Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Yeah... it's a better code than there is up there.. killing innocent people for fun," Shiba pouts a little and looks at Zero, smiling a little.

Shiro looks at Yuki and lowers his head, feeling bad for Yuki that he always felt tired.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"That is true, but don't worry there time will come and they will pay sooner or later you know." he said kissing hhis cheek and held him close.

"I think cause not sleep well." he said looking at the other and touched Shiro's neck

"Very true," Shiba nods his head with a smile, "people that hurt innocent kids... and animals don't deserve to live," he pouts a little and holds onto Zero.

Shiro looks at Yuki and tilts his head as he rubs his chin, "hm.. with the evil memories being gone and me being here help you sleep better?"

"Most of them that hurt those two are in hell right now and I know that is the best...I am glad that they are now gone and these two are safe." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek

Yuki nodded. "Bad is gone it helps." he whispered and smiled looking at him and kissed his cheek.

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head, "good... that is where they deserve to be," he pouts a little and crosses his arms. He looks at Shiro and Yuki, nodding his head with a smile, kissing Zero's cheek as well.

Shiro looks at Yuki, nodding his head since he was glad to help Yuki. He looks at Yuki after he kissed his cheek, blushing a little and slightly places his hand on his cheek, rubbing it a bit.

"Hey you might want to eat them as well you never know." he said kissing him and hugged him then he just watched the kids have there time together.

"Sorry I saw them do it and I want to show you happy." he said looking at him

Shiba blinks and rubs the back of his head, laughing a little, "well... us demons do that right? We eat... the really bad humans right... or just humans in general," he tilts his head to the side. He kisses and hugs Zero, looking at Yuki and Shiro, smiling.

Shiro looks at Yuki and slowly nods his head, kissing Yuki's cheek as well.

"Yeah that makes sense. I mean... don't all people that come down here considered bad besides from the people that actually live down here?" Shiba kisses and hugs Zero and looks over at Yuki and Shiro, smiling.

Shiro blushes a little and looks at Yuki, smiling a little.

Shiba blushes a little and laughs a little as he goes to Zero's ear to whisper, "am I just kissable .... or anything else," he laughs softly and sticks out his tongue.

Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little while blushing, "so well behave you are," he smiles a little and kisses Zero's cheek.

Shiba blushes as he looks at Zero. He laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "are... you getting frisky," he whispered in Zero's ear.

Shiba blushes a little and laughs a little, "well.. we can always wait until Shiro and Yuki sleep .. you naughty boy you," he holds onto Zero and smiles.

Shiba laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, pouting a bit, "I suppose you do have a point," he rests his head on Zero's arm.

Shiba looks at Zero and blushes a little but then pouts a little, "aw but that feels like that will take forever. Especially now that I know how long it takes for kids to age down here," he laughs softly.

Shiba blushes and nods his head with a smile, "alright, I suppose I can wait that long," he laughs a little.

Shiba blushes a little, "hey, it's not like I am the only one that wants sex," he whispers in Zero's ear and laughs a little, nudging Zero as he watches Shiro and Yuki, smiling a little.