Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"I will or I will try to be as gentle as I can you know I always do, Tho I can be a really rough lover as I think you already know as well." he said smiling and kissed his cheek as he finished cleaning himself off.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head, rubbing the back of his head, "well... once I warm up to it, you can go rougher," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little. He looks at Zero and smiles, washing himself off as he steps out of the tub.

"I can't wait to take you with my demon force when you are a demon just thinking about that turns me on." he whispered and kissed Shiba's neck. "Lets hurry up and finish the shower so we can go bad down to the festival that you wanted to do." he said smiling.

Shiba blinks as he looks at Zero and laughs a little, "I guess you have something to look forward too," he blushes a little as he rubs the back of his head. Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head, smiling as he finishes up rinsing off and then steps out of the tub, drying himself off.

Zero smiled and got out of the shower after he finished an dried off and went back to his room to find some clothes. "Do you know what you want to do when we get there? I think there might be a show or something." He said as he found some clothes to put on and started to put them on.

Shiba continues drying himself off and then follows Zero to the room, placing the towel to the side and goes to find some clothes to wear. He looks at Zero and tilts his head, "well... we can look around a bit more and I suppose if there is a show, we can go see it," he smiles as he was getting dressed.

(This is gonna be short because they deleted my post I and sorry It was really long to TT)

Zero kissed his cheek and smiled. "Yeah I think there are a few plays going on." Zero said looking at him and then thought for a second. "Tho I don't know whey they are at why don't we go find out?" he asked

Shiba smiles as he looks at Zero, "do you know exactly what the plays are on," he tilts his head to the side. He nods his head slowly as he sits on the bed, putting on his socks and shoes, "I am ready to go when you are," he smiles.

"I have no idea this will be my first time going to something like this you know." he said smiling and kissed Shiba's cheek as he took his hand and headed back down to the festival.

Shiba laughs a little and nods his head as he holds onto Zero's hand, following him back to the festival. He blushes a little since he was a little sore from before but he did want to see more of the festivals.

Zero smiled as he looked around not sure what they should go two next, but excited none the less he didn't care what it was as long as he was with Shiba it didn't matter he followed the crowed that was in front of him to the town square where they were having a play he didn't know what play it was, until he walked up it was the play of how his dad killed half of the population by sending some sick rats up to the human world. He did that because someone hit him when he was up there looking around and almost killed him.

Shiba looks around the town and looks at Zero, smiling a little. He looks at the crowd of people and tilts his head, following Zero through the crowd and notices that a play was going on in the town square. Shiba watches the play and looks at Zero, "so what is this play for," he tilts his head slowly.

"Looks like it might be a play dedicated to my dad and the stuff he did. I have to say I was with my dad when he did this too It was great as well. Tho it happened a little bit differently than what they are showing." he said looking at him and didn't know what to do, but watched the play.

Shiba tilts his head and then blinks, "oh, so that is what it's on." He watches the play and scratches the back of his head, "well... if they are getting some stuff wrong, shouldn't they be informed of it so they can do it right," he looks at Zero before looking back at the play.

he shrugged. "We let people do there own thing here yeah it might be wrong, but this does tell a better story than what really happened." he said watching the story it really did look more fun than what really happened

Shiba tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "well ... I suppose if it is okay with you, I suppose that is all that matters," he rubs the back of his head as he watches the play with Zero.

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles, "well they probably just feel grateful to your father and they wanted to put a play on it to... maybe show newcomers like me," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah it does feel good that they are honoring my dad you know." he said smiling as he watched the show. "It is great I really love this story and its better than the real thing." he said as he pulled Shiba close and watched them.

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little, nodding his head, "so does this mean you have your own story like your father," he tilts his head to the side. He continues watching the play, looking at Zero as he was pulled closer and smiles as he continues watching.

"I might I am not sure I didn't even know my father had one to be honest. I know it would be a honor to have a story about me, but I don't know if there is anything about me that people would want to tell when put up against my father he did more than I ever did. All I did was bring peace to hell so they could make stories like this." he said smilng

Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head as he rubs his chin. "Well.. your father is probably more of a expert but that doesn't mean you haven't done anything yet." He laughs a little, "well.. right there, you did something to make this even position," he points at the play. "I mean.. without you, they wouldn't be doing this in the first place," he looks at Zero.

"That is true, but that i a boring story. You know I don't even know how they would acted it out." he said smiling and then looked at people who stood over frowning. "See those people over there. that are frowning with there arms crossed. "Those use to be lawers." he whispered smiling

Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head, shaking his head, "well.. I am sure there is some story out there that they can tell about you." He tilts his head as he looks over at the people Zero pointed at and rubs the back of his head, "oh.. so they are the people that part of the play is on," he looks at Zero slightly confused.

"Yeah that is who they are playing yeah its really weird." He said looking at him then shook his head not sure what else to say. "Well we might need to head back or find a place to sit this play might be pretty long." he said smiling