Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba smiles as he watches the boy, "I am sure he is very happy now." He looks at the boy and rubs his head, "are you happy now," he slowly pulls the boy onto his lap.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba smiles as he rubs his hands through the boy's hair, "aw.. he is so cute," he looks over at Zero as he holds onto the boy.

The boy looked up at Shiba and closed his eyes and relaxed as he took a deep breath wondering what is going on and wondering what was going on as well.

Zero smiled and looked at him not sure what to do now, but was happy about the boy that was claiming down

Shiba smiles a little as he rubs the boy's head and holds onto him and smiles, "your... not use to this much interaction... are you," he looks at the boy.

The boy shook his head not sure what was going on, but he wasn't that good at anything and he didn't know why it felt weird and he really loved the feeling as well. You could tell he really wanted to talk, but he was scared to talk as well.

"You know that you don't have to be scared here you are safe and you will never be treated bad here as well." he said looking at him

Shiba looks at the boy and then Zero as he sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "do you really think we are going to hurt you after taking care of you? We are not like the other people that have raise you so don't be scared, we are here for you. That is why... we are your new parents. We promise things won't be how they were for you before, you can trust us."

The boy shrugged and looked at him not sure what they were trying to do, but thought that they were going to hurt them with no matter what is going on and he was shy and didn't know how to feel about it either.

Shiba looks at the boy and then Zero, sighs, "well... I guess there is only one thing I can do...," he lays down the boy on the floor and looks down at him. Shiba wiggles his fingers a little and then starts tickling the boy.

Shiba looks at the boy as he continues to tickle him and smiles, "there we go. Such a cute smile," he laughs a little as he leans down, kissing the boy's cheek and continues to tickle him, "come on.. you know it wastes too much energy to be sad," he looks at the boy.

Shiba smiles, "there we go," he rubs the boy's head and then lifts him up, holding him, "there is no need to be scared here. Think of this place... as a new life, away from all the troubles you suffered from."

The boy shook his head and said the following words in a hush hoarse voice. "They find me always do." He then immediately started coughing after he said those words went back to not talking.

"Well that's progress at least he talked once." Zero said

Shiba smiles a little and nods his head, "yes that is true," he looks over at Zero. He looks at the boy and shakes his head, "they won't find you down here silly... unless they die. So your safe, no one is going to hurt you down here."

The boy looked at him with confusion not really sure about what he was saying he didn't feel dead so was he really dead? The boy looked at them then looked like he was in deep thought wondering about what he was going to do now.

He smiled and looked at him. "I know that look...Yes and no I saved you before you died, but you kind of did die when I pulled you through to this world and they will never get you even if they die..." he said looking at him knowing he kind of already killed off of them

Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little, "there are... different parts of areas down here. We are in the good part. They will most likely wind up in the bad part, which means they will have no connection with you at all so everything is fine."

he looked at him not really understanding the good and bad part of anything, but was happy when they said that they would not get to him for some reason be believed these two and didn't know what they should do next and then took a deep breath and started to relax wondering what they should do next.

Shiba laughing a little, knowing this might be too much information for a kid his age. He then sits down on the floor and pulls the boy onto his lap with a smile, "so are you happy now," he rubs the boy's head.

Shiba looks at the boy and sighs. He felt bad that he was unaware of the stuff he was missing out but he wanted to share it with him. Shiba looks down the boy and smiles, wrapping his free arm around the boy while he rubs the boy's head.

The boy started to relax more and it felt nice and closed his eyes. He was really starting to enjoy being held and hugged it was still new but he loved the feeling and it felt great. He never wanted this feeling to stop.

"Should I get him some candy?" he asked

Shiba smiles as he looks at the boy as he leans down, kissing his forehead and rubs the boy's head, "he is so cute." He looks at Zero and rubs his chin, "I am sure he will like some candy. I am sure it will be his first time having some as well," he holds onto the boy.

Zero nodded and left the room to get some candy for the boy and soon came back into the room with candy and give it to shiba. "There you go."

The boy looked at them confused not really sure what they were doing and didn't know how to deal with it either.

Shiba smiles as he takes the candy and looks at the boy, getting him comfortable on his lap, "you want some chocolate," he holds it in front of the boy.