Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Zero smiled as he looked at them and then started to pick up the bowls. "Do you two want more or are you good?" he said.

Yuki looked at him rubbing his stomach he shook his head no

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Well I know I am full," Shiba smiles a little as he stretches a little, rubbing his stomach.

Shiro shakes his head no slowly since he was full.

"But first, we really should clean off our little messy eaters," Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little.

Shiro tilts his head to the side as he looks at Shiba and Zero.

Shiba leans down and cleans Yuki's face with a smile.

Shiro closes his eyes while Zero was cleaning the sauce off him.

Zero smiled and smiled as he got all of it off. "Alright lets go watch some TV then get you some clothes shiro." he said picking him up and then smiled at him wondering what they should do next or what they should watch. Zero took Shiro into the living room and set them down on the couch.

Yuki closed his eyes when Shin was cleaning off his face

Shiro tilts his head and nods his head as he places his hand on Zero's shirt as he was getting carried to the living room. He sits on the couch.

Shiba finishes cleaning off Yuki's face and picks him up, following Zero to the living room. He places Yuki next to Shiro.

Yuki held on to Shiba and looked around still a little scared to talk, but was starting to warm up to them.

Zero smiled and turned on the TV to the cartoons to see if he wanted to watch it again.

"It's okay Yuki," Shiba mentions gently as he rubs Yuki's head and smiles, sitting down and looks at the cartoon.

Shiro perks his head up and watches the cartoon that Zero put on.

"if u don't like it let me know and I'll find something else to watch." Zero said smiling and looked at him.

Yuki looked at shiro leaned over and whisper it was good

Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little, "... what kid doesn't like cartoons," he smiles.

Shiro looks at Yuki and slowly nods his head as he continues watching the cartoon.

"That is true, but it could be a new one you know." he aid looking at him then took a deep breath wondering what they wanted to do.

Yuki held Shiro's hand as he watched the TV

Shiba laughs a little and rubs the back of his head as he looks at Shiro and Yuki, "I think they like it."

Shiro holds onto Yuki's hand as well while watching the show.

"I am glad that they like it." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his then watched the TV knowing he needed to be with the two of them.

Yuki pointed to the tv again showing him he liked it.

Shiba nods his head, "yeah me too," he smiles as he was watching the cartoon.

Shiro smiles and nods his head as he was enjoying the show with Yuki.

"Yeah alright." he said smiling as he watched TV wondering what to do next he was so happy about everything that was going down right now.

YUki rubs his stomach and sighed as he looked at the TV

Shiba looks down at Yuki and Shiro as they were watching the cartoon smiling a little.

Shiro watches the tv and rubs his eyes, letting out a soft yawn.

"ARe you tired do you want to take a nap before we go out shoping for clothes if so you can sleep." he said smiling and looked at Shiro

Yuki looked at them he was a little tired as well

Shiba smiles, "I am sure Shiro had a pretty long day so far. I mean.. he just went from heaven to the underworld," he rubs the back of his head.

Shiro looks at Zero and Shiba, rubbing his eyes with a yawn and then slowly nods his head.

"That is true his body might be really tired I bet that trip took a lot out of him." He said smiling and looked at him wondering what to do next.

Yuki looked at Shiro and hugged him happy that this was going on and he really cared about all of this

Shiba smiles and looks at Yuki and Shiro, "well... let's get them too bad. Even Yuki looks rather tired as well."

Shiro smiles a little as he looks at Yuki, holding his head. He was glad to be reunited with Yuki but he did miss his father.

"yeah." He said smiling and looked at him. "maybe we should just let them go to sleep on the couch and then carry them to their room?" He said smiling

Yuki watched the cartoon and started to close his eyes he was so happy that this was happening

Shiba rubs his chin as he smiles, nodding his head, "yeah that sounds good," he looks at Shiro and Yuki, laughing a little, "I am sure they are just about ready to fall asleep."

Shiro slowly rests his head on Yuki and looks at the cartoon, yawning as he starts cuddling up to Yuki with his eyes starting to close until he fell asleep.

Zero smiled thinking that the two of them were cute together and he really just wanted to hold them.

Yuki cuddled into shiro and soon feel asleep holding shiro close.