Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"I am glad that I am the one who took that away as well. Some demons can't be as nice as me." Zero said and smiled and thought about the rings. "I was thinking either Red, Pink or blue leather pants for you something to match who you are on the inside and complement your hair." Zero said and smiled. "Anyway when you want to head to town we can. I will have you pick some things you want for the wedding as well. Like what flowers you like to look at."

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero while blushing softly and nods his head, "yeah.. I wouldn't want my first time to be rape," he lowers his head a little, shaking his head in the thought. Shiba blinks a bit as he tilts his head, "you... see me in pink leather pants? I think.. I will go with blue. I think blue is my color," he pouts a little and rubs the back of his head. Shiba looks at Zero and smiles, nodding his head, "I am ready to go when you are. But I do hate the idea of making you buy both the female and male wedding wear," he sighs softly.

"Your being cheaper that other demons so its fine. We can look for flower and stuff out and about what other things are in the wedding?" he asked looking at Shiba. "And what kid of blue do you think would work?" he asked kissing Shiba as he got up and went to his closest and grabbed some pants and a cape and started to put both on.

Shiba nods his head as he rubs the back of his head, "yeah I suppose we can see what they have at the flower shop." He tilts his head, "what other things should we get for the wedding," he looks at Zero. He shrugs his shoulders, "I think any blue will work for me personally," he kisses Zero and watches him go to the closet, waiting for Zero to get ready.

"I don't really know what all I want for the wedding you know. I don't know about anything that goes into weddings and I am trying to bring your wedding meets mind. So if you want to wear a shirt you can." he said smiling holding out his hand to Shiba ready to go into town

"You never been to an actual wedding," Shiba tilts his head confusingly and then shakes his head, "I mean... it's not that hard to plan one really, just need the money for it," he laughs a little. He blushes a little, "your weddings are already not like ours in the upper world with the way the guy and the girl dresses," he sticks his tongue out. He shakes his head slowly but then grabs Zero's hand with a smile.

"No I have never been to a wedding before." he said as he started to walk out of the room when Shiba took his head. "and I am willing to mix both of our cultures but the leather pants are a must." he said smiling and looked at him and then walked down the stairs and to the front door. "Are you ready and don't worry about money everything is going to be paid for no matter the price."

"Well couldn't you figure it out from the photos that are in this book," Shiba tilts his head to the side. He follows Zero out of the room and then blushes, "see I knew you wanted me to wear leather pants," he pouts a little. Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head, smiling, "I... will let you pick out the honeymoon wear," he laughs a little.

"Yeah I know what the clothes are, but I don't know anything else." he said looking at him and shook his head as he opened the front door to revel a whole new world there was demon's running around every where and every kind you could think of they were there. "Alright lets go into town. I am sure you will find stuff you would like." he said walking into the streets from a huge house. "Yeah its a great location of my house if I need something the market it just outside my door I think they did it on purpose." he said walking deeper into the streets holding Shiba's hand. There were vendors on both side of the streets and in front of the stores. "I forgot to day is a big day they are celebrating equinox that its like this. Normally there aren't vendors on the road and there are only shops. Anyway where do you want to start?" he asked

"Oh so that's all you know about? The clothes? So naughty, I am sure you remembered the girl's wedding wear better for me since you want to see me beg for you to dominate me." Shiba looks around, not seeing this much of the underworld. The only spots he saw where Zero's room and a dining area. Shiba nods his head, "okay," he smiles and walks with Zero while holding his hand, looking around. Shiba tilts his head, "uh well.. when are we planning the wedding? We should probably wait on flowers if we are not doing it right away," he rubs the back of his head.

Zero walked through the town holding the hand of Shiba and walked to a shop. "If you see anything with the vendors that you want now or want to try out." Zero said and smiled as there were clothes on each side of the store. "The wedding side it back in the back" he said as he pulled Shiba to the back of the store where there were lots of girl styles and boy leather pants with deigns on them.

Shiba holds Zero's hand and smiles a little, nodding his head, "okay," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at all the shopping goods. He rubs his chin, wondering what to get before realizing he was getting pulled to the back of the store. Shiba looks at the girl style and blushes, "well.. I will look at the boy stuff while you decide on the honeymoon stuff," he laughs a little.

"Alright then you go over and find some pants that you would like to wear and you can try them on." he said smiling. As he walked over to the girl's section and looked for a Blue and black corset and some matching thongs. Zero smiled when he found something he liked and it wasn't even going to fit Shiba's member in it so it would forced to be straight up. "Alright I found something I think to your liking for the honeymoon." he said showing Shiba

Shiba nods his head as he looks at the leather pants, blushing as he saw how tight they were going to be on him just by looking at the sizes. He picks up a light blue color leather pants and a slightly darker blue pair of pants. Shiba looks over at Zero and looks at the what Zero got, blushing bright red, "well... I am sure you will be looking forward to the honeymoon already," he laughs a little as he finally picks the slightly darker blue pants.

