Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Yuki and laughs a little, looking at Zero and nods his head. He looks at Yuki, "hey Yuki, do you want to see your new room," he smiles and rubs Yuki's head.

Shiba smiles and nods his head as he gets up, moving the blankets to the side and picks up Yuki, taking him to his room.

Yuki didn't want to but he opened his eyes to see what kind of torture he was going to have to go threw his eyes lit up when he saw all the things he had picked out in the room it made him feel so happy and he loved it. Yuki gave a big smile as he looked around the room and pointed to the room then to himself.

Shiba sits on the bed as Yuki was looking around the room. He smiles and then nods his head, "yes, this room belongs to you and only you." He was glad Yuki liked his room.

Yuki's eyes were wide with shock and joy the room looked so amazing he didn't know that when they went out and told him to pick stuff he likes that it would all be going in his room. Hell you didn't even know he had a room he never had a room before he always slept in closets or corners or whatever he could.

Zero walked in the room smiling. "And you think he likes it I think that means he does but it's hard to tell."

Shiba smiles as he looks at Yuki, "why don't you start playing with all your new stuff. That is why there is all this stuff all," he perks his head up as he looks over at Zero and nods his head, "yeah he is very shocked but happy," he laughs a little.

Yuki looked at him and bit his lip as he wanted to go play with some toys, but didn't know if it would cost him anything like food or water. We're these two just being nice so it would hurt more when they betrayed him?

Shiba smiles as he gets off the bed, looking at Yuki, "go ahead. Maybe once your done playing, you will get hungry," he laughs a little as he stands next to Zero.

Yuki nodded and went over to his things and started to play with the objects it felt good to finally play with something and he really liked this as well.

"Looks like he is having fun." he said smiling

Shiba watches Yuki play and smiles a little as he looks at Zero, nodding his head, "yeah he seems to be enjoying himself...I'm glad," he rests himself against Zero.

"I am happy that he is happy as well." he said smiling and looked at him before taking a deep breath and looking around the room loving how it came out.

Yuki was in the floor playing with the things that they had got for him. He wasn't smiling, but you could tell that he was really happy.

Shiba nods his head with a smile as he watches Yuki, sighs a little as rests against Zero, "but I sure wish he would smile," he pouts a little and shrugs his shoulders, "well... I guess for now we just have to watch his body language," he laughs a little.

"I don't know if he knows how to smile.... I mean we've seen it now and then, but I am not sure." He said looking at shiba

Yuki played some more every once in a while glancing back at the two almost as if he was thinking.

"I mean... he did smile once, but he quickly changed his emotions in a heart beat," Shiba sighs and smiles, "well... at least we got to see it once, even if it quickly went away," he laughs a little.

"yeah I know we got that smile. We just have to keep trying. I have a feeling he is blocking his heart so he doesn't get hurt anymore or again. I have seen this before with other kids, but they weren't this bad so I can tell you a lot of bad things happened to do this kid." Zero said

Yuki looked back to the two of them before going back to his toys and playing he had never had the chance to play with toys before and he kind of liked it.

Shiba looks at Zero and sighs, nodding his head slowly, "yeah you do have a point. I am just glad he was able to smile once for us," he smiles and rubs the back of his head, "I wish we can see his smile more but I am sure he will... eventually," he watches Yuki play and smiles a little.

"Yeah it will just take time and I think thats all that matters is that it will. If you think about it he just came out of that place and they don't get fixed over night. The most we can do is show that we love and care for him and that's it." Zero said sighing and shook his head wondering what to do next.

Shiba nods his head, "yeah I sure don't blame him for the way he is. Yuki must... have had a really bad experience to be like this..," he sighs a little and shakes his head. "Well I will look forward to the day he can finally be open with us," he smiles.

Shiba nods his head as he watches Yuki with a smile before looking at Zero, "well let's let him play and maybe he will get an appetite from playing," he laughs a little.

"Yeah lets it will be best if we do that." he said looking at him and watched the kid play and have some fun with what he was doing.

Yuki was playing and having fun he wondered if that is what fun was.