Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head while blushing, "you... think do," he rubs the back of his head. He shivers a little and rubs his butt a bit, "you made me so sore," he pouts a little.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero as he was pouting and tilts his head to the side. He rubs his chin and slowly nods his head, "yeah that sounds nice," he smiles.

"That does sound nice." he said as he picked him up and took him into the bathroom and filled the tub up with warm water and started to take his own clothes off to get into the warm water. "You gonna join me?"

Shiba smiles and blushes as he was picked up, holding onto Zero as he was carried to the bathroom. He watches Zero strip and nods his head, taking off his clothes. He goes into the tub with Zero, sitting in front of him.

Shiba blushes a little and pouts a little, looking to the side, "I know how sneaky you can probably get," he laughs a little. He watches Zero and starts washing himself as well.

"I bet you are glad that I am like that." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "So you think I am going to have sex with you in the tub and make you even more sore." he said looking at him.

Shiba blushes a little and blinks a couple of times, looking to the side, "maybe I do, maybe I don't," he sticks his tongue out a little. Shiba blushes and bites his bottom lip, "uh.. I am not sure," he laughs nervously.

"Ahh so you want to be safe than sorry." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his head and kissed Shiba's cheek. "You know how cute you are when you are confused." he said smiling

Shiba blushes and nods his head slowly, "hey... I know you by now. Your very sneaky when you need to be," he pouts and sticks his tongue out a little. Shiba blushes and nudges Zero with a pout, "n-no I am not cute," he shakes his head.

"I guess I am sneaky." he said kissing his cheek then licked his tongue when he stuck it out. "Yes you are." he said when he pulled back and looked at him then laughed not sure what else he needs to do.

"You know you are," Shiba laughs a little and blushes when Zero licked his tongue. He blushes bright red and pouts a little, washing himself up, closing his eyes.

"And you know you love that about me so you are awesome and I want to have you everywhere with me. Oh I'll stop licking your tongue if you don't stick it out." he said smiling and laughed having fun with him.

Shiba pouts and laughs a little, blushing a little, "well I am sure we will be together all the time so there is no need to worry." Shiba looks at Zero and grumbles, "if you lick my tongue... I will nibble on yours. I am sure you will like something like that," he laughs a little.

Shiba looks at Zero and blinks a little, pouting a little as he crosses his arms, "y-your such a big tease," he laughs a little and nudges Zero blushing, "y-your so naughty," he hides his face within Zero's chest.

Shiba blushes and slowly nods his head, kissing Zero. As he was finishing up cleaning himself, he blushes as he looks at Zero, smiling a little and kisses Zero's cheek.

Zero kissed back and finished up cleaning himself as well then looked at the person he loved. "So do you want to just stay in here and rela for a while or get out? Its up to you and what you want to do."

Shiba smiles and rubs his chin as he presses his back on Zero's chest, "well.. as long as you don't attack me, I would like to relax in the water," he closes his eyes, enjoying the warm water.

"I already attacked you lots of today so I will be good the rest of the day." he said looking at Shiba and kissed his cheek then closed his eyes to just relax in the water it felt nice

Shiba pouts a little while blushing and slowly nods his head, "okay... I will take your word for it," he laughs a little. He rests his head on Zero's chest, "the water is so relaxing," he smiles.

Shiba blushes and nods his head smiling as he closes his eyes, enjoying the bath as he was washing himself as he kept his back pressed against Alex.