Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba smiles, "looks like they finally fell asleep," he rubs the back of his head.

Shiro cuddles with Yuki as he was sleeping.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Maybe one of us should try to pick up both of them?" he said looking at him then shook his head not sure what they should do next.

Yuki was making cute noises in his sleep

Shiba rubs the back of his head, nodding his head, "yeah they might not like getting separated, especially while they are sleeping," he attempts to pick up both Shiro and Yuki. "Or... we can always pick them up at the same time and walk next together to the bed," he laughs a little.

Shiro mumbles a little in his sleep and lets out a soft grunt.

"YEah lets do that then." he said turning off the TV and grabbing shiro and waited for Shiba to get Yuki before picking them both up at the same time to take them to there rooms

Shiba watches as Zero turned off the tv and while he was picking up Shiro, he picked up Yuki and walked at the same pace as Zero to the bedroom.

Zero smiled as he put them in Yuki's bed and covered them up happy that they were doing that as well. "I am happy that Yuki seems to be happy now." he whispered smiling at him

Shiba places Shiro in bed as Zero was placing Yuki in bed. He watches them peacefully sleep and smiles, looking at Zero and nods his head, "yeah, Yuki seems a lot happier now," he rubs Yuki's head and then Shiro's.

"I am sure he will eventually," Shiba smiles a little as he watches Yuki and Shiro sleep, looking at Zero, "well, we should let them sleep now. We can watch some tv until we are ready for bed," he laughs a little.

"all right deal oh no I didn't really plan on going to bed early tonight. It's still afternoon so you never know." He said and walked out of the room smiling. He was happy that they both were happy

Shiba laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah that's true. It's still pretty early huh," he rubs the back of his head. "I am still getting use to the new times down here," he sticks his tongue out a little. Shiba holds onto Zero's hand and walks into the living room.

"a cactus so technically days do last longer down here than up there...in a few months days will start being shorter than up there....it's weird but I think it's what you guys call daylight savings..... I think that's what you call it is that where you turn everything back?" He asked as he rubs his chin.

Shiba tilts his head and then rubs his chin, "oh, yeah. That is what it's called," he smiles a little. "So... basically its like that all the time down here," he looks at Zero.

"Yeah kind of." he said smiling at him. "Soon time will start moving the same as your world for a few months." he said looking at him then sighed not sure what to do next.

Shiba rubs his chin and looks at Zero, nodding his head, "well I am sure I will adjust to it over time. I mean it usually takes me a week to get over daylight saving time," he laughs a little.

"Yeah I haven't been here very long," Shiba looks at Zero and rubs the back of his head, smiles. "So... curious, were you glad I was offered as a sacrifice," he tilts his head.

"Hm? Why were you not happy at first," Shiba tilts his head to the side. He then smiles, "I bet you didn't know you would fall in love with someone that was offered as a sacrifice too," he laughs a little.

"Oh... I guess that makes sense," Shiba rubs the back of his head and rests his head on Zero's chest. "Well what can I say, people are stupid. I mean, you killed them afterwards so I guess that means they truly are stupid to think they can get what they want by killing a innocent life."

"they are hard when I normally some in for stupid reasons like that I will kill them no matter the consequences." He said looking at him. "It's unfair how people are treated in this world."

"Well... at least thanks to people's stupidity, you got to meet me," Shiba rubs the back of his head with a smile.

Shiba nods his head with a smile, "yeah... it's too bad he had to be offered up as a sacrifice as well and he was just a kid. People are truly disgusting."