Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Yuki nodded and went back to playing with the toys he was having so much fun and loved to have fun with it as well. He just didn't know how to show his emotions at all. he played more every little bit he turned back to look at the two to see if they left him or not. Yuki didn't want them to leave either.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba watches Yuki and smiles a little as he watches him continue playing but eventually saw Yuki look over them and smiles, "I don't think he wants us to leave," he looks over at Zero.

Shiba nods his head with a smile, "yeah that sounds like a good idea," he then walks over to the bed, sitting down and watches Yuki.

Shiba watches Yuki play and smiles a little, resting his head on Zero's arm and looks at him, "so... what do you think Yuki will do when it gets closer to night time? Do you think he will be able to sleep in here? Or with us? Last time he just past out when he filled up on pizza," he laughs a little.

"This is true and we will see what he wants to do. He might have to stay with us till he is sure he isn't going to wake up and think he is back where he is at now." he said looking at him and then took a deep breath wondering what to do next. as Yuki was still playing. It looked like he was having fun playing as well

Shiba nods his head and smiles a little, "and maybe if we all sleep together for until Yuki is ready to sleep by himself, it might help us bond too," he rubs the back of his head. Shiba watches Yuki and smiles, glad he was having fun.

"Maybe tho I think he might have a small bond with us anyway you know we did save him from death and I think he is really happy about that you know." he said smiling and looked at them then took a deep breath and blew him a kiss as he looked back to Yuki who glanced back once more.

Shiba nods his head with a smile, "yeah we saved him and not to mention we fed and give him something to drink. Even a nice home to be live in. I am sure Yuki is very happy about living here... compare to where he was living before." Shiba blushes a little and smiles as he continues watching Yuki.

"Yeah so it looks like he took to us faster than normal." he said looking at him then smiled wondering what they should do next. "I really don't know what I should do I think he needs us now more than ever and I have no idea what I should even do to help him." he said sighing

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little as he nods his head, "yeah though he is still shy towards us," he rubs the back of his head. "I mean... I will call it an accomplish once he smiles and actually talks to us." He smiles as he looks at Yuki, "well, all we can do is be there for him and show him stuff he has yet to experience," he rests his head on Zero.

"we heard his voice and seen him smile once that should be enough for now. I don't know what they did to him, but I feel bad for him he's scared." He whispered

Yuki coughed and looked at him wondering what to do next

"Yeah I suppose that is true. We got to see how much he can offer... at the moment," Shiba smiles a little. He nods his head, "well... I just hope Yuki knows we are nothing like those other people and we are here to protect him," he smiles and looks at Yuki, "are you... having fun?"

Yuki looked back at them and nodded he was having fun he just didn't know how to express it he soon stopped playing and rubbed his stomach.

"I think he might want food now" he said looking at the clock seeing that it was noon.

Shiba smiles and then watches Yuki rub his stomach. He laughs a little and stands up, "well I guess that is a sign we should make some food," he rubs the back of his neck.

Shiba looks at Yuki, smiling as he then picks up Yuki, "alright, let's go to the kitchen," he looks at Zero and walks into the kitchen while holding onto Yuki.

Shiba smiles as he rubs Yuki's head and looks at Zero, nodding his head, "alright," he looks down at Yuki, "so cuddly," he laughs a little.

Shiba follows Zero and then looks at him as he holds Yuki, "uhhh anything is fine I guess. I am not really that picky," he smiles.

Shiba looks down at Yuki and rubs his back with a smile, "is there anything you want? Maybe if we mention a few things, it will strike Yuki's interest."