~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"Hey I wanted it so where you couldn't back out." he said kissing his cheek and closed his eyes wondering what else to do or say. "You know what you are great in your own way and yeah its rare and most magic users will choose not to use blood magic." he said smiling and walked with Kai into his first class

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai blinks and blushes a little, "you... really wanted to get laid? And me out of all people," he tilts his head as he laughs a little. He smiles a little as rubs the back of his head, "yeah I haven't seen anyone at my magic institute at least use blood magic. "Well so far, looks like I didn't miss much," he looks at Blaise and smiles.

"I wanted you the most because you have the power to summon me... Not many humans have that kind of power in them." He explained looking at him. "it does look like you didn't miss much so that's kind of good"

Kai tilts his head and laughs a little, "so me being able to summon you is what lured you to me," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "yeah at least magic schools don't really focus on homework," he walks into his second class to see if he hand anything and then makes his way to the third class.

Kai looks at Blaise and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah that makes sense," he rubs the back of his head. Once he was down at the final stop, he looks at Blaise, "well... looks like I didn't miss much," he scratches the back of his head with a smile.

Kai shakes his head slowly, "nah, since I am a older student with good grades, they don't seem to care what I do. Maybe they heard about me summoning a demon," he rubs his chin a little and looks at Blaise, smiling, "want to go out? Or go back to my room," he tilts his head.

Kai nods his head and laughs a little. He tilts his head as he rubs his chin, "I am not really sure.. since I was going to focus on doing make up work but since I don't have any.. I am free." Kai crosses his arms, "well... lets go to my actual house and hang out there instead of on the campus," he laughs a little.

"Oh you want to go to the movies? Well let me first see what is playing," Kai smiles a little as he opens his laptop again, looking up what movies were playing, rubbing his chin a little to see if anything good was playing.

"Alright thanks for picking it out for me I don't know what is good here and what is not." he said looking at him taking a deep breath as he did so wondering if the movies were a good place to hang out of watch Movies at.

Kai smiles a little, "no problem. This is probably the best idea since there is no point in going all the way down there if there isn't going to be anything good airing." He rubs his chin as he looks at what's airing, "do any of these sound good," he looks over at Blaise.

Kai rubs his chin and then looks at the reviews and comments of the movies that were playing. "Hm... this one here seems to be rather popular," he looks over at Blaise.

"I mean... it sounds good," Kai rubs his chin with a smile. He looks at the reviews more and then looks at Blaise, nodding his head, "yeah, let's go see it," he smiles. "If we don't like it, we can always leave," he then takes a picture of the times with his phone, closing his laptop.

"Alright lets go and I would hate to spend the money and not watch the whole movie even if its bad." he said looking at him him and then closing his eyes and took a deep breath as he started to walk towards the theaters.

Kai nods his head and then laughs a little, "well.. I suppose you do have a point," he rubs the back of his head. Kai holds Blaise's hand, walking to the movie theater.

Blaise smiled as he started to walk towards themovie theaters wondering what kind of movie they would have or watch. "I am excited about the movie... I don't think I've ever seen a movie in the movie theater before."

Kai walks with Blaise and then looks at him, smiling, "I am sure you will like it. It's a pretty cool experience," he laughs a little and then walks into the theater and then walks over to get some tickets for the money, "would you like anything to eat? They have a snack bar over there. They have pretzels, uh... candy, drinks, nachos and of course pop corn," he laughs a little.

"I don't think I have had popcorn before is it good?" he asked looking at him and thinking about it wondering what was going on or what it was. I think I have had nachos before and for a drink its whatever you want if you even want to get a snack." he said looking at him

"I mean it is pretty good. It's nothing too fancy though," Kai laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, holding onto the tickets. He looks at all the options, rubbing his chin, "hm... I suppose we can get some popcorn and if you don't like it, we can have nachos as a back up," he smiles.