Dragongirl26

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai pouts and slowly opens his eyes as he looks at Blaise, letting out a soft yawn. He rubs his eyes as he slowly sits up, stretching his arms as he gets off the bed, "okay.... okay, I am awake," he grumbles a little.

Kai yawns as he scratches the back of his head and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah sounds good to me," he smiles a little as he leans up, kissing Blaise's cheek.

Kai nods his head as he puts on his clothes since this was all he had currently. "So what are we going to eat," he tilts his head with a smile.

Kai tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "well I am still not use to what food is down here," he laughs a little as he looks at Blaise.

Kai tilts his head, "so your saying the same kind of food is down here as well?" He rubs his chin, "hm... well I guess it would depend, I have had pancakes, waffles and omelettes," he smiles a little.

Kai rubs his chin and smiles a little, "well, how about some pancakes, those are always good," he looks at Blaise while smiling.

Kai looks at Blaise and smiles as he nods his head slowly. "Alright, lead the way." He watches Blaise and then follows him downstairs to get something to eat.

Kai follows Blaise and sits down, looking at the food. Everything sounded so good and new to him. He looks at the food as it was delivered and starts eating, smiling, "mm it's so good," he looks over at Blaise and continues eating.

Blaise smiled and started to eat the food as well having fun as he loved to eat and thought it was great for everyone involved as well. "I really do hope you like the food." he said eating it

Kai continues to eat as he then looks at Blaise, nodding his head with a smile, "it is so yummy. It might even be better than how it is in the up above world," he smiles while he eats.

Kai smiles and nods his head, "well it's very good," he continues eating as takes a quick breather, taking a sip of his drink and lets out a hiccup, "I guess I ate too fast," he laughs a little.

"Maybe you never know I am glad you liked it." he said eating all the food he could as well and wondered what they should do next before heading back. "Anything else you want to see or just go back to your world?" he asked as he got done eating

Kai smiles a little and nods his head slowly as he finishes eating. He looks at Blaise and licks his lips and rubs the back of his head, "well... maybe we should go back since I am not sure what the time zone is up there," he rubs his chin a little.

Kai smiles and nods his head, "yeah you said the time zone is different here than up where I live." He hugs Blaise and smiles a little, closing his eyes as Blaise was teleporting to the above world. He looks around and tilts his head, "hm... doesn't look like much has changed," he rubs the back of his head.