~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai blushes a little and then blink, tilting his head, "why would I die... from something like that," he rubs the back of his head and kisses Blaise as well. He laughs a little, "well.. once I am done with school, I suppose I will be done here forever," he smiles a little and kisses Blaise. "Well.. I will let you know when I need to go back but I can at least stay with you until morning time," he kisses Blaise's cheek.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"You never know." he said shrugging and looked at him. Blaise walked more into his house. "So do you want to pick a animal now or later to have?" he asked looking at him and then wondered if he wanted to wait or go for it. "Alright we can stay till morning and then go back." he said

Kai laughs a little and shakes his head, "well... I think that happening is pretty rare really," he rubs the back of his head as he follows Blaise. He rubs his chin, "I think we should wait later when I am in the underworld with you permanently." Kai nods his head and smiles a little, "so ... what should we do before we go to bed," he tilts his head.

"Its up to you we can do anything you want. Tho I might have to do some paperwork for a little bit of you don't mind." He said kissing him then pulled him close then kissed him. "What have you always wanted to do, but you would get into trouble if you did it?" he asked smiling

Kai shakes his head and smiles, "oh no, it's okay. I figured you must still be be pretty busy for being a demon king," he kisses Blaise. He looks at Blaise and tilts his head, rubbing the back of his head, "hm... I guess walk around naked," he laughs a little.

Blaise thought about it for a second. "You know what you could do that, but I don't know if I would want you to or not I might try to take you in every way I can." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "Anything else you really wanted to do?" he asked

Kai blinks a little while blushing and laughs a little, "your so naughty. Just the sight of my butt will be enough to drive you crazy," he smiles a little. Kai rubs his chin a little and shortly after crosses his arms, "hm... I am not really sure. What was the first thing you did when you came here," he tilts his head.

"I was more or less born here." he said looking at him and took a deep breath and shook his head and thought about it. "I have no idea on what was the first thing I did." he said thinking about it, but couldn't come up with anything about it.

Kai tilts his head, "so you were born here? So you never seen up above before until I summoned you," he looks at Blaise confused. Kai pouts a little, "I was hoping you would remember to give me some ideas," he laughs a little.

Blaise allowed "no I told you I've seen it several times before. Most of the time when my dad took me up. Remember I told you about you how people what throw their poop in the street." He said. "But yes I was born here. I have free run of the place the one of my favorite hobbies who was the magical books. They can take you anywhere even still be in the same room but it's really cool."

"Oh right, that was the only way you would notice how much it changed up there. I suppose that makes sense." Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head and then smiles a little, laughing a little, "that sounds like a good hobby. What were your favorite magical books," he looks at Blaise and tilts his head.

"I really liked the lava land you could almost feel the heat of the lava on your skin." he said smiling. "We have the frost mountains. Oh! We can also go under the sea that is fun." he said smiling and tried to think of more. "You name it we got it." he said smiling

"I haven't really noticed but is it really that hot here," Kai rubs the back of his head. He smiles a little and blinks, "wait... you even have cold places down here too?" Kai rubs the back of his head, "I guess I am hearing new stuff that I didn't know of the underworld," he laughs a little.

"Yeah if you get the right place we do. Yeah down here is hotter than up where you come from." he said looking at him then thought about it for a bit. I never know how hot it is either down here." he said looking at him. "The underworld isn't as bad as people think it is. Its only bad for the evil people." he said.

"Yeah I figured it was a lot warmer here than up there," Kai rubs the back of his head. He laughs a little, "well.. hell is pretty known for being pretty hot," he scratches the back of his head. "Yeah I can see that as a possibility," he rubs his chin while nodding his head.

Blaise smiled and closed his eyes. "Well I am glad you like it here." He said smiling and then went up to the study. "DO you want to see what I do for a living?" he asked looking at him then kissed his cheek. "Its up to you to." he said

Kai smiles and nods his head, "yeah of course I do," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head, "sure I don't mind to see what you do," he looks around the study, wondering what Blaise did before he summoned him.

Blaise smiled and then started to sign papers on stuff in the underworld. "people think that my job is all fun and games, but its not its mostly paperwork." he said as he did his paperwork that had been piling up since he went to the human world.

Kai smiles and then watches Blaise as he was signing papers, rubbing the back of his head and laughs a little, "yeah... doesn't seem very exciting," he scratches the back of his neck. "Is this... how much you usually get or was it because you were in the human world," he tilts his head.

"Most of it was because I was in the human world for so long. Most of these are stupid and just need renewing there contracts of building and stuff like that." He said as he signed almost all of them in record time. He also read most of them to see what they were about.

Kai laughs nervously, "was... it my fault that you have so much paper work," he tilts his head to the side. He slowly nods his head, "oh, I suppose that does make sense," he rubs his chin. "It must be hard to be busy like you," he scratches the back of his head. Kai watches Blaise as he was signing and reading the forms, resting his chin on his palm.

"Maybe a bit, but I don't mind I am happy to spend more time with you than anything you know." he said smiling as he pulled Kai close and kissed him. "You get use to it. Being me is not all fun and games just so you know. Its hard work, but because of you I can have more fun." he said as he put the papers away.

Kai looks at Blaise and smiles a little, nodding his head, "well I am glad you are happy you got to spend time with me," he holds onto Blaise and kisses him. He shakes his head slowly, "well... being a king of hell, I kind of imagine it was going to be something like this since your a king." Kai looks at Blaise and blushes a little, slowly nods his head, "your done already," he tilts his head.

"Yeah I am happy to so thank you for everything." he said smiling and closed his eyes. "Yes I am done Normally I would read this with a fine tooth comb, but most of it is getting there land renewed. Which I told they they didn't have to do every year, but they do it any way." he said

Kai smiles and nods his head, "I am glad your happy." He looks at Blaise, "alright I should have figured since you weren't doing anymore paperwork," he laughs a little. "I guess they just want to make sure they have a place to live," Kai rubs the back of his head.