~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai follows along side Blaise. He looks at Blaise and tilts his head, "oh so you can only have wings down here," he rubs the back of his head as he watches Blaise's wings come out, blinking when he was grabbed and he was grabbed, holding onto Blaise as he was flying.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"Yeah its a safety thing for up there because so many people would be freaked out by my wings up in your world so we try not to do anything like that up there." he said flying for a bit then landing at a school building.

"Oh... right I suppose that makes sense," Kai laughs nervously as he rubs the back of his head, sticking out his tongue a little. He holds onto Blaise and then felt his feet touch the ground, looking up at the school.

"Your world is weird with all of its rules of your world." he said looking at him and rolled his eyes as he got ready to do what he needed to do. "Alright so do you want to see the class rooms or the teachers or what?" he asked looking at him

Kai blinks a little and laughs a little, "well... we have to have rules or things will get crazy up there," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Blaise and then the school, "well... I should see everything this school as to offer."

Blaise walked around the school explaining everything and everyone to Kai. "We have rules down here as well, but there not a lot like up in your world."He explained and then started to explain why the school was made it was so the demons could learn about this worlds rules vs. the human world rules and how its the different and same.

Kai listens to Blaise and rubs his chin as he tilts his head to the side as he looks at Blaise, "what kind of rules are down here compare to up in my world?" He continues to listen to Blaise, slowly nodding his head, "oh, so I see now," he scratches the back of his head.

"Yeah we are more laid back here, but if you follow them you will be find and no one will care about anything you do. Some of the rules are weird, but they are there because someone has done it the wrong way and you know how that can go." he said looking at him and then yawned not sure what else to do. "I can't think of anything else that I need to let you know about."

Kai rubs his chin and slowly nods his head, "hm... interesting. The rules are different here," he smiles a little, watching the demons walk around and doing actions that were not allowed in his school. "Well it's very interesting here. I wish my schools were more like this," he laughs a little, rubbing his chin as he tries to thinks, "hm... what can the demons have for jobs," he tilts his head.

Kai tilts his head and smiles, "that seems like it would be pretty fun here compare to where I am," he laughs a little, blushing as he looks at Blaise and smiles, kissing Blaise's cheek as well.

Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head with a smile, "yeah it seems everyone here has more freedom than my world," he blushes as he looks at Blaise, smiling and wraps his arms around Blaise.

"yeah, but what rules we have we do in force maybe more so than your world. You know like the lying and stealing g I'm sure you don't get called out for that or have a punishment like we do.' Blaise aaid

Kai blinks and rubs the back of his head, "y-yeah those are pretty extreme but other than that, it seems cool to live down here," he smiles a little. "So compare to my world and your world, which do you like best," he tilts his head.

"I really don't know which world I like the best they both have their ups and downs. So I'm not exactly sure how to answer that question.'' he said taking Kai's hand and smiling gently at him.

"Aw I thought you were going to be cliche and say my world because you got to meet me... just kidding," Kai sticks his tongue out and laughs a little, watching Blaise take his hand and smiles.

"you my friend read way too many stories. I'm not that cliche. I honestly don't think I could pick a world. As I like them both." He said smiling and kissed Kai. "What else do you want to do before we head back to your world?"

Kai looks at Blaise and blinks, pouting a little and nudges Blaise, "I think... I am more than your friend at this point," he smiles a little while blushing. He kisses Blaise and tilts his head, rubbing his chin, "hm... I don't think so," he scratches the back of his head.

Kai tilts his head while blushing a little, "so we are considered friends even though we already admitted we love each other?" He nods his head while smiling, "y-yeah, I can't wait to see how a marriage ceremony is like down here," he kisses Blaise. Kai looks confused at Blaise, "huh? You... think I don't feel the same way," he tilts his head.

"you never really know about how one feels about you. That is until it's tested. I will do whatever it takes for you and I assume they'll do the same for me, but only time will tell and I can't wait to see what time has in store for both of us." He said

Kai tilts his head while blushing, "if... I didn't have feelings for you, there is no way we would have had sex," he pouts a little. He looks at Blaise and smiles a little, slowly nodding his head, "so what do the marriage ceremonies like down here," he tilts his head.

"Um its like a little of everything anything you can dream we can do down here so its what ever your mind thinks of I guess really. Man this is hard I can show you a book of wedding stuff when we get to the house. I never really thought about it before so yeah." He said smiling and looked at him

Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "hm? Is... that how it really goes? Sounds more interesting to the marriage ceremonies I am use to," he laughs a little. He slowly nods his head with a smile, "well since I am interested, of course I want to learn more about it," he rubs the back of his head.