Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Alright then we will go back to the house." he said smiling as he grabbed his hand and smiled. "You know you are so cute when you pout so lets go home and maybe try these things out." Zero said as he grabbed him and picked him up and started to carry Shiba back to his castle.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and then nods his head slowly with a smile, holding onto Zero's hand while blushing. He shakes his head, "n-no don't call me cute," he pouts a little as he then looks at the bag, blushing, "you want to try them out now? I thought they were going to be for the wedding," he tilts his head slowly, gasping softly as he was picked up and holds onto Zero as he was getting carried to Zero's castle.

Zero smiled. "Ahh alright we will wait for the wedding then." He said smiling as he walked into his castle and took all of the bags that they had got and Shiba up to his room and smiled as he kissed Shiba. "I need to find out what they are going to do for the wedding so your family can watch it." he said

Shiba looks at Zero and slightly pouts as he looks at the toys, wanting to test them out at least. He follows Zero into the castle and to Zero's room. Shiba kisses Zero and then looks at Zero, blushing a little and rubs the back of his head, "well... I guess we can try them out," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Shiba blushes softly and slowly nods his head as he looks within the bag. He looks back at Zero while rubbing the back of his head, taking the ears and tail out of the bag. Shiba takes the ears and tail out of the packaging and puts the ears on his head, looking at Zero. He bites his bottom lip and pulls his pants and underwear off, licking the butt plug part of the tail and then slides it inside of himself with a soft moan.

"You look so hot with the ears and tail." he said as he pulled out the collar and nipple clamps and put them on Shiba. "Now you know what is special about these clamps?" He said smiling as he touched them and they started to vibrate on Shiba's nipples. "I hope you like what I picked out for you."

Shiba smiles a little and shakes his butt slowly, "I am glad you like the view," he blushes slightly. He watches Zero while blushing as he takes out a collar and nipple clamps, shivering when Zero puts the collar on him and looks at his nipples. Shiba tilts his head to the side, moaning softly, "I-I am not use to feeling something vibrate on my nipples," he slowly nods his head, "y-yes it feels good, strange but good," he bends over, looking at Zero, "you.. should press the button on the tail and it will vibrate," he shakes his butt to tease Zero.

Zero smiled and turned the vibrator on and smiled as he started to rub Shiba's member ."You look so hot all there. Now wag you butt and the tail will wag alright." he said smiling. "So do you like it huh?" he said as he turned them up.

Shiba shivers as he felt the plug vibrate inside of him and continues to moan, looking at Zero. He blushes a little and bites his bottom lip, starting to shake his butt like he was wagging the tail while he softly moans. Shiba slowly nods his head, "y-yes it feels good." He continues shaking his butt, "so does there look like there is enough room for you in there as well," he tilts his head.

"We can try if you want, but I need to get wet first do you want to help me with that?" he said winking as he took his clothes off and went over and kissed Shiba. "I think you can have both inside you and like it." he whispered

Shiba blushes a little and slowly nods his head as he looks down at Zero's cock, biting his bottom lip. He kisses Zero, "y-you really think so," he tilts his head and goes down, starting to suck Zero's cock and wiggles his hips a bit as a way to wag the tail.

Zero smiled and moaned as he watched Shiba dip his head down and suck on his member he through his head back smiling and moaning. "I think you are getting better at this and yes we can try to do two things at once." he moaned

Shiba looks at Zero while he was sucking on his cock, watching Zero's reactions and smiles. He then blushes a little and nods his head while he continues sucking Zero's cock, drooling all over it since it had to be nice and wet.

Zero smiled and moaned as he did this to him it was the best ever and he wanted all of it. Once he knew that it was nice and wet. "Alright you can pull back now and are you ready for this Shiba?" He asked not sure if he was ready for it or not.

Shiba continues sucking Zero's cock, drooling a little as he listens to Zero moaning as well. He slowly looks up at Zero and blushes a little as he slowly pulls back, biting his bottom lip, "I-I suppose so," he bends over the bed and slightly spreads himself, "is... this good enough," he looks at Zero while blushing.

"Yeah I think it is." he said as he pulled Shiba up onto him and slowly slid himself in with the vibrator still in his butt. "Alright my love how does it feel." he said soon was all inside of him and smiled waiting for Shiba to get the go ahead.

Shiba blushes and slowly nods his head, shivering slightly as he felt Zero's cock sliding inside and felt himself stretch, arching his back. He bites his bottom lip and looks at Zero while blushing a little, "I-It.. feels good, be gentle at first," he tightly grips the blanket.

Zero nodded and was as gentle as he could be moving in and out of him moaning as the vibrations was hitting his member as well he smiled as he could shiba's sweet spot and hit it over and over again moaning as he did he was close to the edge thanks to the vibrator and he just started. Zero kissed Shiba's neck smiling as he did so

Shiba holds onto the blanket and leans forward, resting his head on the bed while he moans, feeling his entrance completely stuffed and felt the vibrations grinding against his inner walls. He gasps a little when he felt his sweet getting hit, arching his back and started to moan louder, looking at Zero and shivered when his neck was kissed, looking down and notices he was already leaking pre-cum.

Zero started to move in and out more and even bent over to whisper something in Shiba's ear. "Do you liked being stuffed this much." he asked as he hit his sweet spot over and over again wanting Shiba to tell him if he loved it or not. Tho Zero was judging by the pre cum that he really did like it and his hand went to Shiba's member and started to rub it.

Shiba continues to moan, holding onto the blanket as his head was resting on the bed and continues to moan. He slightly perks his head up and looks at Zero, blushing and slowly nods his head, jolting slightly as his sweet spot kept getting hit. Shiba arches his back a little and looks down, watching Zero rubbing his cock and looks at Zero, "w-what about you? Do you like this as well," he tilts his head.

Zero smiled and didn't give up his moving in and out and rubbing Shiba's member. "Its really nice I really like it," He said moaning as he kissed up Shiba's back moving more and started to get faster. "The way you are reacting I am sure you like it too....Maybe we should double stuff you from now on." he said smiling

Shiba holds onto the blanket while he continues to moan, looking down at his cock as it was getting rubbed. He smiles a little, "I am glad your enjoying it," he moves his hips against Zero's movements, shivering slightly as his back was getting kissed and gasps slightly when Zero's movements start getting faster. Shiba looks at Zero while blushing, "your so naughty but it is up to you if you want do or not," he shakes his head slowly, "I-I... don't know how much longer I am going to last," he bites his bottom lip.

Zero smiled as he moved faster and moaned and rubbed him faster then he gave two slow powerful thrust and came inside of him and he moaned as he released. He smiled as he pulled out and rubbed Shiba till he came and smiled at him