~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"You can use it as often as you want, but watch out for the blood loss and stuff like that." He said. "The first time you might get dizzy looking blood so fast. I would use it as a last resort because of how much blood it takes. I would also use it if the person I am facing is bleeding, but you can use your own blood as well. "Some of these sparing matches can get pretty bloody. Mostly I can smell spells and blood right now and no its not my blood." he said looking at him.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head, "so once I feel like I am starting to get light headed, I should stop using the blood magic?" He nods his head as he listens to Blaise's advice about blood magic, "I can imagine... it already sounds pretty bloody with just involving blood. Kai tilts his head, "you smell... other blood? Is it mine," he holds the dagger and looks at Blaise, "did.. I do this right," he wondered looking at Blaise.

"It using your own blood if using others blood just be sure try not to kill them if they pass out you might want to stop." he said looking at Blaise. "No its coming from over there." He said pointing to his right. "Its human blood too." The wound on Blaise arm held and he walked over to Kai and looked at it. "That is really good and on your first time as well. That is great. You do have to say that little spell every time you want to use it and most mages when using name the object they want to make after they say thee, but you don't have too as long as its in your mind." he said

Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head, "okay.. so if I use your blood, is there a limit on how much I can use," he tilts his head to the side. "I know if I use someone else's blood.. that isn't a demon like you, they will either pass out or getting ready to." He tilts his head and looks over, "wait... is that just some random person that I am using their blood," he blinks a couple of times. He watched as Blaise walks over to him to look at the dagger and smiles, blinking a couple of times, "oh... right, uh what was the spell again? So I can make a mental not in my spell book," he sticks his tongue out a little but then nods his head, "so.. uh what do I do with this now that I summoned it? I don't want to waste this blood if I am not going to use it," he rubs the back of his head.

"No that is all my blood. I just smell blood." he said as he made a container to put it in. He set it under the dagger. "either loose the image from your mind or say Revert. I'll teach you how to fight with it later. Since its my blood it won't clot and it will be find." he said. "How you summon it again is Blood of blood I summon thee." he said looking at him. "I feel like I am forgetting something else, but I am not sure what. Do you have any more questions. I think the best place to use this magic is when you are on a battle field. That way you can use all the blood you want." he said thinking about it.

Kai looks at the blood dagger and nods his head, bringing the dagger to his face and smells it, "I can... smell that it's your blood. I guess I know the aroma of your blood since I had to drink your blood within the ritual," he laughs a little. He looks at Blaise and nods his head, looking at the dagger, "... revert," he watches the dagger went through his fingers and the blood goes into the container. "Okay, I will make note of it in my spell book when we get back to my room." Kai looks at Blaise and shakes his head, "no but I will let you know if I have any questions if I do. But yeah, I will keep this kind of magic for battling." Kai looks at Blaise and rubs the back of his head, "so what else should we do," he wondered.

"Alright lets go back to your room and i can teach you teleport or opening portals and coming out somewhere else depending on how your magic works." he said as he screwed the lid on the blood and smiled. "We will work on this some more but all of this blood magic works the same way." he said looking at him. "Maybe next time we train you can bring your note book so we can write stuff as we go. Now the spells I am taking about don't really need spells per say. You can picture where you want to go and will it hard enough it will take you there yourself. The only thing you have to do is move your hands like this." He said and moved his hand in a circle. "That is for the portal." Then he put his hands down by his side and only moved his index figure in a circle. "And that is for teleport." he said as he hugged Blaise.

Kai nods his head and tilts his head, "well don't you think you should teach me how to teleport or opening portals now so we can get to my room faster," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little. Kai looks at Blaise and sighs a little, slowly nods his head, "yeah, I assume that all the spells are pretty different from each other." Kai smiles and nods his head, "okay, that's good. I will probably write down what I learn so far from blood magic." Kai looks at Blaise, "so I can use teleporting and portal magic right now if I want? They both... sound the same to me, are there any differences," he tilts his head as he watches the hand movements of both teleport and portal, hugging Blaise with a smile, "should I try teleport or portal out right now," he tilts his head.

"Its up to you. If you want we can walk back to your dorm if not you can use one of the spells I showed you. Its up to you." He said smiling and kissed Kai's cheek. "I will follow your lead oh and threw the portal one you can travel between worlds if you need to." he said. "The only thing is you have to have been there first." he whispered

"Well I need to get better at my new magic so... I rather use the spells that you showed me," Kai smiles a little. "Oh so portals are used for time traveling," he tilts his head to the side as he moves his index finger in a circle, "teleport to.. my room," he watches the rift starting to open up and could see his room though the opening.

"More or less. You can use it to move from one place to another just like teleportation." He said. Blaise grabbed onto the boy and within seconds they were back into his room. "Was that your first time using those spells?" Blaise asked. "You did them great the first time." he said looking at Kai and kissed his cheek. "If you want I can give you a reward for doing so well." he whispered and licked the boy's ear.

