Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"I kind of figured. Most people don't want to take money from me." He said opening the box of pizza and smiling. "Hey we have some food here for you and what ever you are allergic before to you won't be allergic to now." He said softly.

The boy extended his arm and grabbed a slice and looked at them wondering if they were going to take back what he was going to do. He opened his mouth and took a bite of the pizza. Still cautious about the others, but he inhaled all of the slice and went for another peice and ate another.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba laughs a little, "does no one take money from you at all," he looks at Zero and tilts his head. Shiba looks at the boy and smiles a little, watching him grab a slice. He rubs the boy's head and blinks, "I don't think... I ever seen someone eat a piece of pizza that fast," he laughs a little as he watches the boy eat the pizza, smiling a little and actually wondered how many slices the boy can eat.

"most people don't because I am the king here. Doesn't stop me from trying to pay them though. Did you notice it was also a faster time to get here than what they said. Probably because one of them recognize my address and put mine above everybody else's. I told them to stop doing that, but they never did."

The boy didn't understand a conversation that was going on he looked at the pizza as he is on his third slice. The boy bit his lip because he wanted to eat more but would he be too greedy if he ate more. His stomach was still growling at that point he wanted more food to help him, but he didn't want to do anything out of the ordinary with these strangers helping him he didn't know what the cost would be to him.

Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head, "has anyone that you purchase from actually took money from you," he laughs a little. He rubs his chin, "hm... yeah I did notice it was pretty fast." He tilts his head, "I guess... they just felt like you deserve to be served first." He watches the boy and smiles a little, rubbing the boy's head, ".... eat as much as you want, okay," he softly pats the boy's head.

"a few of them but not a lot." Zero said looking at him and then looking back at the boy.

The boy looked at both of them and then bit his lip as he went for another slice of pizza and scarf that down as well. The food tasted so good and the boy was so hungry.

Shiba laughs a little, "were those times that you force them to take your money?" He watches the boy as he was eating and sighs a little, "I feel so bad.. he is completely starving," he pouts as he crosses his arms. "Also we should probably get him more to drink. With all that he is eating, he must be getting pretty thirsty," he laughs softly.

Zero nodded. "Yeah the only way to make them take money for me sometimes. yeah do you think you can go get him some more water I'm keeping an eye on his injuries. They shouldn't be too bad down here, but you never know." He said looking at the boy who was scarfing down another piece of pizza by this point half of the pizza was already gone.

Shiba laughs a little, "well I am sure they don't like being forced to take your money it seems." He nods his head, "alright I will be back," he looks at the pizza, couldn't believe that one child scarfed down the pizza as he goes into the kitchen to get some more water for the boy.

"sometimes it felt like the only way to get them to take the money.I don't know why they don't take it when I ask him to take it." He said watching Shiba go down to get some water for the young boy as a young boy I started to cough.

Shiba laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well... if that is the only way, what more can you do." He comes back and notices the boy was coughing. He goes next to him and gives him the water, rubbing his head, "I know your hungry but make sure to take your time okay?"

The boy took the water and drank it he would pay whatever they wanted later, but for now he just wanted food and rest. The boy finished eating and yawned. He had at more then half the pizza and close his eyes wondering if he could go to sleep.

Zero nodded and watched the boy his heart went out to him and he wanted to help they boy any chance he got.

Shiba smiles as he looks at Zero and looks at the pizza, "he sure was very hungry," he laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head. He looks at the boy and smiles, "aw.. he is tired. We should get him to bed even though it's not good to sleep right after eating."

"I am sure its fine right now he needs to recover." he said smiling as he laid the boy down on his bed. "I'm gonna let him sleep in here and just watch over him today while he sleeps." Zero said smiling at Shiba

Shiba looks at Zero and then the boy, slowly nodding his head, "yeah he should get his sleep," he smiles a little as he rubs the boy's head, "sleep well okay? Don't worry, we are both here for you so nothing is going to happen when you sleep.. so rest easy."

The boy nodded and closed his eyes soon he was in a deep sleep for the first time in as long while.

" We will ask him his name when he wakes up. He might be a little freaked out when he wakes up thinking that it was a dream." He said

Shiba watches as the boy falls asleep and smiles, rubbing his head. He looks at Zero and nods his head slowly, "well... I hope he gets use to living here with us. I don't want him... to be scared of us and relate us to those men..," he pouts.

"Sooner or later he will. It Might take time because of what happened to him. I mean he looked pretty hurt and abused when we got him I have a feeling he wouldn't last that much longer even if they didn't try to kill him that way." he said looking at Shiba then took a deep breath as he watched the boy sleep soundly for a bit

Shiba looks at the boy and then Zero, sighing as he nods his head, "yeah... you have a point. For being at his age, it must have been very... traumatizing. I guess the best we can do is show him we are there for him," he smiles as he watches the boy sleep, rubbing the boy's head.

"I don't even know how old he is but I would guess he is under the age of 10, but over the recent years I've become bad at telling ages. So who knows how old he is or what his name is we will ask him when he wakes up." He said

Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head as he nods his head, "yeah we will find out. Even if we don't know his name, we can just give him a new one to... give him a new start and he doesn't look that old so he is probably still pretty young as well," he rubs his chin.

"yeah I'm pretty sure he's still young as well. There is a chance that he might have not had a name and if he did it might just remind him of the life he used to have. So it might be beneficial to give him a new name." Zero stated in kissed shiba's cheek.

Shiba looks at Zero and rubs his chin, slowly nodding his head, "yeah... the last thing I want to do is bring bad memories back if we call him by his original name. I hope... he likes it here," he looks at Zero and smiles.

"will you like it here after all. This life will be better than the one he had or better than roaming the Earth for all eternity stuck in the middle. That's what he would have ended up doing because that spell was done a hundred percent right." Zero stated and looked at shiba

Shiba looks at Zero and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well... I think I would rather be down here than suffer roaming on Earth. I mean...I guess that is what I would do. But I am already down here anyway. The moment I was used to summon you.. was when it was destined that I was going to live down here," he rubs the back of his head and smiles.

"Yeah that is true or you would of suffered a similar fate. Most of the time I don't care because he people that they try to use are lying when they say they are pure you know, but I don't know the two of you were different and it actually worked. Also he might not be from the same time as you keep that in mind as well. It looked older I don't know why it just came to me, but time down here is weird when they use spells to summon me it could take years to get down here to me even tho its still taking place up there. Time is not a straight like by any means its more like a ball of yarn." he said looking at him