Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Name: Shiba Makumi

Looks: tumblr_pc7u7nrpzV1x6nr7eo3_1280.jpg

After a long day at school, Shiba walks home within the late afternoon. Once home, Shiba took off his shoes and heads to the bathroom to take a shower. After his shower and as he was drying himself off, he noticed he had a missed call from one of his friends. "Hm? I wonder what he wants," Shiba wondered as he goes into his voice mail to listen to the message. "Oh he wants to study? Well I suppose I can. I wasn't going to do anything but maybe play some video games after homework." He text his friend back, saying he will be there soon and then gets dressed.

Walking to his friends house, carrying his shoulder bag as he walked and rubs the back of his neck as he looks at the door to his friend's house, "I am surprise he wants to study shortly after getting out of school for the day. Usually he likes chilling with video games or anything else he finds fun," he shrugs his shoulders and then rings the bell to his friend's house.

Waiting for his friend to answer the door and checks his phone to see if he had any texts or any other missed calls from his friend before he felt his eyes getting covered. Shiba perks his head up with a gasp before realizing he was getting tied up and picked up, getting carried to a unknown location.

Unable to move nothing but his head, he moves his head back and forth in a panic pant, "hello?! What is going on?!" Shiba squirms around before he perks his head up when he heard footsteps.

"You have two options.. be killed or be obedient and listen to what my leader tells you," the man mentions.

Violently squirming, "w-what are you talking about?! I don't want to die..," Shiba heard as footsteps got closer and then his hair getting yanked upward.

"...Than I suggest you listen to my leader," the man smiles, throwing Shiba onto the floor and looks over at his leader in the shadow, "he is all yours sir," the man bows and moves away from Shiba.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Name: Zero

Age unknown

Looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Alright the time has come." A voice said smiling as he walked up to the boy making sure everything was right. "Perfect you came up with the best one this time. It would be a great offering to get our wish. You did really well." he said smiling as he walked up and brought a knife aginst the boys stomach and cut into him. Just to make him bleed and nothing else it was maybe an inch long. He then got on the outside and smiled. "Oh thy master come to us we have this human for you to eat. Just grant us our wish one wish for each of us." He said smiling.

~~

Zero was just minding his own business having a good day when a circle opened up under him and he got pissed coming into a dark room his eyes had to adjust he saw a boy who smelled like blood. "Hello, little boy." He said his arms slithered around the boys body.

"You got he boy now grant our wish." The man said getting impatient.

"You will not get anything." he said as he looked at him. "You damaged the goods." he said as he used his powers to burn all the people in the room, but the guy he was holding. "Whats your name, by boy." he said

"Of course sir," the male smiles as he bows as he watched the leader approach the boy. He watched as the leader brought out a knife, watching him slightly stab the boy enough to draw blood but not enough to hit anything vital.

Shiba jolts a bit as he could feel the knife slightly stabbing his stomach and bites his bottom lip, "n-no stop it," he could feel tears going down his cheeks, not wanting to squirm since he didn't want the knife to hit anything bad.

The man watched as the demonic suddenly appeared and moves away from him.

Shiba shivers a little and then perks his head up, "h-huh who's there," he tries to look around but was unable to due to the blindfold but his face was aiming towards the source of the voice.

Shiba perks his head up when he could hear screaming and the smell of fire burning. He slowly looks in the direction of the voice, "u-uh... Shiba... Shiba Makumi."

"My name is Zero at least in your language, I'm also know as many things. Just so you know your friends offered you up for me to kill, The fact that is worked was because of you. Not sure what makes you special, but I will find out. Oh and I will be taking you to my world right now." He said smiling as they both started to disrepair, Soon he was back where he started. "Damn those bastards they didn't even make it right. That was offering up you to be my lover. I'm taking the stuff off if you run you might die alright." he said as he took off the boy's blind fold and cut the ropes with his nails. "I have to heal the wound on your stomach I am glad its not to deep." he said picking the boy up.