Kai nods his head slowly, "well I would only use it if I am in a hurry to go somewhere," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Blaise and smiles, nodding his head, "well those kind of spells are pretty easy to learn so I didn't have much of a hard time being able to do it." Kai tilts his head, "a reward? What kind of reward," he blushes as he got his ear licked and looks at Blaise while blushing.

"I don't know what kind of reward do you want?" he asked smiling. "I can give you anything you ask for anything at all." he whispered and licked the other's ear and then blew into it. "So what will it be what do you want. Mastering two spells isn't easy and the blood spell was a harder one, but you did it like a champ."

Kai shrugs his shoulders as he looks at Blaise, "give me anything I ask," he tilts his head and blushes as he felt his ear getting licked and felt Blaise blew into his ear, making him shiver. Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "I think I have a feeling what you want me to pick since your trying to seduce me," he sticks his tongue out a little and reaches down, rubbing Blaise's crotch, "are you getting hard thinking of the honeymoon already," he smiles and gives Blaise's crotch a gentle squeeze.

"I am." he said smiling as he felt the boy start to rub him. "You do know that we can go anywhere and I think I might take you on your next brake when ever that is." he said kissing Kai's cheek and smiling at him. "You are hot no matter what you do and no you don't have to pick this either." he said as he started to rub Kai's crouch.

Kai smiles as he sneakily starts to unzip Blaise's pants while he softly pants a little, "oh? Are you sure you want to go anywhere? I think I know what you want to do inside," he laughs a little. "Aw, but what happens if I want to pick this," he gasps softly and lets out a soft moan, taking Blaise's cock out of his pants and starts stroking him off.

Blaise bit his lip. "Are you sure you want this as your reward." he said sucking in his breath as he was starting to be rubbed and was freed from his pants. "You are turning into a naughty boy." he whispered as his hands went into Kai's pants and started to rub him as well. "You are so cute Kai. Part of me wants to hear you scream in pain and the other wants you to scream in pleasure. " he said

Kai laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah, this sex should be a lot different since we don't have to drink each other's blood and just focus on the sex." He strokes Blaise's cock and looks down at it with a smile, "don't act like you don't want it, your very hard," he smiles a little. "If I am naughty, so are you," he blushes as he watches Blaise's hand go into his pants and moans softly. Kai looks at Blaise and blushes bright red, "well.. I will let you pick which tone you want me to scream in. I am okay with screaming in either pain or pleasure since you already took away my virginity," he looks at Blaise and kisses his cheek.

"How bout screaming in pain and pleasure as I take you." he said smiling as he kissed Kai. "Why don't you get down there and suck me for a bit you naughty boy." He said knowing the boy was already turned on as well. "I noticed that when I blew and licked your ear you started to get turned on. So I think I might of found your turn on button." he said as he pulled Kai's pants down and smiled as he looked at him.

Kai blushes and smiles, nodding his head, "as long as I can feel you deep inside me.. you can mess me up all you want," he kisses Blaise. Kai blushes and slowly moves down to Blaise's cock, looking up at him and looks to the side, pouting, "m-my ears are kind of my weak spot," he rubs the back of his head as he looks over his shoulder as his pants were getting pulled down and opens his mouth, starting to suck on Blaise's cock while holding onto his sides.

Blaise smiled and sucked in his breath as the young male started to suck him. "As long as I am inside you. You don't care I like to hear that I might be a little more rough because you are a demon now." he whispered as he moaned. "You are so hot you know that." he said as his hips almost gave out from Kai's mouth. "You are so great I might let you take the lead this time." Blaise said moaning

Kai looks up at Blaise while he continues sucking his cock, blushing softly and slowly nods his head, "I can... take all you can give me," he mumbles on Blaise's cock while sucking. Kai looks up at Blaise and laughs a little as he continues sucking, pulling back slowly and strokes Blaise's cock, "why don't you sit on the bed so you don't fall over?"

Blaise managed to get over to the bed and set down he wasn't prepared for how good this boy was. Blaise wanted all of this boy and couldn't want to get it. Once he got back his train of thought he pulled the boy up and started to rub him. "Are you sure you want all of me? I can be very rough if you don't want me to hold back." he whispered

Kai smiles as he goes back to sucking Blaise's cock, moaning softly while he drools all over Blaise's cock, making sure it was well prepared since he didn't know what to expect from Blaise's rough love session. Kai looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, "yes.. I am ready for you to give me your full love session," he slightly strokes Blaise's cock since he was pulled away from sucking him off, "someone seems very ... impatient," he smiles a little.

"Oh I am." He said smiling and adjusted the boy so he was just above his member. "Are you ready." He said still in the sitting position He smiled as he laid down and let go of Kai's but and with in seconds he was burried deep inside the boy with no prep. "You asked for everything I got so you will get it." He said smiling. "Do you want to move or do you want me to make you?" he asked