"I am sure I am ready for our honeymoon as well. Tho I do need you to pick the location of where you want to go I can show you pictures of the underworld you know like places to go no matter what you pick we will be alone." he said smiling. "I like your choice of the darker blue leather pants." He said smiling at the boy and walked over and kissed him. "Do you want to have a shirt because if you do I am sure they can make one for you just tell them what type you want." he said

Shiba tilts his head but then nods his head with a smile, "yeah... I don't really know a lot of spots to pick from down here in the underworld so I am going to need some kind of assistance." He looks at his pants and smiles, "you just want to see my ass in some tight pants to show it off," he laughs a little and then kisses Zero. He shakes his head while blushing, "no I am okay without a shirt," he laughs a little and kisses Zero's cheek with a smile.

"Alright if you are sure and yes I want to see your ass in tight leather." He said smiling. "If you need help there is someone you can ask right over there if they don't fit or are too loose she will fix them up for you." he said smiling and kissed Shiba's cheek as he went over to the lady.

"Yeah, I got to match you and not wear a shirt," Shiba sticks his tongue out a little. He blushes a little and laughs a little, "such a naughty demon," he smiles a little. Shiba looks over the lady and then at Zero, slowly nodding his head and then follows Zero to the lady.

The lady smiled and as her tail went from side to side, by the looks of her she looked like the classic succubus. "After noon my lord I am guessing you are getting stuff for a wedding. I haven't seen you in here before." she said smiling. "Who is the lucky lady?" she asked.

Putting the stuff on the counter. "Not so much as a lady as a man." He said smiling. "Stella, This is Shiba he is my bride to be. He is going to wear the pants during the wedding and then the girl out fit for the honey moon."

Stella's eyes lit up. "Well that is great I am glad you didn't settle for what ever her name was. Take good care of our Lord alright." Stella said as she rang him up. "You know what I will do for you. I will change you for the pants and consider the female outfit my wedding gift. Also if he ever wants to try toys I will give you half off if not some toys on the house. Just come back and see me and I'll show you my toy room. The Toys would be a congratulation on not settling on the one chick who was always trying to get into your pants and stalking you." she said smiling and rang it up.

"Thank you Stella that means a lot and I wasn't going to settle for her at all. Then I found Shiba and it was love at first site." he said as he paid for the clothes. "We will be back, Tell your family I said hello." he said smiling

Shiba could see the lady more up close, seeing that she was a succubus and rubs his arms a bit as he continues looking around the shops as he listens to Zero talk to the succubus woman. He looks at the woman and waves to her, "h..hello," he blushes a little when Zero mentioned to the woman, who he found out her name was Stella, about him wearing the woman's outfit on the honey moon. Shiba looks at Stella and smiles, nodding his head, "don't worry, I will take good care of him." He tilts his head and then blinks a couple of times, "t-toys? As in ... sex toys," he looks at Zero and blushes, unsure if he would really use toys on him since he seemed like more the type to skip toy foreplay and just do normal foreplay until it was time for sex. Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little, rubbing the back of his head as he watches Zero pay for the clothes. "Uh it was very nice to meet you," Shiba bows a bit as he stood next to Zero.

"Its up to you if you want to play with toys some day." he said and kissed Shiba as they walked out out the place as he waved his hand "So where to next I am going with you where ever you want to go we can just pick a place and we will go to it I just want you to see this world."

Shiba blushes and rubs the back of his head, "I mean... I suppose there is no problem looking at the selection of toys there are." Shiba rubs his chin, "hm... there must be a vendor selling like decorations," he looks around and wondered what was the best spot to go, "oh, we also need to figure out the menu to serve."

"We will come back and look at the Toys later alright." he said smiling. "Alright so we will look at decor now and the food. I can show you the go two place for when people get married they are a very busy place. Or I heard there is a new up and coming place if you want to be different and not go main stream." he said as he took Shiba's hand and took him to the place that was selling lots of decorations, Walking into the store the demon greeted him by bowing.

"What can I help you with my king?" the demon asked

Shiba looks at Zero and blushes, nodding his head as he rubs the back of his head, "it will ... be a good way to celebrate the honeymoon," he laughs a little. Shiba nods his head, "okay, wherever you want to go, I will follow you," he smiles as he holds Zero's hand, following beside him to the place he was talking about. Shiba looks at the demon, "we are looking for decorations for a wedding."

The demon smiled. "Do you know what type of wedding you want to have? Normal, or abnormal?" the demon said as he pulled out two books. "Its up to you what you want to do its your big day so I will go with what you want. Do you know what colors you want to use?" The demon said smiling.

"I was thinking black, white and blue. Mostly blue goes well with my lover." He said smiling, "Then looked at him, but its up to you. The normal is the demon normal, but the abnormal is more like human wedding stuff." he said smiling. "Normal stuff would be like blood and entrails of people we hate died the color for the wedding. If there is no one we hate then it will be animals." he said