Shiba lowers his head a little, "w..why would.. they do that? I thought I was good friends with them," he sighs a bit. He blinks a couple of times and could feel that he was in a different location than the place he was before. Shiba froze with the slight death threat, slightly nodding his head. He felt the blindfold getting taken off and slowly opens his eyes, watching as the rope was getting cut. Shiba looks down at his stomach, looking at the slight blood on his shirt and lowers his head before he was picked up. He looks at the other man in silence, placing his hands on his stomach.

"Hell if I know why they would do that to you. I need to get that taken care of right now we are the only one's here everyone else is out or doing there jobs." He said picking the young boy up and smiling. "You really are cute." He said as he walked out of the room and down the hall to a bathroom. "I think this is where we keep them." he said looking through the cabinet and finding the thing he needed. "Alright this might burn but I need to rub this on it and it will stop bleeding." he said as he pulled up the boys shirt and opened the bottle as he covered his figure and smeared it on the wound.

Shiba lowers his head and shakes his head, "no... of course you wouldn't," he sighs a bit. He looks at the man once he was picked up and looks over at him, looking to the side and shakes his head, "I-I... don't think so." Shiba closes his eyes for a few minutes and then looks at the man, looking down and bites his bottom lip. "J..Just get it over with," he closes his eyes tightly. He jumps a bit when the man was smearing stuff on the wound he had.

"There it should be better for now. I just don't know what I should do with you." He said looking at him. "I don't know what we should or how to do it at this point I hate being pulled through. Alright lets see I was bored here so lets go to my room for a bit. "I have to get you changed into something else the blood is gonna drive everyone down here crazy if they have never smelled it before." He said picking up the boy once again and walking through the halls

"My king." A guard ran up to him. :There is a new... And you already found it do you want me to take him to the torture room tho he looks pure." The guard said.

"No this one is mine and mine alone some stupid humans did the sacrificing him wrong and now he is my lover so tell everyone who wants a piece of me that I am now and forever taken." he said smiling as he started to walk to his room again. "We are almost there." he said As he ran into a few more people and told them the same thing as he finally go to his room and opened the door going inside it was a huge room and the bed was even bigger than a king if that was possible you could fit an entire house inside of his room.

Shiba places his hand on his stomach and then looks at the male, slowly nodding his head but then tilts his head to the side. He lowers his head a little with a sigh, "well.. it's not like I enjoy getting a knife to my stomach," he shakes his head slowly. "O..Okay," he rubs the back of his head. Blinking a couple times as he looks at his shirt, "the smell of blood makes the people here crazy," he bites his bottom lip and watches the male as he gotten picked up, resting his head on the male's chest.

Shiba slowly perks his head up and looks at the guard. He looks at the male and slightly grips onto the man's shirt since he didn't want to go to no torture room.

Sighing with relief but then blushes since he now taken by some man he didn't know at all. Resting his head back on the taller male's chest and slowly looks up at him, nodding his head. Hiding his face within the man's chest, not enjoying the unneeded attention by the passing people. Slowly perking his head up when he heard a door opening and then looks around the room. Shiba blinks a couple time, seeing how much space was in the room. He looks at the man, "u-uh how much longer are you going to.. hold me?"

"As long as I can." he was walking over to the bed and sighing. He took the other male's Jacket and shirt giving him back the jacket. "Alright I am guessing you have a lot of questions I will answer if I can." he said as he walked to his closet and went through and found a shirt for him to put on. Grabbing it he walked back over to the bed and handed it to him. "Also since I accepted you. I need you to go to a dinner with me tonight everyone from the demon world that is important will be there and most will try to get into my pants." he said looking at him. "Since you are gonna be my wife I need you by my side." he said smiling.

Shiba looks at the man and blushes a little as he looks to the side. He looks at the jacket and covers himself with it. Shiba tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders, "I am... not really sure what to ask if I do have any questions," he looks down at his stomach. He perks his head up, looking at the shirt and then puts it on. Shiba looks over and tilts his head but then blushes, glancing to the side, "I..I guess I can do that. But how will me being there prevent others from.. going into your pants," he looks up at Zero.

"If I show up with a lover at my side then they will be forced to accept it and leave me the hell alone. I have been telling them I have someone and I guess now I do." he said and looked at him. "Tho they might want proof are you cool with kissing me in front of others or should we practice first?" he asked looking at him. "I will also get you something good to wear tonight as well." he said smiling.

