Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and then laughs a little as he looks at Yuki, trying to think of some foods that everyone would like. "Hm... Yuki would you like to try macaroni and cheese? Or maybe a hot dog or maybe even a burger? They are all very good food to try," he smiles.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Yuki and then Zero, laughing a little, "I think next time I should show him pictures of his options. I don't think.. he knows what a hot dog is," he smiles. "But it seems like Yuki wants macaroni and cheese.

"But... that is what it is called," Shiba laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. He smiles and looks at Yuki, "well sounds like your in for a real treat," he rubs Yuki's head.

Yuki looked at him confused not sure what he was going to do or what anything way.

"Yeah he is do you want to make it or my chefs here do you want them to make it?" he asked looking at him thinking about it wondering what they should do next

Shiba rubs the back of his head, "well... I suppose the chefs can do it. Since they know the special recipe," he smiles and looks down at Yuki, rubbing his head a little.

Shiba smiles and then looks at Yuki, "let's go sit down in the living room and watch some tv while we wait until the macaroni and cheese is ready," he rubs Yuki's head and heads to the living room, sitting on the couch.

Yuki nodded.

"Alright I wonder what we should watch." he said as he walked into the living room and set next to them. Zero grabbed the remote and started to look at what was on not sure what to get next.

Shiba sits Yuki on his lap and looks down at him as Zero was going through the channels, "if you see something you want to see, let us know," he smiles. "Just... pull on my shirt if that is easier for you."

Yuki nodded and as they went through the channels and he saw a cartoon that made him wonder about it so he pulled on Shiba's shirt and wanted to see more about this as well.

Zero smiled seeing what had just happened and stopped changing the channel and let YUki watch the cartoon that was on

Shiba looks down at Yuki as he pulled on his shirt and smiles as Zero stopped flipping through the channels and looks over at Zero, "looks like he found something he was interested in."

Shiba smiles and nods his head as he watches the cartoon as well, resting his head on Zero's arm.

Zero a smile that has love and look down at their child he was happy that they chose to save this child. He loved her from now on this child was going to have so many good memories and that made him feel good on the inside which was weird because demons didn't normally want to feel good... Except when it came to children

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little as he looks down at Yuki, glad he found something to watch, trying to stay quiet so Yuki can enjoy the show.

Shiba looks down at Yuki and smiles a little, glad he was enjoying the cartoon, "he is completely invested in the show," he looks at Zero and laughs a little.

Zero watched TV with YUki and just smiled he loved having him close and loved everything about it. Yuki needed so much in his life because he didn't have much when he was in the world of the living

Yuki's eyes went wide with the TV he was getting excited about something that happened

Shiba continues watching the cartoon with Yuki and Zero, smiling a little as he looks down at Yuki, glad he was enjoying the show.

Yuki looked at the TV and almost smiled at what was going on it made him feel better and he was happy that it was going on like this.

Zero smiled and looked at Yuki seeing that he was happy in his face and that made him happy as well.

Shiba looks down at Yuki, seeing he was smiling and smiles as well, glad Yuki found something to actually smile about.