SlavexMaster~ (Yakuza)

evemaid

Yeah, so just like the title says, I want to start a Slave x Master -rp with an Yakuza-enviroment. I would like to be an Yakuza-boss's oldest son, who is going to become the next leader of the clan. (you'll be the `slave´) I have got a few ideas about the story, but if you have any, please tell them~ ^^ If anyone is wanting to invent and start an rp with me, then please replyyy~ ^^ And also if you have anything to ask, please feel free to do so ~ ^^ You'll rp with me, won't you ~ ? :cuteonion57:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evemaid

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Aften

• akiravadel

Sure~ I'm making my character already too~ ^^ Soo, do you want to start different rp's, or are we going to be in one rp? ^^ I don't mind whichever it is~ ^^

I'll start one with whomever-my character'll be named Nanao Yasahara, son of a mafia boss in Japan, but spends his free time reading and working in a library, however, he lives at the yakuzas base since he can't afford a home of his own yet.

Lady luck I don't mind roleplaying with you. I can play a guy who ends up owing the family a lot because of his father.

Yaoi lover are you wanting to start one with me?

Here is my charatcher

Name: Minato Sumire

personality: Kind, Honest shot tempret, tombois, like to ta care of people and is very distanc sometimes.

info: He is the son of a rich man so is working in System company and becuse of that he is called rich man son and he is living in yakuzas base becuse he and his father havet not good relationship whit eashoter.

So when can we start.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Takuma Enji

Personality: Cold hearted, stubborn, self-centered. Inside he actually cares, but he doesn't like to have people notice it.

Other: He doesn't talk too much. He just reads books and drinks wine. He doesn't like people at all, nor does he care about anyone... Though he would like to find someone interesting.

----

So, Akira~ ^^ When do we start? ^^

Oookay~ Do you want to join one that's already going on, or do you want to start a new one? ^^

Either way is fine~~ I think a new one may be better :o and I can play both uke or seme, though I prefer uke. I also have a very literate style ^^;

Oh, sorry for replying so late to your post! I have a very literare style also, so it's just fine with me. You can choose your position, because I don't really mind being the seme or the uke. Which ever is fine with me.~ ^^ What kind of plot were you thinking? ~ :D

• Like 1

I'll take uke ^^; please~

Hmm... I've been cooking up this plot:

A supremely rich, powerful criminal who owns a high-class, expensive S&M brothel/club where he visits one night and sees a new worker at his club. And he likes him a lot and learns that the worker was a transfer from one of his other joints that he rarely goes to. The criminal soon is after the worker. But it turns out the worker's actually working undercover as a sort of spy from the opposite faction of mafia/yakuza! So then the criminal is in a dilemma... will he choose to lure the worker in and force him to tell why he's working there and specifically for who in the opposing yakuza or will he kill him simply or... will he keep him prisoner forever~ etcetc :D

Also, I tend to play a strong-headed uke...so the seme would have to be pretty persistent X3; Meaning I'm fiesty, usually. But you can ask for a sweeter one~

Would this plot sound okay to you ^^? You can add twists/change it~ And also, how fast can you usually reply :o? When in roleplay ^^?