Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head, "yeah the process enough doesn't sound very fun really either." He smiles, "yeah you took very good care of me when you brought me here." He kisses Zero and nods his head, "yeah some people have better pain tolerance than others," he scratches the back of his head.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"I did take good care of you. I will take care of my own just so you know and I care about you and I love everything about you as well." he said looking at him and then took a deep breath wondering what to do next. "Anyway don't ever think that you are less than anything you are amazing and I love you and everything about you." he said looking at him

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little, nodding his head, "I am glad to hear that." He blushes a little and and rubs the back of his head, "if you say so. If you think so highly of me than I will never think down on myself. I never... realize how much you really love me," he twiddles his thumbs while glancing to the side but looks at Zero while smiling.

"yeah I do love you. It was almost like what do you call it ....oh yeah love at first sight for when I saw you." He said looking at him. "you are so when I wanted to have a family with grow old together and eventually die together." He said smiling as he kissed shiba

Shiba blinks a couple of times, "really? You.. fell in love with me that suddenly and quickly," he tilts his head. He smiles and looks at the boy, "well... looks like we are already starting a family," he kisses Zero.

Shiba looks at Zero and blinks a couple of times while blushing, "so... when I was sacrificed, did... I die," he tilts his head. He shakes his head, "n-no I am not cute," he pouts a little as he looks at Zero embarrassingly. He rests his head on Zero's chest with a smile.

Shiba looks at Zero and sighs a little, "so... that means you feel in love... with technically a dead body," he tilts his head. He looks at the boy and nods his head slowly, "well...nothing can be done now I suppose," he rubs the back of his head.

"you and your thinking when I saw you you were a live. they open the portal above my head and I saw you standing there freaking out. The moment they stabbed you was a moment I came up to save you or at least try to save you in my own way. I didn't have to do that because I actually didn't do the circle correctly, but I couldn't help it I fell in love with you." He said pulling him close and kissing him deeply.

Shiba blinks a couple of times and rubs the back of his head, "well that's a relief, I thought you only fell in love me when I was at death road," he sticks his tongue out. "But... for being a stranger, I am glad you fell in love with someone like me," Shiba smiles and holds onto Zero, kissing him.

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little as he nods his head, "I don't think I ever had a relationship start out so suddenly before," he laughs a little, "you waste no time." He looks at the boy and nods his head with a smile, "yes so .. are we only having one kid," he laughs a little.

Zero shrugged. "I honestly have no idea how many kids we will have people are stupid. Most humans are stupid I honestly really don't know this may be the only one and we may have a few more. I guess it's all up to us when we are ready." He said

Shiba looks at Zero and rubs the back of his head, "well... it's not like other demons can't adopt any kids if we bring them down here," he slightly pouts since the more kids they were going to have, the less naughty time they were going to have as well, slightly blushing and shakes his head. "Yeah I suppose, though, we should help as many kids as we can... they shouldn't have to live life in fear," he sighs.

"They shouldn't and I really do think this is weird.....you know a demon caring for a human and kids at that." he said smiling and looked at the boy. "We can get a room ready for him across the hall when he is ready. We just need him to adjust first before anything else." he said

"Well... I mean once the kid comes here through that process... they are no longer alive or human... right," Shiba tilts his head, "at least that is what I learned from you.. I think... or maybe I am just stupid at learning about hell," he sticks his tongue out as he rubs the back of his head. Shiba nods his head slowly and smiles, "yeah I am sure it will take some time for him to fully adjust," he rubs the boy's head.

"That is true in a way." he said looking at him then giving him a smile wondering about what was going to happen to all of them. "WEll no matter what I will love you both I just wonder how old this boy is he looks pretty young and I don't know how to judge age...I am just glad he liked pizza." he aid looking at the boy and then taking a slice and started to eat it.

Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well at least I learn something since I been down here." He blushes a little and smiles a little as he looks at the boy, "hm.. well he looks like a teen to me," he rubs the back of his head. Shiba laughs a little, "I mean... who doesn't like pizza? I am sure he is one of those typical kids that likes pizza, mac and cheese and hot dogs," he takes a slice of pizza and starts eating it.

"Maybe. I am just glad that he can get some sleep and relax now he looked so stressed and he looks like they were starving him as well so we need to make sure we give him lots of food and love." he said smiling and finished his Slice the gave a big kiss wondering if he could do anything else for the boy.

Shiba nods his head and then sighs a little, "yeah... a child shouldn't be going through shit like that," he shakes his head slowly as he pouts a little. "Well at least he is living good now," he smiles a little. Shiba rests his head on Zero as he rubs through the boy's hair.

Kai looks at the boy and smiles, nodding his head, "all he needs... is a name that we can both confirm on. I already mentioned Rex to be his name but you didn't seem to like it," he laughs a little.

"Its normal I don't know what to name here I don't know what he is like. If I knew that I wouldn't have issue's with the name." he said looking at him and thinking about it not sure what to do next. "I am not sure what to do next I guess we can just watch him and see what to do."

"I mean we can always ask him how he feels about the name Rex when he wakes up," Shiba rubs the back of his head as he looks at the boy with a smile. He nods his head, "I am sure we will both get use to having a child by our side," he smiles as he rests his head on Zero.