Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba smiles and then walks into the kitchen, "so what do you think we should make," he scratches his stomach a little as he looks into the fridge.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Well you know him... he isn't going to let us know if he wants to eat or not... and the only thing we can use is the sound of his stomach," Shiba laughs a little. He shakes his head, "I am not currently hungry at the moment," he rubs the back of his head.

Shiba nods his head and then laughs a little, "yeah I am still rather full as well," he smiles. "That restaurant's food sure is very filling to make us still full."

"yeah he also made us really happy. I am glad that we actually got to eat that food and we're going to have them in our wedding. whenever we get a chance we should also probably introduce our adopted kid now to your family." He said smiling

Shiba nods his head, "yeah there food is so good," he smiles a little. He tilts his head and then smiles, nodding his head, "yeah I am sure they will like to meet Yuki."

"I think they will as well they are something else and even accepted me even tho I am what I am. Tho they are happy that you are alive and I saved you as well now they will love that we have a kid as well." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek

"Well even through you are what you are, you still saved me from being dead... It's thanks to you I am still alive, in a way and I am sure they are happy about that. Even though... I can't live with them anymore, I am sure my family is just glad I am still alive." He smiles and kisses Zero's cheek as well, "well I can't wait for them to meet Yuki," he rests his head on Zero's chest.

"I bet and I think that is why your family accept me is because I saved you. Your family is really nice you know that and I can't wait to show them our new family I am sure they will love him just as much as we are going to" He said looking at him. "he is so cute as well." he said

"Yeah they are probably very grateful to you for saving me... for being lost forever. At least they can see me sometimes, which is better than not ever seeing me." He smiles and nods his head, "yeah I am sure they will like our little cutie but do you think we should wait until he is first comfortable with us," he looks at Zero.

"yeah, but they will meet him at the wedding just so you know." He said smiling. "I think the technology is almost ready. And you could talk on the phone whenever you want to them. It'll be like a demon to real world video chat. You just won't be able to talk to them all the time." He said looking at him and kissed Shiba watching Yuki play games more

"Well yeah obviously," Shiba laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. He smiles and nods his head, "yeah that's true, I haven't tried yet," he looks at Zero. He nods his head and then kisses Zero, watching Yuki with a smile.

"Yeah." he said kissing him and then held him and looked at Yuki wondering if he was having fun.

Yuki was looking and having fun it was the first time he had had fun every once in a while he would look back to make sure it is ok that he is playing and they weren't made at him, but other than that it was great. he loved playing with the new toys he had

Shiba smiles and kisses Zero, looking over at Yuki. He was glad Yuki was experiencing something that he probably didn't experience too often. Shiba could tell by just watching Yuki.

Shiba nods his head, "yeah I am happy about this as well. I never knew I was going to have a child, siblings yeah but a child feels so completely different," he smiles.

"I guess it does." he said smiling and looked at him then took a deep breath wondering what was going to happen next and loved to see what was going on. "He is so cute you know just watching him play." he said

Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah ... I can't look away. He is just so cute," he smiles and rests his head on Zero while watching Yuki.

Shiba smiles and nods his head, sighing a little, "though... it will be nicer once Yuki is a lot more closer to us," he rubs the back of his head. "But in due time, it will happen," Shiba smiles.

Shiba nods his head with a smile, "yeah I hope it won't take long," he laughs a little and shrugs his shoulders, not really sure how long it will take but he will be glad when Yuki opened his heart to him and Zero.

Shiba nods his head and smiles as he watches Yuki, seeing him look at both him and Zero with confusion. He smiles, "are you having fun Yuki," he rubs Yuki's head.