Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"all right I'll see about them getting whatever video games they feel that a teenager would like... Or pre-teen....I just wish I knew what all he likes but I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know what he likes." He said smiling and kissed the top of Yuki's head

Yuki look really confused at the kiss of his head and the affection that was shown to him

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles, nodding his head a little. He looks down at Yuki and then Zero, laughing a little, "well.. so far we know he likes plush toys and food," he rubs his chin, "but I am sure we will discover more," he smiles.

"I am almost certain he didn't have a lot so he's excited with whatever he gets." Zero said smiling. "Though I am glad we can give him a second chance at life... When he is a little older I'll explain everything that's going to happen in his choices." He said

Yuki LinkedIn looked at both men he cuddled into the man that was holding him he really did like being held

Shiba nods his head and sighs a little, "I feel rather bad he had to suffer so much... for someone his age. The two things I really hate is animal and child cruelty," he grumbles a little. "Yeah sounds good since he doesn't really need to worry about too much right now." Shiba looks at Yuki and smiles a little, "he is such a cuddle bug," he laughs a little as he holds onto Yuki.

Shiba smiles, "well I am glad we get to share all of these wonderful feelings with Yuki," he looks at Zero as he holds Yuki.

Shiba smiles as he looks at Zero, nodding his head, "yeah, I can't wait for Yuki to experience things he never got to experience. We... just to help him speak out a little," he laughs a little.

Shiba sighs and nods his head, "yeah I just hope we can help him regain his voice, I feel very bad," he pouts a little. Shiba looks down at Yuki and smiles as he looks at Zero, "can you get him something to drink," he tilts his head.

Zero nodded and headed out of the room for a little bit and soon came back with a glass of water and handed it to his lover to give to the boy that was in his arms. "I went ahead and got water cuz I don't know if he'd like any soda or not." He said

Shiba waited for Zero to come back with a drink for Yuki. He perks his head up when Zero came back and smiles, nodding his head, "well... water will help more with a scratchy throat," he gives the cup to Yuki.

Shiba smiles and rubs Yuki's head, "looks like he is much better now that he got something to drink," he kisses the top of Yuki's head.

Shiba smiles a little and looks up at Zero before looking down at Yuki, rubbing his head, "I feel bad .... since it doesn't seem like he experience these kind of things," he sighs.

Shiba looks at Zero and rubs his chin, nodding his head as he smiles a little, "yeah that sounds like a good idea but where are we going to go," he tilts his head.

Shiba rubs his chin and nods his head, "yeah we can do that... but it might be a little hard to do when he rarely speaks.. I guess he can point stuff out that he wants as well for now," he smiles.

"that's what I was thinking as he could point and we could get hurt if he likes it. You here that.. Yuki if you like something at the store point at it okay you don't have to tell us you like it just point and I promise you will have everything you've ever wanted." Zero said

Yuki nodded his face didn't show any emotions but his body showed that he was really happy

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles as he looks down at Yuki, sighing a little and shakes his head a little, "ugh... those people really messed him up... really bad. He doesn't talk and his facial expressions are emotionless," he grumbles a little.

Zero nodded. "Yeah I know, but I can tell he is excited about it....Its just his arua around him. I think he isn't showing it because he is scared that this isn't real and doesn't want to get his hopes up if its not." Zero explained

Yuki looked at the both of them wondering what they were going to do next.

Shiba tilts his head and shakes his head, "I wish there was some way we can show him... without resulting in pinching. That is usually what people do when they think something isn't real," he laughs a little.

Zero shrugs. "I don't know I think we are just going to have to keep at it till we get it going you know." he said looking at him and then smiled. "I wonder what is going to happen next with this, but lets go buy him everything he wants when ever you two are ready we also need to get some clothes for him."