Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

The demon walked over and smiled. "Is there any thing else the two of you will want to have?" He asked with a big smile on his face. he was really happy that the king was here and eating his food.

"Lets see anything else you want my love?" He asked and blew Shiba a kiss wondering when he was going to ask.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba perks his head up as he watched as the demon walked over. He looked at the dessert's menu, seeing a lot of familiar ones from the above world. Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little, "well.. I am pretty full from the meal but there is always room for dessert," he laughs a little. "Which dessert seems to be the most popular with the other customers," he tilts his head to the side.

"Of course i love that part of the meal We have a flaming baked Alaska that I think it really good, but are most popular would have to be." The demon thought about it and the smiled. "Our cake or pie both make from fresh berries that we pick each morning." He said smiling.

They all sounded good to the demon king then he smiled. "What do you say my love should we try all three?" he asked smiling

Shiba looks at the demon and wondered what to pick. He had cakes and pies before but the Flaming Baked Alaska was something different. He rubs his chin a little and then looks at Zero, blinking a little and laughs a little, "well I suppose we can try all three. It's... kind of hard to decide when it comes to desserts," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yes sir's." He said and bowed and then walked into the kitchen to get the food.

"They all sounded great I don't know if I could of picked its been a while since I have hand underworld cake and pie but the flaming thing he said is new to me I don't think I have ever see one before so it might be unique to here only. If its as good as it sounds we might want it at our wedding." He said smiling.

After a few mins he brought out a slice of pie and cake and then wen tback and brought something from the kitchen it looked like marshmallow on fire. "Here you go." He said placing it on the table.

"Looks good." He said.

"Don't worry the fire that I used is safe to eat for human's and demons." the demon said smiling. "Tell me how you like it." He said and then walked off

Shiba watches as the demon walked away to the kitchen and smiles a little. He looks at Zero and laughs a little, "you are a very hungry demon.. aren't you," he smiles a little. "I wonder if I can... keep you well fed," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "yeah, they all sounded so good and it's kind of hard to resist desserts," he laughs a little. He rubs his chin, "hm.. yeah that does sound like a good dessert to have for the wedding." Shiba perks his head as he the demon returns with the desserts and smiles a little, "all the desserts look so good," he nods his head as he watches the demon walk away, trying the Flaming Baked Alaska first to see how it tasted.

He smiled and took a bite smiling. "This is really good." He said as he too a bit of everything. "I really like it how bout you and don't worry we will have staff members to keep me fed you will have a big stomach when you turn into a demon as well." he said smiling and blew him a kiss he really loved all the food he was tasting.

Shiba nods his head as he smiles, trying more of the Flaming Baked Alaska and looks at Zero, "oh? So they will keep you fed? That's good," he blinks a little, "wait... so my appetite will increase once I turn into a demon?" He blushes a little as he goes back to eating, now trying the pie next.

"Yes it will demon's eat more than humans it just a fact." He said looking at him. "We use more energy as well." He said looking at him. "You do know I am king right so it doesn't really matter if you cook or not I have people to do that for me." He said smiling. "In fact they are going to have a fit I am not there eating there right now." He said smiling and looked at the food everything was so good. "Alright he is coming back so why don't you ask." He said smilng

The demon smiled and set a check down at the table. "Sorry. I know your king and all but I will have to charge you." he said his hands shaking.

"No that is find I didn't think I would eat here free any way I brought lots of money with me trust me." He said smiling.

The demon nodded. "Is there anything else I could help you with?" he said smiling

Shiba tilts his head, "really? I never knew that but I guess after watching you eat and comparing how much I usually eat, I can see that is true," he rubs his chin a little. He slowly nods his head and smiles, "and you use more energy for other things as well," he laughs a little while slightly blushing a little. Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head and then pouts, "but.. what is the point of being your wife... if I can't even cook for you," he tilts his head to the side. He starts eating the cake and tilts his head and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head. He tilts his head as he watches the demon place down the check and then looks at Zero, laughing a little, "regardless on who the person is, they still have to pay for the meal, so don't get so nervous," he looks over at the demon with a smile. He looks at the demon and smiles, "yes there is something we would like your help for, we would like.. you to serve food at our wedding when we have it."

"Wait what!?" The demon said shocked that they picked him over the other famous place that does weddings for a living.

"you heard him. After tasting your food we would love for you to cook at our wedding." He said as he set out the payment for the demon. "Also Maybe you shouldn't tell anyone about this until the wedding because you know some people might not like the fact that we are going with you, but I think your food is better than any of the other places in the demon world." He said smiling

The demon was floored by what he was saying. "Ummm...What?" He asked again.

