Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head, "yeah maybe Shiro picked something up when in heaven."

Shiro tilts his head, "you... don't want to be happy," he looks at Yuki confusingly.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiro tilts his head to the side, "but I only took them in. I got rid of them... since they were bad memories."

Shiba laughs a little, "well.. at least Yuki doesn't have to remember bad stuff anymore."

Shiro nods his head and tilts his head, "is it bad that I did?"

Shiba nudges Zero, "can't you just be happy that Yuki doesn't have to suffer anymore? Which means he will smile more."

"No. guess not." he whispered and looked at him and hugged Shiro not sure what had just happened with them.

"Oh yeah I am I am just trying to think about what is going on with them as well." he said looking at him and then kissed him

Shiro smiles softly and hugs onto Yuki, "are you happy now?"

Shiba laughs a little, "well think of it this way, we got... a very special child now that has heaven abilities," he rubs the back of his head and kisses Zero.

Yuki nodded and smiled for the first time in a long time. "I happy hoe you not have all of them now." he whispered and sighed

"Yeah and I am happy that he can do that for Yuki it might of been what he needed." he said smiling

Shiro tilts his head, "I only took them but I got rid of them afterwards," he nuzzles against Yuki and smiles a little.

Shiba nods his head with a smile, "it seems like Yuki is happy as well. He actually smiled."

Yuki nodded and held him if they both were not suffering then it was find with him. He started to hum and and kissed the others cheek.

"Yeah he does look happy everything about him seems happy now." Zero said

Shiro hugs Yuki and smiles a little but then blushes a little as he got kissed on the cheek.

Shiba nods his head and watches as Yuki kissed Shiro's cheek, smiling, "they are so cute together."

"They really are I think they were made to be together." he said looking at him then kissed his cheek.

Yuki nodded and bit his lip wondering what to do next he was so happy that everything was going right for him

Shiba nods his head with a smile, "yeah I think so too," he kisses Zero's cheek as well.

Shiro looks at Yuki, kissing him on the cheek as well and then smiles.

"I am happy for them it's great maybe he can smile now.'' zero said

"Shiro I don't know how to smile I'm sorry I don't know what to do I want to smile but can't." He whispered in shiros ear

"Yeah it would be nice to finally see him smile but he first needs to get use to the feeling. I think he is use to being sad," Shiba looks at Zero.

Shiro looks at Yuki and then puts his fingers on Yuki's dimples and slowly spreads them a bit to form a smile, "a smile," he smiles.

"it would be really nice to see him smile. We just need to try really hard to get them to be happy." Zero said and sighed. "We do have our work cut out for us."

"But that hurts." He said as shiro was holding his mouth up.

"I am sure it will still be a work in progress," Shiba rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "yeah... for sure but I think we can handle it," he smiles.

Shiro tilts his head, "that's because I am doing it for you." He slowly moves his hand from Yuki's face, "now hold it and you will be smiling by yourself."

"I think we can as well. It will be good to check it out and get home to smile and have fun....at least we got him talking that's good." He said

Yuki tried but his face fell back down into a not smile. "I'm sorry I can't" he whispered

Shiba nods his head, "yeah so see, progress is slowly being made since Yuki didn't talk too much but with Shiro being here, Yuki is talking a lot more now."

Shiro tilts his head and brings Yuki's hands to his own mouth so he can feel as he slowly starts to make a smile.

"He is tho he is still shy, but we are here for him no matter what." He said looking at him and sighed

Yuki felt it and wondered what to do next. "I really don't know, but I will try." He said trying to smile and failed

Shiba nods his head slowly and looks at Shiro trying to get Yuki to smile, laughing a little, "Shiro is trying so hard..."

Shiro looks at Yuki and rubs his chin a little, frowning. He slowly forms his frown to a smile to show Yuki how smiling worked.

"I am glad that he is trying to help him out it makes me happy." Zero said holding Shiba close and was so happy with what he wanted to do

Yuki watched and tried it was so hard he really couldn't remember anything that he ever smiled about.

Shiba nods his head with a smile, "Shiro is such a good friend to Yuki. I can see why ... Yuki was badly effected when that woman took their life."

Shiro looks at Yuki as he continues smiling, wanting to see Yuki smile as well.

"yeah they're both good together. I think they need one another to help each other out." He said looking at Shiba then back at the two of them

Yuki smiled for a second before it fell back down. "sorry I can't smile for long." He said

Shiba looks at Zero and then looks towards both Yuki and Shiro, "I think your right," he rubs the back of his head.

Shiro looks at Yuki and then smiles, shaking his head, "no it's okay, at least you did a little one. That's good enough... for now."