Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

The boy looked at it weird like he didn't know what it was. The boy looked confused and scared.

"You don't have to do anything for it just enjoy and have fun down here you will never have to worry about them hurting you again." He said

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at the boy and laughs a little as he rubs the boy's head, "don't worry, it won't hurt you, it's just a treat." He starts unwrapping the chocolate to show it to the boy, "see? Doesn't it look yummy," he smiles a little.

Shiba smiles as he watches the boy open his mouth. He looks at Zero and then puts the chocolate in the boy's mouth, now waiting for his reaction but also hoped he wasn't allergic.

The boy took a bit and his eyes lit up and sweet taste of it as well. Everything was so tasty and he wanted more. He chewed up the bit that he had and looked back wondering if he could go back for some more.

Shiba watches the boy eat the chocolate and smiles to his reaction. "I think he likes it," he looks at Zero while smiling. He looks at the boy and rubs his head slowly, "go ahead, it's your treat," he hands the rest of the chocolate to the boy.

The boy took the rest of the chocolate and ate it as fast as he could. He ate as if it was going to get taken away if he didn't eat it as fast as he could.

,"even if he was allergic to anything up there he shouldn't really be allergic to anything down here." He said

Shiba smiles as he rubs the boy's head, "relax... it's all yours. Neither me or Zero will take your chocolate." He looks at Zero and tilts his head, "so... most senses are pretty much gone? So like.. if someone was blind or deaf, are they still blind or deaf," he tilts his head.

Shiba looks at Zero and rubs his chin as he slowly nods his head, "oh, so I see. Well regardless, that whole concept is pretty cool," he smiles a little. He looks down at the boy and then at Zero, "I think he enjoyed the chocolate," he laughs softly.

"It kid of is and what kid doesn't like that. I can tell right now we are going to spoil him bad." he said smiling and looked at him and kissed his cheek and ruffled the boy's hair looking at him as he did so. "Well you will get everything you want and more." he said smiling

Shiba laughs a little as he nods his head, "hm... I guess you do have a good point," he rubs the back of his head. "Well... it's the least we can do to help him realize we are good people." Shiba holds the boy, "yeah so you should consider yourself lucky," he smiles.

Shiba watches the boy and smiles a little as rubs the boy's head, "he seems pretty happy now. Though... he doesn't really talk much," he sighs as he looks at Zero.

"He might still be scared to talk as well, You never know what goes on in the mind of kids." he said smiling looking at the little boy and giving him a smile.

The boy looked down sad that the man was right he was still scared of talking for some reason

Shiba closes his eyes and smiles, shaking his head slowly, "but... there is no need to be scared. He is safe now so there is no reason to continue being scared. He is away from the people that mistreated him and is in a place where kids are basically treated like gods, at least that's what I got that kind of information from you," he looks at Zero and laughs a little.

"Thats true Kids a loved down here and hate when people treat them wrong. Its like jail You can beat women, Rape who ever kill whoever, but if you touch a kid you are gonna die." he said smiling thinking if that was the right words or not.

"And there is no way Zero and myself are going to harm you. So knowing that your completely safe, there really is no need to be scared," Shiba smiles and rubs the boy's head.

Shiba smiles, "I can feel a lot of the tension he was feeling slowly fading away," he holds onto the boy as he looks at Zero.

Shiba nods his head and smiles, "I am just glad... he is starting to get more comfortable with us now but...," he leans over to Zero, "we.. really sure give him a name," he whispers slightly in Zero's ear.

Zero nodded and looked at the boy. "Lets start saying names and see what one he likes?" he said looking at him shrugging and looked at him then sighed wondering what they would start with. "We are going to be saying names when there is one you like let us know and that will be your new name. unless you want to keep your old name."

The boy shook his head saying he didn't want to keep his old name

Shiba nods his head, "okay sounds like a good idea," he smiles a little. He looks at the boy and then Zero, rubbing his chin a little as he thinks of names to name the boy, "well was thinking about this name so.. uh Rex," he looks at the boy.

The boy didn't respond to it it was like he was thinking about he and didn't care for it. It was a strong name and he didn't know if it suited him or not. The boy bit his lip.

"I think he is unsure about that name lets come back to it."