~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai shakes his head, "no it's fine, don't worry about it," he smiles as he walks to the counter, ordering two drinks, a middle popcorn and some nachos as well. He pays the clerk and then grabs the cups, giving one to Blaise, "go pick out the one you want," he then walks to the soda machine.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"um....I don't really know the differance." he said looking at him as he looked at him and then picked some Dr. pepper. "This one sounds fun." he said looking at him then taking a deep breath and looked at him. "OK I am ready to go." he said after he filled the cup up.

"Oh... right well just pick something that seems interesting," Kai laughs a little as he gets a normal soft drink. He then pays for everything, grabbing the tray of popcorn and nachos, placing his drink on tray, "okay, let's go," he smiles as he goes to the theater.

kai follows Blaise inside the movie theater. He laughs a little as he looks around, "well how about you pick. I usually sit in the middle so it's not too close to the screen but not that far away either."

Kai smiles and nods his head, holding onto Blaise's hand as he leads him to the certain seats. He sits down and then looks at Blaise, "these seats should work," he says smiling.

"Alright as I said I have never done any of this stuff before so I don't know what I should or shouldn't do you know." he said looking at him and then bit his lip as he looked around this place was really weird and he didn't know what was going to happen he ate some of the popcorn that was in the bucket

Kai looks at Blaise and then tilts his head, laughing a little, "well it doesn't take that much to really understand," he laughs a little. He watches as Blaise was just standing there as he ate some popcorn, "well at least sit down and relax," he pouts a little.

"Alright." He said as he set down right next to Kai and smiled as he ate some more popcorn. "I don't know if i like it or not its weird." He said as he ate some nachos after words and drank some of his drink. "So what is this movie about?" he asked looking at him

Kai smiles as he watches Blaise sit down next to him and starts eating a little popcorn and nachos, drinking some of his soda. He laughs a little, "I am sure you will grow to like going to the movies," he smiles. He tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "uh... I mostly looked at the reviews and the movie's poster.. I didn't really read the summary," he laughs a little.

"Ahhh ok so its going to be a mystery. That is cool I am into that type of stuff." he said smiling and looked at him as he bit his lip and the movie started as he ate some more of the snacks that they had with them.

Kai laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah exactly," he smiles a little. "I like a bit of mystery when it comes to watching movies." Kai looks at the screen when the movie started, eating some popcorn and a little bit of nacho, mainly leaving those to Blaise since he knew he had nachos before so he mostly just eats the popcorn.

Blaise ate mostly Nacho's because he couldn't really get past the texture or the flavor of the popcorn he watched the move and was happy that it was going on. "I think I like this move." he said smiling and looked at him.

Kai looks over at Blaise, seeing him enjoy his nachos and smiles, glad he left those mostly to Blaise. He couldn't really tell if Blaise liked the popcorn or not. "That's good, I'm glad. I think I am liking this movie as well," he rests his head on Blaise's arm as he watches the movie.

"I mean... pretty much all action movies are the same in plot-line," Kai laughs a little, "but I still like action movies regardless." He was glad Blaise was enjoying the movie, continuing to watch it.

"I guess they are ok I am just not use to something like this you know." he said watching the move and eating more of the nacho's and drinking his drink and soon the movie was over. "Huh it wasn't bad over all." he said

Kai laughs a little, "well... the more times we come here, the more use to it you will be," he smiles as he finishes up the popcorn and his drink. When the movie was over, Kai nods his head, "yeah that was surprisingly good," he smiles a little.

"I didn't really care for the popcorn... Maybe if it had come more flavor I would like it I am just not so sure that I like it at all." he said looking at him and then ate the rest of the nacho's and drank the rest of his drink. "Lets go back to the dorm so lets see what is going on next."

Kai rubs his chin and smiles a little, "well for the record, they do have different kinds of popcorn at the store. Like.. caramel and cheddar. That is sometimes why people bring in their own snacks," he laughs a little. Kai tilts his head and nods his head as he walks over to the trash, throwing away the popcorn bag and his cup.

"ahh ok..." He said throwing the empty cup and empty nacho's away in the trash. "Alright I would have to try the other ones I think, because I am not sure I like that kind....what was that kind again?" he asked looking at him and thinking about it he wasn't really sure what kind it was. "Oh yeah where are we going after this as well?"

"I am sure you will like the only kinds more then the buttered one." Kai tilts his head, "they have cheese related ones and they also have caramel ones," he smiles a little. Kai rubs his chin, "thought you said you wanted to go back to my dorm room, unless you want to do something else."

"The caramel ones are really good by the way," Kai smiles a little. He slowly nods his head, "alright, but let's stop by the store, I need to buy some snacks so mind as well buy those different types of popcorn while at it," he laughs a little.