Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba slowly nods his head, "ah so I see," he looks at Zero and rubs the back of his head with a smile. He laughs a little, "well I am sure you know best... I guess we should find a place to sit down besides sitting. Though... I don't know how well I can sit at the moment," he blushes a little.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

he smiled became big when he heard that. "You can sit in my lap." he said smiling as he pulled Shiba through the crowd and to some bleacher that were set up by the play and set down then pulled Shiba on top of him

Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head. He blinks a little while blushing, "well... I suppose it is comfy on your lap more then the seats," he nervously laughs softly. He blinks as Zero was pulling him through the crowd. Shiba watches Zero sit down and blinks a bit as he was sitting on Zero's lap, "try not... to get too excited," he laughs a little.

"I'll try not to you know its hard not to when I love you so much." he said smiling as he kissed Shiba and started to watch the play. It was great and he really did like the take they brought on it and everything

Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little, kissing Zero as well, "well... I suppose I don't mind," he sticks his tongue out a little. He watches the play with Zero, smiling a little and decided to tease Zero, slightly grinding his butt against Zero's crotch.

Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little, "sorry... I just felt like teasing you a little," he sticks out his tongue a little and kept his butt pressing against Zero's crotch while watching the play.

Shiba blinks while blushing and shakes his head, "y-you can't do that while we are in front of other people," his blush gets brighter. He smiles a little, "you really think so? I love you too," he leans back to rest his back on Zero's chest.

"Want to bet I am there king so I can do what ever I want." he whispered into the other's ear then kissed his cheek as they watched the performance. After it was over they changed to a different play, but didn't miss a beat in changing it up.

Shiba blinks as he blushes, "oh? Such a naughty king to do something like that in front of everyone," he smiles as he watches the play until a different play started and he continued to tease Zero with his butt rubbing on the other's crotch, smiling, wanting to see how far Zero will actually go.

Shiba blinks a little and twitches a little, looking over his shoulder as he looks at Zero and pouts a little, "you wouldn't want other people to touch me, I know you," he sticks his tongue out a little. He looks down and blushes when watching Zero rubbing his cock, softly moans a little.

"Any more rubbing and I will fuck you right here and now." he said whispering into his ear. "I am after all the king so I can do what I want when I want to." he whispered and smiled.

Shiba blinks while he blushes bright red and covers his face embarrassingly, not really wanting to anyone else around to see him get fucked right in the open, "okay.. you win," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little.

Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little, poking his nose, "... your such a bad boy," he smiles and kisses Zero as well, slightly presses his butt more against Zero's crotch with a soft moan.

Shiba laughs a little while nodding his head blushing, "who can resist a bad boy," he sticks his tongue out a little. He kisses Zero and then hugs him as well.

Shiba blushes and shakes his head, "n-no I like you more than that silly," he pouts a little as he then kisses Zero and rests his head on Zero.

Shiba looks at Zero while he blushes, slowly nods his head, "and... now that I am yours, what are you going to do with me," he smiles a little.

Shiba blinks a little as he looks at Zero, laughing nervously, "gees... so forceful," he blushes a little and rubs the back of his head, resting his head on Zero's chest.