~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "well I guess they felt like you needed a bigger room," he laughs a little. "They probably just wanted to make sure you were completely happy and had everything you needed. I mean.. you are the king after all so maybe they wanted to overdo it for you." Kai smiles a little, resting his head on Blaise, "well at least you don't have too little," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"I know, but I maybe kind but I don't need all that stuff I know I am kind and I don't like to act like I am better than anyone else." he said looking at him and then taking a deep breath. I am sure you know the feeling. Having stuff you don't think you need, but other people think you need it." he said looking at him and pulled him close. "If you want anything from now on just ask and I will give it to you alright." he said

Kai looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, "well... you won't have to worry about it too much in my world. Only like kings, queens, princesses, princes, presidents and such get that kind of treatment. And since no one will really know your a demon king, you will be treated like everyone else." Kai tilts his head and then slowly nods his head, "I will... keep that in mind," he smiles.

"That is good lets just pretend like we are like that as well. I don't really want anyone to treat me different, but I have a feeling they will find out sooner or later in your world you know." he said smiling and hugged Kai then closed his eyes wondering what else he should do or say.

Kai tilts his head, "that your a demon king? I seriously doubt it. I mean... there has been no demon king status up there so I think you will just remain normal, like me," he laughs a little. He hugs Blaise and rests his head on Blaise's chest with a smile.

"I mean... how exactly will they find out? You look like a normal human like me," Kai laughs a little. "You don't look any different from the average human, I am not sure if you find that a compliment or not," he looks at Blaise.

Kai tilts his head and laughs a little, "well... good friends follow eachother everywhere silly." He then blushes a little, "though... we are more than friends, I mean... at some point, we will be married," he rubs his head. He looks at Blaise and rubs his chin, "yeah but not a lot," he laughs a little, "but yeah, I suppose those people will know your a demon," he sticks his tongue out.

"that is true at some point we will be married and I will be with you. I'll be with you forever and I can't wait for it." He said smiling. "You did he is a demon circle to summon me so they might figure it out eventually." He said

Kai looks at Blaise and smiles, "well I am glad we both have something to look forward too." He nods his head slowly, "yeah... plus magic like that is sometimes pretty noticeable. No one confronted me about feeling anything abnormal," he rubs the back of his neck.

"We do have something to look forward too and I can't wait to see what the future holds for the both of us." he said looking at him and then held him. Well you never know they might of kept it to themselves, but you never know." he said kissing his cheek.

Kai smiles and nods his head, "yeah I can't wait until what life will be like once I am ... done with school and then... live down here with you," he blushes a little. "Hm... I suppose you do have a point," he rubs his chin and rests his head on Blaise's chest, smiling.

"Well we will have to leave early tomorrow alright to go back up. I am not sure how long it be when we go back up." he said looking at him then kissed his cheek. "So I can't wait tonight lets rest and just see where the future takes us."

Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head slowly, "well just wake me up when your ready to take me back I suppose," he smiles. "Oh that's right, the time zone is different here than it is above here." Kai smiles and nods his head, "alright, I suppose I will need all the sleep I can get and I do wonder what things will be like... once I am down here completely," he rubs the back of his head.

Blaise shrugged. "The only person to know that would be you." he said smiling and looking at him then closed his eyes. "Lets get some sleep and then we can go back up there if to much time has past I can tell you how to rewind time." he said looking at him with a smile in his eyes

"I suppose you have a point," Kai laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head. He slowly nods his head a little with a smile, "alright sounds good to me, I can use some sleep," he stretches out his arms with a yawn.

Kai smiles and nods his head, kissing and hugging Blaise as he lets out a soft yawn as his eyes slowly start to close, falling asleep while holding Blaise.

Kai holds onto Blaise and smiles a little, resting his head on Blaise's chest and nuzzles against Blaise's chest as he lets out a soft yawn while he sleeps.

Kai slept peacefully as he held onto Blaise, smiling a little. He slightly nuzzles against Blaise's chest while he was sleeping, cuddling him. He slowly opens his eyes, seeing Blaise was asleep as well and smiles, falling back asleep.

Blaise slept till the next morning when he woke up and yawned not sure how much time had past in the human world but he knew he needed to get back to the human world with Kai soon. "Hey Kai you should wake up." he whispered

Kai smiles as he peacefully sleeps and mumbles a little when he felt slight movements from Blaise, figuring he was awake. He rubs his face on Blaise's chest, "... aw do I have to," he mentions in a slight sleep and pouts a little.