YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba smiles and kisses Zero's cheek.

Shiro tilts his head and then smiles, nodding his head as he takes Yuki's hand and walks to the toys that were on the floor, sitting down on the floor.

Shiro smiles a little, "well now you have someone to play with," he looks at Yuki while he plays as well.

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "yeah, they both look so happy.. I am glad."

Shiro was glad to see Yuki smile as he continues playing.

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head, "yeah, I am sure there will be something we can do together."

Yuki played with Shiro for about an hour before Zero came back.

"There is a play ground and kid things to do on the other side of this place we would have to fly to get there so I was calling to get a ride they are ready when ever we are and will show up when they want to." he said

Shiro was playing until he looked up and saw Zero.

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head with a smile, "well I am ready whenever. I guess it only really matters if Shiro and Yuki are ready," he looks over at Shiro and Yuki, wondering if they wanted to go or not.

Zero wanted into the room. "Hey you too. I found a park to play at that will be fun would you two want to go there?" he said smiling

Yuki looked up and nodded shyly

"It up to you when you want to go, but we can go as early as now." he said

Shiba smiles a little, glad to hear that Yuki wanted to go but wondered if Shiro wanted to go as well.

Shiro tilts his head and nods his head slowly.

Shiba looks at Zero, "well, if you two want to go to the park, stand up and follow us to the door then we can get going."

Shiro watches Yuki and then stands up as well, wanting to go to the park, walking with Yuki to Zero and Shiba.

Shiba smiles a little as he watches Zero, "well looks like they are ready to go."

Zero smiled "we will be flying to the park... Are carrots should be here soon" he said looking at him then headed down but turn to look at the boys. "Do you want us to carry you down?"

Yuki blushed and nodded

Shiba nods his head with a smile, couldn't wait to see how Yuki and Shiro would like the park.

Shiro looks at Yuki and then Zero and Shiba, nodding his head.

When they got to the front door zero opened the door to show a carriage that has what looked pretty Pegasus on the front. Tho they were skeleton horses with wings. "Alright everybody let's get inside they will take us to our destination." Zero said

Yuki looked at him and nodded

Shiba nods his head and smiles a little as he picks up Yuki, walking outside and gets on the carriage.

Shiro watches Shiba and then looks at Zero, climbing up his pant leg and grabs onto his shirt.

Zero picked up Shiro and got into the carriage and smiled. "OK lets do this." he said looking at him and then set down once they were all in the carriage took off into the sky and flew really high into the air

Shiba smiles and nods his head, placing Yuki next to Shiro so they can sit next to eachother.

Shiro looks at Yuki and holds onto his hand.

Yuki held his hand and looked out in awe at the view he was so happy about the view outside and it made him happy.

Zero held Shiba close as they started to go to the other side of the demon world

Shiro holds Yuki's hand still and looks out the window with a smile.

Shiba holds onto Zero, looking at him with a smile.

"Its the other side of this world...It shouldn't take too long to get there with this carriage." he said looking at him. "There is other fun stuff to do as well over there."

Yuki was looking happy at everything that was going on and the views

- - - Updated - - -

"Its the other side of this world...It shouldn't take too long to get there with this carriage." he said looking at him. "There is other fun stuff to do as well over there."

Yuki was looking happy at everything that was going on and the views

Shiba laughs a little and nods his head, "well I suppose you would know best." He tilts his head, "is there? Like what exactly," he looks at Zero.

Shiro continues looking out the window, holding onto Yuki's hand.

"I believe that there is a skeleton zoo...and some animals not sure I haven't been there for a long while." He said looking at him. "I was also informed if there's a toy store there." He said

Yuki loved watching the trees go by