with the help of the drink. "Ah,I need to take this every 8 or 10 hours for well the rest of my life." Sighs wearyly. "Yeah I have to take all kinds of medicine and keep myself healthy. I need to be careful too. Like not get freezing cold and such." Smiles and leans over then makes a relies face. "Oh! You wanted to known what I was going to say about what I thought you we're gonna tell me before. Err,heh heh..' He rub the back of his head looking sheepish. "It's well...I was afraid you we're gonna tell me you couldn't get it up." He nervous laughs and look ashamed. "Yeah,sorry. I know it's silly and maybe wrong of me but ummm...well"licks lips and leans in close to you so nobody could hear. "Can you get it up?" He ask with a blush and a bit of shameful look. "I know I can,heh." He laughs looking around with a fearful worried others knew what they we're talking about look. He also was holding lucas hands.

(after you answer)Justin lets go of your hands. "Well great(or"Oh,well that's okay") shall we go to the game room now? I'm really glad we open up to each other and all that but I'm really ready to play and have a fun date now!" He shouts waving his arms around looking real cute. Damn was he ready to do what he came here for! Next to being on his first date of course. "I'll win ya any prise you want!" He said chomping at the bit to go play games.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucas gently raised his hands up in surrender when Justin politely asked him to get off, and the white-haired male did. He wasn't sure what the alarm had been for, but assuming it was important and wanting to respect his date's wishes, he sat back down next to the other male and watched curiously as the other took his pills that, as he explained, he needed frequently. "I see," he said quietly. It was unfortunate, but Lucas perfectly understood. After all, he pretty regularly relied on his cane and needed that. Of course, Lucas felt bad for Justin, but it was comforting to know he wasn't perfectly healthy, either.

Of course, the white-haired male figured they'd be able to get through their differences anyway, it certainly made things easier. Lucas could understand Justin's need for medicine, and Justin could understand Lucas's reliance on his cane. It made it easier to really understand another person if they delt with similar ordeals.

"O-oh," Lucas said with a light blush when Justin explained where his mind had been wandering previously. It was a sort of embarrassing topic, but Lucas didn't really mind that Justin had asked. It was a relatively important detail if they were going to be in a relationship, after all... "Yeah," he whispered back, the blush from his cheeks not fading. "I can get it up, no worries," he added with a light chuckle.

When the conversation moved along, Lucas's face lit up excitedly and he nodded in agreement to the suggestion. Taking his cane with him, he headed over to the game room with Justin, holding lightly onto his hand with his spare one, and looked around. "Oooh," he said, a playful smirk appearing on his lips. He gestured to a basketball game and let go of Justin to point at one of the prizes--which was a black chicken stuffed animal. "Think you can win me that, hm?" Of course, he wouldn't be disappointed if Justin couldn't--he mostly just wanted to get him involved with a game and egg him on. But it'd be fun to watch regardless if his date won anything or not.

• 4 weeks later...

Justin put his sweater back on. "Alright!" He held your hand back and walk on looking around. "I do have some other er-hem issues but lets have fun and not worry about it. You still like me after knowning all this? You still like me? I still like you!"He said sweetly. He was worried lucas may not want to be with him anymore but it went away when they got in tbe game room. Justin look in aw at the game room. "Wow.." He heard what you said laughs&smiles then jokes: "So you want me to win you a black cock?" He chuckles and sees it. "Ooooo! A photoboth! We definitely need to do that! It dose'nt have to be right now though. Just while we're still good looking." Laughs and calms down. "Basketball not really my thing but I'll try for you." He arm hug you as they walk to the game counter. A large man was behind and his back was turn showing off his fine ass and justin look at it quietly saying damn at it but then look like he reconize the guy. "Roland? Is that you?" He was putting a box away and turn around smiling wearing a 'Bara Life'shirt and green camo pants. His face lit up at justin.

tumblr_static_image.jpg Roland Muse

"Justin! Hey!" They did the hand grip thing and turn into a bro hug. They pulled out of it laughing at each other. "Wow! You look good roland." "I was going to say the same thing to you! Wait if your here that must mean.." He lean over the counter placing his hands under his chin looking right at lucas. "Your on a date and this must be him! Hey cuttie! You better treat justin right. He's a special guy." His voice was booming and he gave a stern look at the last comment. "Yes I am! This is lucas my date and he's been great." puts an arm around lucas. "This is roland. We work at the gym together. Hey I didn't know you work here." Roland raise his hand and stood back up. "I don't. I'm filling in for dawn." "Dawn works here! Cool! How you two doing? You living together yet?" Roland sighs. "You kinda shouldn't ask such things." Justin look down and ashame. Roland look to lucas. "Dawn my boyfriend and your very cute by the way lucas. Such pretty eyes and hair." Smiles and winks at you. Looks to justin "We're fine. But dawn in the hospital witch is why I'm here for him." "Oh no! What happen?" Justin said concern. Roland look away and look like he didn't want to talk. "Don't worry about it and I don't want to talk about it. It's nothing major and dawn will be fine." Looks back at you with a big smile. "You just enjoy your date!" "Okay…I like to try the basketball game." "Oh shoot I need to put new balls in that game. Hey why don't you do the photoboth while I put them in." "Oh great idea! What do you say lucas?" Smiles at you and rubs your arm.(asuming you say yes)

Roland put down 2 combs. "They restroom next to the photoboth. You can have these to freashen up. Hey can you put these in the photoboth prop box for me?" "Sure" Roland hands you a bag. "Thanks. I'm going to get the balls." Roland went off. "What kind do you wanna do? Kissing?"giggles"props? Hey should I take my shirt off for one?" He pulled out a chicken hat from the bag. "Hm, silly hats? What the?" He took out a collar and leash. "This maybe fun. Well lets go freashen up and figure it out." They headed towards the booth and restrooms. "I do hope dawn okay. Wander why roland won't talk about it.*gasp* Do you think it was a sex thing? Maybe his dick or ass got hurt? No wander roland dose'nt want to talk about it." He look towards where roland was as they walk on.

• 2 months later...