Zero smiled and looked at him. "Just say yes I will let you create what ever you want, but we do have a theme that you can or don't have to go with and its rising from the ashes like a Phoenix." He said smiling. "As soon as the decorations are done we will let you know so if you want to try to create a menu and bring it to us you can." he said passing him the number. "I will pay you extra for not leaking this before the wedding that you will cook for my wedding That way you don't get too busy till after." Zero said.

"Oh my.....Thank you Sir that is the best thing that has ever happen to us." He said tearing up a little knowing how he was struggling to get people into the shop.

"Don't be your food was really good right sweetheart?" he asked looking at his lover

Shiba laughs a little when the demon was shocked about serving food for their wedding. He looks at Zero as he was explaining to the demon that they would love to have them serve food for the wedding. He rubs the back of his head as he lets Zero talked since he didn't want to cut in and understood demonic weddings probably more than he did, instead he tries more of the desserts with a smile. Shiba glad that the food portion of the wedding has been settled and that there was only a couple more things to prepare for. Shiba perks up his head as he looks at Zero, looking over at the demon and nods his head, "yeah, your food is amazing," he smiles a little.

"Thank you both of you I would love to do this for you. I will get right on it and start making the meal plans I'll call you to ask you if what I come up with is ok." he said bowing over and over again.

"You can also keep the change." Zero said smiling and then shook his head unsure of what to do next and ate some more of the food as the demon ran off to tell the people in the kitchen

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "we look forward to trying out your other food dishes," he watches the demon with a soft laugh. He watches him run off and looks at Zero, "well.. he sure is happy," he rests his head on Zero's arm with a smile. "Maybe next we should pre order some flowers and make sure they are delivered a day before or on the wedding."

"Maybe it's up to you just letting you know that I still don't know when the wedding is." He said smiling and got up from the table and smiled. "This was really good food I am glad that we came here for the wedding." he said smiling as he grabbed his lovers arm and closed his eyes. "Do you know what color of flowers do you want?" he asked as he started to head out after making sure all the food was done

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles, "well.. I guess it depends when you want to be bonded to me forever," he blushes a little as he gets up from his seat. He nods his head with a smile, "yeah they sure make some good good here." Shiba shakes his head slowly, "I am not really sure what kind of flowers they have here," he follows Zero and was completely full, smiling softly, "I am... so full," he rests his head on Zero's arm with a smile.

"I know I am full as well." He said smiling as he took off to where the flower shop was. "Well lets go into the flower shop and see what kind of flowers they have." he said smiling as he opened the door for Shiba to walk inside and look at the flowers.

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head with a smile, "okay," he walks with Zero to the flower shop. Once inside, he looks at all the different kinds of flowers with a smile, loving the different aromas the flowers gave off. He wondered which flowers to pick for the wedding.

"So anyone's that grabs your eye?" he asked smiling at his lover then closed his eyes for a second and started to look around there were flowers that were multi colored one was a dark blue on the bottom of one rose and started going turning into a light blue. Another one was Red turning into orange at the top. All the flowers were different and stuff you don't normally see.= in the human world.

Shiba shakes his head slowly, "there.. is so many options, it's hard to choose," he pouts a little as he continues looking at all the different flowers. He blinks as he looks at some flowers changing colors, "w..wow, we don't have these kind of flowers," he smiles a little as he leans forward to smell them.

He smiled. "Then I am guessing you would want some of those flower?" he asked smiling, The smell of the color changing flowers were sweet mixed with the normal scent of the rose as well. "So do you like the smell of them?" he asked looking at him knowing it was his first time seeing something like this since he said so just a second ago.

Shiba looks at Zero and then smiles, nodding his head as he smells them, "their smell... even changes as well when they change. These flowers are very unique," he looks at Zero, "yes, they smell amazing as well. What about you? Would you want these flowers at our wedding," he tilts his head as he looks at Zero.

"Yeah I would love to have some of these in the wedding. I will let you decided how many this place is popular with everyone mostly this place is the only place with flowers like that." He said smiling. "Write down all the flowers you want in the wedding and I will give it to the shop keeper. I think they are busy right now so I don't know if we will run into them." he said smiling

Shiba smiles a little and rubs his chin a little, "I am not sure how much we really need. Probably enough for the wedding bouquet and we probably should get some vases while we are at it so we can have some flowers set on the tables after the wedding when everyone is eating." Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head, writing down all the flowers that seem to glow and then gives the paper to Zero to give to the shop keeper.

He smiled and grabbed the note and nodded as he smiled and left it to where the shop keeper could find it. He also left all the info to contact him with and the reason why he needed them. "Alright that was good you know." he said smiling and then closed his eyes."Well anything else we need I left a note just in case they come back."