~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai slowly nods his head and then tilts his head as he then looks at the castle, "it.. sure is different here," he smiles a little. He looks at all the new sights and then looks at Blaise, kissing him as well. Kai tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "well I am not sure what sights there are to see... so just lead the way and I will follow," he laughs a little.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"Alright lets head out." he said smiling as he started to walk to the castle and showed him all the stores and told him what each one did as well. Most of it down there were different type of food stalls. Some of which were Human, dragon, and bison meat. There were lots of sex toy booths as well that he smiled as he showed them about each of them as well.

Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head with a smile as he walks with him to the castle. He looks around and smiles a little, rubbing the back of his head, "is.. there a special event going on or are there normally stalls all over?" He looks at the sex toy booths and blushes a little as he continues to follow Blaise while looking.

"Mostly yes, but it really depends on the day you know and if they feel like setting everything up. It's mostly what ever the demons what that makes them happy. Oh that and most things are spicy down here, but you can get all the water you want." he said as he walked through town and smiled as he greeted some people. Then he looked at Kai and smiled. "Anything you want to try or do?" he asked. "The sky is the limit here."

"Hm I suppose that makes sense," Kai laughs a little and nods his head as he slightly rubs his chin. He tilts his head, "so food down here is spicy? That's pretty interesting," he rubs his chin and looks at Blaise. He follows Blaise and then tilts his head, "well you know the food better... so what do you recommend," he rubs the back of his head.

"Its up to you I think the human BBQ is really good and demons do love there spice." he said with a sly smile. "Do you want to try the human BBQ its made of the worst of the worst." he said smiling

Kai shakes his head and smiles, "well... whatever you suggest I will just follow your lead since you know best of the food that is down here," he laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. He slowly nods his head, "hm... sure BBQ's always good," he smiles.

Blaise smiled as he walked over to the closest store and ordered two BBQ pulled meat sandwich and smiled as they got it ready. It also got some soda just in case it was too spicy for Kai. It shouldn't be that spicy at all tho. Once the food was done he took it over to him and handed him his food as he started to eat his. "I got a drink just in case you can't stand how spicy it is. Tho this place shouldn't be that spicy."

Kai follows Blaise and listens to him ordering some sandwiches. He bites his bottom lip, wondering how spicy it was going to be. He looks at his sandwich and sniffs it, looking at Blaise as he was eating, "I am sure it will be fine," he smiles as he attempts to eat the pulled meat sandwich, "it's... really good," he smiles as he continues eating.

"I am glad that you like it you know." he said smiling and then ate his food and smiled. "I am glad you like it I am also glad that you can try new things and like it." he said as he ate his food. "Do you want to try more food or will this fill you up?" he asked smiling

Kai smiles as he continues to eat the sandwich. He nods his head, "yeah I was surprise I would since I don't really like extreme spicy food so hearing that the food was spicy here made me kind of nervous." Kai tilts his head and laughs a little, "I can try more food," he smiles a little.

"Right, but being a demon you might like more spicy food now." he said and smiling and looking at him he ordered some more human meat for him to eat. "Do you like the food?" he asked looking at him as he handed him more meat made of humans with difference spices on it

Kai tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm... that's true," he smiles a little. He watches as Blaise orders more food and nods his head, "yes it's really good." He tilts his head as he looks at what Blaise just orders and attempts to eat it.

Blaise started to eat the food and smiling as he did so he really did love cooked human, but never ate anything like this when he went to the human world. "Anyway do you like this as well?" he asked

Kai smiles as he continues eating and hiccups, blushing and laughs a little, "this is pretty good as well," he looks at Blaise. "It is really good," he nods his head.

"I am glad you like human this is one of my favorite foods that I love to eat." he said smiling and kissed him then hugged him as he finished his food. "If there is anything else you want to try let me know alright." he said smiling

Kai froze with a blink, "wait... I am actually eating a human right now," he tilts his head. He shakes his head slowly, still enjoying the food, kissing Blaise and then hugs him, shortly after finishing his food. "Hm? I think I am pretty good right," he laughs a little.

"Remember you are a demon now and yes you are eating human then only the truly evil ones get made into food, but don't worry they don't die they heal fast that way we have a endless supply. I think the person you are eating now is one who raped his daughter when she was 7 and sold her to other mean for drugs and when she didn't do anything right he beat her he also killed his wife. I think they are still serving him they might be doing someone else tho." he said smiling and looked at him.

"Yeah I suppose I am a demon now... all thanks to the ritual we did in my room," Kai blushes a little. He tilts his head, "ah, but.. don't most people that get sent here are bad people?" Kai blinks and coughs on the meat as he looks at Blaise, "are.. you seriously? What the fuck...," he sighs and shakes his head, "well... he deserves to get eaten then," he pouts a little as he finishes eating.

"Most people aren't as evil as the ones we eat depending on there crimes we let them walk around and do what ever they want. Stealing, Cheating, Lying Those we don't care about, but if you do steal they will cut off your hands and burn them till you learn your lesson then we let them go free." he said shrugging. "Child abuser and animal abusers are the worst and will get tortured."

Kai looks Blaise and nods his head slowly, "yeah I suppose that's true. Some crimes are worst than others," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Blaise and blinks a bit, "well... what do you so when people lie or cheat," he tilts his head. "Yeah animal and child abusers don't deserve any mercy...," he shakes his head.

"Down here you can't really do either of those there is a sign that people are doing that and then we will cut off there ears for lying and for cheating we will blind them with acid for a few days." he said looking at him

Kai looks at Blaise and blinks a little, rubbing his chin a little, "so how does cutting off ears relate to lying? I kind of understand the blind with acid. Your methods here for punishments ... are pretty extreme. Cut off hands for stealing, blinding eye sight for cheating, cutting off ears for lying... and eating people extreme crimes," he slowly nods his head.

He shrugged. "That is how it works in hell. I never got the ear thing either. My dad said it had something to do with hearing the lies. I thought it would be better to cut there tongue out, but what ever my dad made the rule and I follow them as king. Thought about changing it a few times, but never got around to it."

Kai slowly nods his head, "yeah... that is what it seems like. I mean... I just ate someone that raped their daughter and was sex trafficking his daughter for drugs," he shakes his head. He tilts his head and nods his head, "well... if its a order by the king, then that is how it's suppose to be done." Kai rubs the back of his head, "so is that all of the punishments," Kai tilts his head.