~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Blaise smiled as he sat down on the stool to let him wash his hair he was so happy to actually have someone wash his hair for the first time in a long long time. "Thank you for this you don't know how much it means to me."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai smiles and laughs a little as he gets some shampoo on Blaise's hair, "it's no problem," he then starts scrubbing the soap within Blaise's hair, blushing a bit since his crotch was right in front of Blaise while he was doing Blaise's hair.

Kai looks down at Blaise and smiles, nodding his head, "well, I am glad you like it," he continues washing Blaise's hair and then rinses off the soap.

Kai smiles while blushing as he nods his head, "well.. I am glad to help you out," he then finishes cleaning off Blaise's hair, "do you want anymore help," he tilts his head.

"I am glad thank you for everything that you do for me." he said kissing his cheek and then pulled his close wondering what to do next. "You are great and I love you do much." he said

Kai nods his head with a smile, blushing as Blaise pulled him in close to him and looks up at Blaise, "I love you too," he kisses Blaise's cheek.

"Thats good I am glad that you are loving me just as much it makes me feel so happy that you really do care about me." he said smiling. "And not because you summoned me either." he said

Kai blushes and nods his head, "of course," he smiles as he rubs the back of his head. He laughs a little, "well... I didn't know I was exactly summoning a demon king, but I am glad I did," he looks at Blaise.

"That is true, but I am happy you summoned me as well...Tho its not really working out like that either, but still." he said smiling and kissed his cheek and enjoyed the shower that they were having

Kai smiles and nods his head, "I am glad I summoned you and I am also glad your happy that I did," he laughs a little. He kisses Blaise's cheek and goes back to washing himself.

Kai smiles, glad Blaise was happy. He wondered if Blaise was lonely before he summoned him. He looks at Blaise and blushes a little, laughing softly, "o-oh, well I am glad you like my body's softness," he rubs the back of his head.

"I really do and I just am starting to love everything about you as well you know." he said smiling and kissed his cheek wondering what they should do next and wanted to just be with him all day and just hold him all day and just chill. He had no idea what they had plan for today as well

Kai blushes a little and smiles, "well... we did have sex after all," he rubs the back of his head. "Unless... you were just using me for your sexual desires," he laughs softly and nudges Blaise with a smile. He laughs a little, "uh... you don't want to stay bathing do you," he tilts his head to the side.

"Well you never know I do like my feelings you know and my sex drive." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his neck. "No I really like being here with you. In the shower I was just thinking what we were going to do today or something like that."

Kai blushes and laughs a little, "yeah you know your feelings... and sex drive better than anyone," he rubs the back of his head while blushing as his neck got kissed, smiling a little. "Oh... is that all? Hm... well once we are done in here, we can brainstorm ideas our plans," he looks at Blaise.

"Yeah unless you want there to be more you know." he said laughing and kissed his cheek as he finished washing his body not sure what else to do as well as he soon got done with the shower. "DAmn this water just feels so good." he said

Kai shrugs his shoulders and laughs a little, "I am not sure. Is there anything else on your mind? Besides wanting to try all kinds of different foods?" He smiles as his cheek as kissed and finishes washing himself. "Well we can't stay in here all day," he laughs softly as he then starts getting out of the shower.

he smiled and got out to dry off his body and smiled. "I don't know what else is there to do in this world? I am not sure what there is to do in this world you know." he said looking at him then thought about it not sure what was going on next. "Huh what so you like to do or will miss doing?" he asked

Kai dries himself off as he looks at Blaise and smiles, "well... I think there is still plenty to do," he rubs his chin before going back to drying himself off. He tilts his head to the side, "miss doing? You mean.. once I fully turn into a demon," he looks at Blaise while he dries his hair with his towel.

"yeah what would you miss if you lived with me full-time down and the underworld? Why don't we do what you'd Miss I'm curious." Blaze said looking at him then shook his head I wanted to know what they should do next. Has he finish drying off and got dressed.

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little as he was drying himself off, "well that would be something to do .. wouldn't it," he smiles. "But when am I going to be fully turned into a demon," he looks at Blaise and tilts his head as he was getting his clothes on.

"and I will follow you to leave because you know a lot more than I do about this world last time I was here as I said before it was not sanitary'' blaze said smiling as he went back into the room temporarily