Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba pouts a little as he continues to moan, getting a little louder as he watches the other demons having sex. He blushes a little and arches his back as his cock was getting touched, squirming his hips a bit as he starts to cum.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

He smiled as he thrusted harder to make him learn his lesson and came inside of Shiba and kissed his cheek. "You are great you know I am glad that you are here with me, but don't turn me on next time my love." he said as he pulled out and pulled out his pants smiling

Shiba gasps as he arches his back, "n-no your going so rough." He moans a little louder and gasps, arching his back and felt Zero filling up his ass with cum as he pants heavily. He looks at Zero while he pants, blushing, "your so naughty," he grumbles as he pulls up his underwear and pants.

"I was rough to prove a point of I hold back in the bedroom my love this is now I am in public and I could of been rougher, but I held back a little so don't ever turn me on again." he said as everyone else was finishing up as well. Then he stood up and looked at the crowd. "SORRY EVERYONE I HAD TO PROVE MY LOVER AND FUTURE WIFE A POINT HE DIDN'T THINK THAT I WOULD DO ANYTHING IF HE TURNED ME ON I TOLD HIM NOT TO DO IT AGAIN." He yelled trying to make everyone feel better. Most of the people nodded and understood where he was coming from the king was not someone to joke with. "AS YOU WERE JUST SO YOU KNOW ALL OF YOU ARE DOING AN AMAZING JOB WITH WHAT YOU HAVE DONE HERE TODAY." he said The other half of the people who were not nodding smiled mostly because they were the actors that the play they had sex during. "AS YOU WERE." he said telling them it was ok to go back and everyone started doing there own thing again and the play started back up like nothing happened

Shiba pouts a little as he was still panting as he could feel Zero's cum trapped inside of him and shivers a little. He looks at Zero and slowly nods his head. Jasper blinks as Zero was making an announcement to all of the fellow demons and covers his face. He looks at Zero as he watched the demons start up the play again.

Shiba looks at Zero and pouts, nudging him, "my butt is sore thanks to you trying to prove a point you big meanie." He looks at Zero while blushing, "t..too sore to move right now," he grumbles a little.

Shiba pouts a little as he looks at Zero, blushing a little, "fine you big bully," he smiles a little. He looks at the play and then looks at Zero, "I think I am ready to go home now."

"Alright lets go home." he said smiling as he picked him up and then started to walk back home smiling as he kissed him and smiled even more."I am glad that you learned your lesson."

Shiba nods his head slowly as he holds onto Zero while he continues to pout as he looks at Zero. He kisses him and looks to the side, grumbling softly, "you... didn't need to teach me in front of your people," he pokes Zero's forehead.

"Pout all you want I wanted you to know that your actions have a price and did you really thing you were going to turn me on and nothing was going to happen?" he said smiling. "I am yours and you are mine. I had to prove a point. I am a man of my word."

Shiba blinks and blushes a little, lowering his head, "I thought... you were going to rush me home to fuck me. I didn't know we were going to infront of everyone." He looks at Zero while blushing a little, "well... you surely made your point," he crosses his arms.

"Yeah well I warned you not to do it or I would have you right then and there." He said with a smile and kissed his cheek. "You know you loved it." he said as he took Shiba home and walked into the house

Shiba blinks and blushes a little as he looks to the side, "h...how can you tell hm," he rests his head on Zero's chest while blushing softly, squirming his hips a little.

"Because you were moaning and just loving it as I was going hard and deep into you." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "So do you want to do that again?" he asked

Shiba blinks a little and blushes a little, "I ... can't ever resist your cock," he smiles a little. He blushes a little and rests his head on Zero's chest, "maybe... maybe not," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Shiba blinks a little and shakes his head, "y-you already made your point clear," he pouts a little crossing his arms. He blushes bright red, "well... it's not like it was enough we fucked in public but we made other demons have sex as well," he scratches the back of his head.

"Yeah that happens when someone fucks someone in public." he said smiling looking at him. "Or at least it does in hell so people try not to do that unless teaching someone a lession.

Shiba tilts his head and blushes as he hides his face within Zero's chest, "your so bad to fuck me right here in the public," he softly grumbles within Zero's chest.

Shiba blushes and nods his head, "yeah... that's for sure. But I figured you would... just punish me when we got home, not in front of everyone," he covers his face while he blushes bright red.

Shiba pouts a little and slowly nods his head while blushing as he holds onto Zero, kissing him while blushing, "your a very naughty demon," he laughs a little.