Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head, "yeah I am glad he actually found something he liked besides food," he laughs a little and rubs Yuki's head with a smile.

Shiba nods his head and smiles as he rubs Yuki's head, "he seems to like playing with toys as well. But... he seems totally engrossed in cartoons," he laughs a little.

"He really dose I am happy that he really likes to watch these cartoons." he said smiling and watched Yuki watch the stuff.

Yuki was really into the cartoons it make him so happy and he really loved it

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "yeah I am glad he found something he likes. I was kinda hoping he would like cartoons," he laughs a little as he looks down at Yuki, seeing how much he was getting into the cartoon.

"I think he really likes it." he said smiling

Soon the food was done and Yuki didn't want to move.

"Do you want to eat the food here? I am sure it will be ok." he said looking at him

Shiba looks down at Yuki and laughs a little, "I don't think he wants to move from this spot so it's fine to eat out here right? I mean.. it's just macaroni and cheese," he smiles.

Shiba looks down at Yuki as he was engrossed with the tv before looking at Zero and laughs a little, "uh... if's not too much trouble, can he bring it down? I don't think I can move with Yuki sitting in my lap and watching the cartoons," he rubs the back of his head.

Zero nodded and shot a text to the cook smiling and him. then looked back up. "He will bring three bowls down and if we want more all we got to do is tell him." he said looking at him then sighed not sure what to do next. "Alright thanks for everything that you are doing Shiba." he said as he waited and soon the food came down to the three of them.

Yuki looked at the food not knowing what it was once he got it in front of him

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head, "alright sounds good. I am not sure how much Yuki will want because... you know, who can resist macaroni and cheese," he laughs a little. He smiles, "oh... uh yeah sure no problem," he rubs the back of his head. Shiba reaches for Yuki's bowl and scoops some up within the spoon, holding it in front of Yuki, "are you going to try some? It's really good," he smiles.

"Yeah he is not really sure what to do next or what to eat." he said looking at him then smiled and looked at him wondering what to do next.

Yuki nodded and looked at it then took a bite of the food and smiled he was happy about everything and the taste. he made a happy noise as he ate some more he loved it so much.

Zero ate more and looked at him wondering what to do next he was happy that Yuki liked the food

Shiba smiles a little as he rubs Yuki's head as he hands him the spoon, "good huh?" He then starts eating his macaroni and cheese as well.

Yuki nodded as he scarfed down all the food it was so good and it made him so happy. He looked at them like he wanted some more.

Zero smiled as he gave him his and ordered some more

Shiba watches as Yuki was eating the mac and cheese but ate it completely, "wow he is quite the eater," he mentions as Zero gave Yuki his bowl and laughs a little, continues eating his mac and cheese as well.

"he might not have had much food so he's trying to make up we're all the food he hasn't ate. Or eat as much food as he can because he doesn't know what his next meal is going to be. You never know" zero said as the cook brought out three more bowls full macaroni and cheese

"Hm... yeah I can't imagine the situation he was in... I wonder if they even fed him," Shiba sighs a little and shakes his head. "Well at least his life is much better now," he smiles while he eats.

"Maybe only enough to keep him alive if that." he said looking at him and then sighing and shook his head. "Alright I just need to know what is going on and how we need to deal with it. I think I am doing really well, but I need to know more about his likes and dislikes. I am thinking of having a feast for him so he can try a little of everything do you think that would be good?" he asked

"Yeah that's probably true.. but that is still disgusting... he obviously wasn't fed enough if he eats like this." Shiba looks at Zero and rubs his chin, smiles and nods his head, "yeah that sounds good. He will be able to try different things and we can see what his favorite and dislike dishes are."

"Good I can't wait to try that we might do that tomorrow so we can find out what he likes and doesn't like you know." he said looking at him then kissed hiss cheek as he looked down at Yuki who was eating the mac and cheese and loved it all he was so happy about it as well.

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "sounds like a good idea to me. I am sure he won't mind either since he will be able to try different foods." He smiles and looks at Yuki, "well it's good to know he really likes the mac and cheese," he laughs a little.

Yuki looked from Shiba to Zero and ate more of his food making a mess with the cheese all over his face. He thought it was soo good and loved it all.

Zero smiled and laughed when he saw Yuki's face

Shiba looks at Yuki and laughs a little, rubbing his head with a smile, "such a messy cute boy," he rubs Yuki's head.

Yuki looked at him tilting his head not sure what he was doing wrong as he took another mouthful as well.

"You might want to try to keep it in your mouth." Zero explained as he cleaned of Yuki's mouth. "But I understand you like to eat good food." he said smiling