Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba blushes as he looks at Zero and nods his head. "Yeah... you made your point for sure," he pouts, shivering as he felt Zero kissing his neck.

Shiba blushes and pouts a little, slowly nodding his head and then kisses Zero. He shifts a little while blushing, "I.... feel your cum inside me," he rests his head on Zero's chest.

Shiba blushes and nudges Zero, "y-your so mean," he looks at Zero while he pouts. He nods his head and grumbles a little, crossing his arms and shifts his hips a bit, softly lets out a soft moan and bites his bottom lip.

"Yeah, but you love me just the same." he said as he took Shiba into the bathroom and started the shower then kissed him. "I have a team working to show your family the wedding." he said

Shiba blushes and nods his head as he looks to the side while pouring. He watches Zero start the shower and kisses him. Shiba blinks and blushes a little, "y-your not going to do anything to me while at the wedding are you?"

Shiba blushes and shakes his head quickly, not wanting his sister and parents to see him get dominated right there while getting married to Zero, "s-such a perv," he pouts while his face was red.

"all right then we are in agreement you will not turn me on during the wedding ceremony we can have plenty of fun after we have said our vows." He set with a big smile on his face and kissed shiba's lips.

Shiba blushes and nods his head as he pouts a little, "I mean... what happens if you touch me instead," he pokes Zero's head. He blushes and nods his head slowly and smiles a little, kissing Zero as well.

Shiba looks at Zero and blushes a little, blinking a little, "what, but... I think we should keep too that after the ceremony," he nudges Zero while pouting.

Shiba blinks and pouts a little, "hey, don't blame me. Your the one that was poking my butt when I was sitting on your lap," he blushes as he softly grumbles.

Shiba pouts while blushing, "well then... it's not just my fault," he twiddles his thumbs. He kisses Zero and nods his head pouting a little, nudging Zero with a grumble, "y..yeah the hard way," he crosses his arms.

"I am glad you learnt your lesson even if it was the hard way it made me happy." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "You don't know how much it means to me that you accept me for who I am."

"I learned it the hard way," Shiba looks at Zero while pouting. He blushes a little, covering his face embarrassingly. He slowly looks at Zero and nods his head, "of course I do, you just realized that now," he laughs a little.

Shiba looks at Zero while blushing and laughs a little, "your crazy sometimes," he rubs the back of his head. Shiba blushes and smiles a little, "I love you too."

Shiba blushes and pouts as he crosses his arms, "you... know me so well huh," he laughs a little and looks at Zero, kissing him with a smile, still a little sore from before.