Shiba tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "yeah I suppose you do have a point. If your taken, then no one would really try anything with you... unless if they are into the whole cheating thing," he shrugs his shoulders. He perks his head up while looking Zero, blushing lightly, "I..I never really kissed another man so.. I think we should do some p-practicing first," he rubs the back of his head. Looking at Zero, "since I am your wife... your not going to make me wear women clothes a-are you," he pouts a little.

Zero smiled. "That's a good idea. I would love for you to dress up like a girl, but still I won't." Zero said getting closer to the boy and lifting up his head and kissing him he pulled back and went back in town hiss him deeply.

Shiba blinks a couple of times and blushes bright red, turning his head and pouts a little but sighs with relief knowing he wasn't going to be dressed up as a girl. He looks towards Zero as his head was lifted up and felt Zero's lips on his, trembling slightly by the kiss. Shiba watched as Zero pulled back only to get back to kissing, causing him to close his eyes while kissing Zero.

Zero smiled and pulled back smiling. "You are a great kisser." He said smiling then pushed him on the bed. "You know you are really cute I am glad I didn't kill you. I am so happy that I got someone like you." He said smiling and looked at him. "I will pick you up something good I promise you will love what I pick out for you tonight." Zero said then sighed.

Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head, "you.. really think so? Surprising though.. I never really kissed anyone this way before." He gasps softly and looks at Zero as he was laying on the bed, "you wanted a human to be your lover?" Shiba smiles softly and slowly nods is head, "so.. should I do anything else while we are at that gathering," he tilts his head to the side.

"No I never thought that I would have a human lover, but I am glad its you because you are so much more cuter than all the other demons here that want me." Zero looked at him. "Depends on what you want to do. You can do what ever you want to do. Just don't try to kill anyone alright, because you won't be able to win." he said

Shiba looks at Zero and blinks a couple of times, blushing a bit, "y-you really think so," he tilts his head to the side. "Wait did you want me as a lover to help prevent other demons from going after after you?" Shiba tilts his head confusingly and then shakes his head, "I seriously doubt I could stand a chance against a demon since I am still a human."

"Yes you will get the other demon's off my back and being human hasn't stopped humans from trying to kill us before. Hell some humans have even killed us before." he said smiling. "I just hope you like our food down here its a lot different then what you are use to." he said looking at him.

Shiba looks at Zero with his head tilted and shakes his head, "I am... not really a violent person to begin with so I doubt I would be like the other humans," he crosses his arms. He scratches the back of his head, "w-what kind of food do you have down here," he wondered while looking at Zero.

"I guess you will find out when we go eat." he said smiling. Zero got up and looked in his closet and found a nice outfit for the boy to wear. Pulling it out he hung it by the bathroom door in his room. "You know I am surprised at you." he said then walked back over to the boy. "You haven't put up a fight or asked to go one once. You also haven't begged me not to hurt you." he said looking at him. Zero smiled then said. "Is your home life that bad that you just accept anything without question. Thats what you have been doing here."

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head slowly. He watches Zero and wondered what he was going to pick out for him to wear. He watches him and then looks at Zero, tilting his head. Rubbing the back of his head, "well.. it's not like anything that I would say would change the outcome on why I am here." Shiba shakes his head slowly, "well.. I might be quiet but actually.. I am very scared. It's hard to accept that I was offered as a sacrifice to someone I thought was my friend," he lowers his head.

"Cute and smart." He said looking at Shiba. "I know and that is why I am trying not to be hard or rough on you." He said cupping Shiba's face. "What your so call friend did to you was not right. Even demon's have a code we live by. I know it might not be much, but I will do everything in my power to make you feel at home here. Just let me know what you need." he said

Shiba looks at Zero and slowly nods his head, "well... at least it's refreshing to meet a not so harsh demon. I am sure if any other demon got to me before you.. I wouldn't be so lucky." he rubs the back of his head. He blinks a couple of times and looks at Zero, glancing to the side with a sigh, "I just... don't understand what drove him to do something like this." Shiba tilts his head and slowly tilts his head, "I... will keep that in mind."