Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Zero smiled and looked at him then looked at them. "I wonder where we could take them that they would love." He said started to think about what they should do.

Yuki nodded. "Sorry I tried you took bad away....not really good." he whispered and looked down meaning that now the bad memories were gone he really didn't have much left.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and rubs his chin, wondering where to take Yuki and Shiro, "hm... well is there a zoo down here? I am sure they will like something like that," he smiles.

Shiro tilts his head and lowers his head, "well... I don't have much memories either... since I was killed at a young age. But... since we are both lacking memories, let's make new ones together."

"not that I know of I am not sure....I can look into it and see if they have one or something kids will like....never had a kid before so never looked into it." He said

Yuki nodded he couldn't wait to make new memories together with shiro. Yuki held him close a d closed his eyes. Thanks for coming." He whispered

"I mean... I would suggest going back to the human world would be a good idea to go to the zoo, but... we can only stay up there for so long. Unless we can stay up longer being near you," Shiba rubs his chin.

Shiro holds onto Yuki and nods his head slowly as he smiles a little, resting his head on Yuki.

"Yeah, but I can't keep going up to the human world tho...I have already been up there and can't go back up again for a while." he said looking at Shiba sighing.

Yuki closed his eyes not sure what to do next.

"Yeah... that's true. It takes probably a lot of your stamina just to go up there," Shiba rubs the back of his head as he looks at Zero.

Shiro looks at Shiba and Zero, tilting his head as he wondered what they were talking about.

"Yeah it does and remember if I go up there more than once every few years bad things will happen..." He said then bit his lip. "Damn I wonder if what they went threw is because I went up there." he said sighing.

Yuki started to cough slightly he needed some water he wasn't use to talking

Shiba tilts his head and rubs the back of his head with a sigh, shaking his head, "I don't think you honestly need to worry about you being the cause. People are just... fucked up in general you know. I mean... remember how you found me?"

Shiro tilts his head as he looks at Yuki and holds onto Yuki's hand. He walks with him to the kitchen and looks at the sink, trying to reach the sink.

"That is true I just wish I knew what was going on or how I can do it I really want these kids to have a good life." he said watching them leave there room. "Maybe we should follow them?" he said

Yuki coughed again and looked at him not sure what to do next

"Well I am sure now they will have a good life now that they have each other." Shiba looks at Zero and watches Shiro and Yuki leave, nodding his head, "yeah.. probably."

Shiro jumps up on the sink and grabs a cup from the cabinet, filling it with water and gives the cup to Yuki.

Zero nodded as he followed the kids into get the water he thought it was so sweet that sure was getting the water for Yuki. "They're so adorable I can't stop thinking about them together."

Yuki the water and started to drink it.

Shiba watches Shiro and Yuki and smiles a little, "that is so sweet," he walks over and helps Shiro off the counter.

Shiro looks at Shiba and Zero, holding Yuki's hand.

"I know I really liked this its so cute and it makes me happy that this was happening." He said smiling

Yuki drank the water and smiled he was so happy and held shiro close closing his eyes as he did so.

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "yeah it really is so cute. It makes me not want to stop watching," he laughs a little.

Shiro smiles a little as he holds onto Yuki, nuzzling against him slightly.

Shiba tilts his head, "you mean... once they start getting hormones and such? They probably will wind up like us," he laughs a little, blushing as he looks at Zero, smiling a little.

Shiro smiles a little and continues holding onto Yuki.

Shiba tilts his head, "does it take longer for kids to grow up down here compare to up above," he looks at Zero confusingly.

Shiro looks at Yuki, tilting his head, "are you getting tired?"

"Yeah it kind of does and if they want they can choose to stay kids forever if they want to if they died like these to did." he said looking at him and sighed.

"A little, but I want show you fun." he said

"Hm... so wait... if they can control if they wanted to stay as kids, doesn't that mean they can control being adults like we are," Shiba tilts his head as he looks at Zero. He shakes his head, "aw.. but I want to see how their bonds grow when they get older," he pouts and then smiles, laughing a little.

"We can sleep a little first and then have fun," Shiro looks at Yuki with a smile.

"WEll its different down here since they are kids when they died they will remain kids for a while before they can change there age like right now I don't think they can, but in maybe like 5 to 10 years they can if that makes since." he said looking at him

Yuki looked at him. "Did sleep." he whispered

Shiba looks at Zero and rubs his chin, nodding his head, "ah... I see, I suppose that makes sense." He sighs a little, "I feel bad for them to die at such a young age. People are so cruel," he crosses his arms.

"But your still tired you said," Shiro tilts his head while looking at Yuki.

He nodded and looked at them. "It really does suck I hate that they had to do all of this and I just wish we could help some more." he said looking at him.

"I am, but that is my natural state....." He said looking at Shiro

Shiba nods his head, "yeah... true but at least they are no longer in such a cruel place. They now live in a place where kids are treated with respect."

Shiro tilts his head, "so.. your always tired," he looks at Yuki slightly confused.

"That is true and I am glad even demons have a code down here that we follow." He said smiling and looked at him and kissed his cheek.

Yuki nodded and looked down. "I don't know why but I am." he whispered