Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba laughs a little with a smile as he watches Zero wait Yuiki's face and places his bowl to the side, full.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Yuki and laughs a little, wiping Yuki's face, "are you nice and full now Yuki," he smiles.

Shiba smiles as he looks at Yuki, nodding his head, "of course, you can go back to watching tv," he rubs Yuki's head.

Yuki smiled and leaned on Shiba as he watched TV it was so good and he was so happy he really wanted to show it more, but didn't really know how and he was also scared to talk he was happy that these two people won't forcing him to do anything that he didn't want to do and they were taking there time with him and that made Yuki feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Shiba looks at Yuki as he was enjoying the cartoons again after eating and rubs Yuki's head. "I feel like.. even though Yuki doesn't show it too much, that he is very happy with his new life," he smiles.

Zero smiled. "You know I feel the same thing as well." he said smiling and looked at him wondering what was going on in the boys mind and wanted to just keep him safe for all times. "WE will protect him." he whispered and kissed Yuki's head

Shiba looks at Zero while smiling and nods his head as he looks down at Yuki, holding onto Yuki as he was watching tv, "yeah we will keep Yuki safe, even if he is already safe down here since demons don't disrespect children" he laughs a little and rubs the back of his head.

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "yeah I can tell, I been here long enough to know that what people say about demons isn't 100% true."

"That is good I am glad and I am happy about that as well. AT least one person and your family knows the truth about demons if there is one less person that doesn't misunderstand us I am a happy demon." he said kissing Shiba cheek and Yuki's head

Shiba smiles and nods his head as he looks at Yuki, "I hope... Yuki won't mind meeting my family. I am sure if we tell them about him, they are going to want to meet him," he laughs a little.

Shiba nods his head, "maybe if they give him gifts, Yuki will like them more," he rubs his chin and laughs a little.

"that is true. Yuki does seem to like gifts." He said smiling and looked at him with a smile on his face it made him happy to see Yuki loving to do stuff he may not have been smiling, but zero knew he likes it

Shiba smiles and rubs his chin, wondering if he should tell his family to prepare some gifts for Yuki for when they visit them next time.

Shiba kisses Zero and smiles while watching the cartoon. He looks at Zero and tilts his head, "oh so this is something you watched as a kid?"

Shiba smiles and laughs a little, "I am surprise this cartoon is still getting updates even from when you were a kid. I guess the creator has a lot of ideas," he rubs the back of his head.

Shiba laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I can see how it is a good show just by seeing how hooked Yuki seems to be to it," he smiles and hugs Zero.

Shiba tilts his head, "is this the only cartoon that airs down here? Or are there more," he kisses Zero and smiles, watching the cartoon.