~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"alright then I have some pictures at my house do you want to head back there right now? Though the clothes may be what you are not used to but keep in mind when you look at the clothes we are demons and that girls like to flaunt what they got here." He said as he was smiling

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head with a smile, "sure sounds good to me," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head to the side, "c..clothes? So different clothes get wore here?" Kai laughs a little, "so... it's more revealing here," he looks at Blaise confused.

"Yeah some times the demon girls don't like to wear anything or show off there nipples showing what everyone is missing out on." he said looking at him then thought about what else to say. "Men wear more of fancy pants and get married that way." he said looking at him then thinking about it.

Kai blinks a little and looks at Blaise while blushing, "the demon girls... really don't care if they are expose like that?" He laughs a little, "ah... so it's like a taunt kind of thing? So wait.. if I am the 'girl' in this ceremony, do... I got to wear what the female demon wear," he tilts his head.

"Yes and Yes, but you don't have to dress like them we can just do a male wedding, but have some really cool things. That is up to you tho what ever you want to to." he said looking at him and wondered what to do next. "Lets head back to my home and see what we need to do next." he said smiling

Kai looks at Blaise and sighs a little in relief, "well that's good to know. I was kind of nervous about showing my body in front of the other demons." He tilts his head while looking at Blaise confused, "so what are the weddings between guys like?" Kai tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "alright," he smiles a little, "alright, let's go," he holds Blaise's hand, ready to go back to the home.

"Let see I know they are rare so being rare they can do whatever they want to mix everything up you know." he said smiling and kissed his cheek then tried to think about it. "Yeah anything goes with a male wedding." he said as he grew his wings then grabbed Kai and few back to the castle trying to think of all the things they could do/

"So not too many same sex marriages happen here is what your saying," Kai tilts his head and laughs a little. "Are you saying we will be the once in a life time kind of marriage when it happens?" He rubs his chin, trying to think of what to have for the wedding as he got grabbed and noticed as Blaise was flying back to the castle, resting his head on Blaise's chest.

"yes our wedding will most likely be once in a lifetime.though because I am the king and I'm choosing to be with a man willingly other people might open up and go for what their heart tells them to as well. You never know just think of whatever you want in our wedding and I'll make it possible." He said smiling

Kai looks at Blaise and rubs his chin, slowly nods his head and then tilts his head, "are other male demons... afraid to open up about liking other male demons," he looks at Blaise confusingly. Kai smiles and nods his head, "alright, I will think it over. I am sure there will be plenty of time to think it over anyway," he laughs a little, "since... I don't know when your going to propose and stuff," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah some maybe I don't really know." He said looking at him then took a deep breath and looked at him wondering what to do next. "I am going to let you keep guessing just know that its going to happen sooner or later." he said kissing him and closed his eyes as he landed in front of his house.

Kai tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders, "I can't believe that the demons are not open to express themselves if they are in a same sex relationship. They should just do it," he smiles. He pouts a little and nods his head, blushing as he kisses Blaise.

"I know it is a really weird concept and not many people are open to the idea. It's just like your world I guess that they are just scared about what the outcome will be even though most of the people down here are still accepting you know what I'm saying." He said looking at him in the eyes and then shaking his head

Kai tilts his head and shakes his head slowly with a smile, "well... not they don't need to be afraid anymore thanks to us. So they can be open with their relationship now." Kai slowly nods his head, "yeah... well at least they don't need to worry now," he rubs the back of his head. "I just... hope it's enough to make people more open."

"Yeah, but you know the fear is always there and it doesn't really go away." He said looking at him and then kissed his cheek/ "I am happy that we might be able to get them to open up. Let me know when you want to go back to your own road." he said looking at him then sighing.

Kai looks at Blaise and sighs a little, shaking his head, "I don't think... they really need to be afraid if it means they can be with the one they love." He nods his head with a smile and nods his head, "okay, I can stay until morning," he kisses Blaise's cheek.

Kai watched as Blaise walked into the house. He looks at Blaise and nods his head slowly, smiling, "yeah sure. I wouldn't mind resting," he rests his head on Blaise's chest.

Blaise smiled as he grabbed Kai's hand and took him up the stairs and to his room when opening the room it was a huge room that looked like it was fit for a kind there was what looked like a bigger than a king size bed with a curtain draping down from it he walked over to the bed and got on it and laid down.

Kai holds Blaise's hand and smiles a little as he was lead to Blaise's room. He looks around and blinks, "your room... is so big," he laughs a little and then blushes, "that... isn't the only thing big," he sticks his tongue out a little," he lays down next to Blaise.

"You know you like big things. I never really cared about how big this room was in fact I could have a smaller room and be just as happy." he said smiling and looked over to him then kissed his cheek. "You know you are something else and I am glad that you summoned me."

Kai blinks a couple of times while blushing bright red, knowing he started that subject. He laughs a little, "so you wouldn't mind a room the size of my dorm room and wouldn't care?" Kai looks at Blaise and smiles a little, "well... I am glad I summoned you too," he rests his head on Blaise's chest.

"Yeah I thought it was cute and I loved that size, but you know I never know about anything else you know. I am the king so they want us to have the best of everything." he said looking at him. "With you I feel like I don't need all of those things I just want you and that's all I need in my life."

Kai laughs a little and slowly nods his head, "yeah my dorm was a pretty good size for just me." He tilts his head, "but if you didn't care what size your room, shouldn't they have made it the size you wanted?" Kai looks at Blaise while blushing and smiles, "you... really feel that way," he tilts his head to the side as he then rests his head back on Blaise's chest.

"I told them I didn't want a big room, but I got it anyway I showed them the size I was happy with and they acted like it was a sin so I just accepted this room for what it was and moved on." he said closing his eyes smiling at him as he was close to him. "I really do feel that way." he said