~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai shivers as he felt Blaise rub his cock and moans softly, gasping a little, arching his back when he felt Blaise's nails go down his back. He moans louder and grabs the blanket, pouting a little when Blaise slows down, "n-no don't slow down," he grumbles a little. He shivers a little to the purr and hiss, looking at Blaise, "I want you to pound me at a nice, hard and deep pace," he shakes his hips a little.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"Do I do drive you crazy already. I didn't think you would give in so soon." Blaise said smiling as he picked up the pace.Blaise smiled and started to pound his butt with a hard and deep pace. He even smiled and pulled Kai's hips up into the air so he could go deeper into him. "Hows this you like this." He said as he squeezed Kai's member harder and rubbed it and then he started to lick all the wounds that he caused on Kai's back smiling as he did so.

Kai blushes and pouts a little, "h-hey I am not use to getting scratch like that, especially when it comes to sex.. I mean.. you are the only one I had sex with," he laughs a little. He grips the blanket and arches his back, moaning louder and lowers himself slightly on the bed. Kai blinks as his hips were suddenly pulled upward and nods his head, "y-yes, feels so good to feel you deep inside of me," he jolts when his cock was squeezed and shivers when his back was licked, continues to moan softly.

Blaise smiled as he move more and more. "I am glad that I have got you addicted to sex with me." he said smiling and kissed his back smiling. "I am glad that I am the only one you have had sex with I don't think I would like it if I wasn't your first. You are mine and mine alone and keep that in mind when you are showing your power out there." He said thrusting harder and harder and started to rub him more. "Demon's are a hell of a lover and I don't think anyone can make you feel happy after you have had sex with a demon."

Kai looks at Blaise while he moans, shivering slightly, "o-oh ... your so big," he grips the blanket. He blushes a little and then smiles, nodding his head as he shivers slightly as his back was getting kissed. "Oh I am sure you are. I am glad I didn't summon a rapist of a demon.. that would have been so bad. Though with how rough you are... you could be consider a rapist demon," he laughs a little. He looks at Blaise and blushes, slowly nodding his head and gasps as he felt Blaise's harder thrusts. Kai arches his back and bites his bottom lip, looking at Blaise while blushing, "I...I don't think anyone can compare to your cock anyway," he continues to moan.

"If I was a rapist I would keep you in bed 24/7 and just have at you till you die. That's the type of demon's they are." he said moving more and moaning close to the edge. "I love being deep inside you so If I see anyone else so this to you I am not a forgiving demon." he said as he picked up pace even more and with a few more thrust came inside of him while still rubbing him. "I love everything about you." he said smiling

Kai blinks a little as he blushes bright red, "t-then I guess... your not a rapist demon," he laughs a little. He continues to moan and arches his back a little while blushing, "y-your so naughty," he pouts a little. He blinks a little as he looks at Blaise, "w-what would you do?" Kai gasps as he continues moaning louder and gasps, feeling Blaise cuming inside of him and starts to cum as well. Kai smiles a little, "I am glad, I love you as well," he leans up and kisses Blaise's cheek.

"If anyone else decided to stick it in you. Well do you really want to know." he said kissing Kai's neck. "Because I don't know if you want to hear about it." he said looking at him. Blaise pulled out of him and let the cum dripped out of Kai. "I wonder if your going to be sore tomorrow with all the time we have done it in the past few day. I mean you heal fast, but you might still be sore." he said smiling. "Now we should clean all of this up shouldn't we." he said smilnig

Kai looks at Blaise and gulps a little, "I am ... only guessing what you will do is kill them since you... are a demon after all," he laughs a little. He shivers when Blaise pulls out, feeling cum drip down his legs and lays on his bed. He looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "I will be fine, it was worth it," he sticks his tongue out a little as he lays on his back with his legs slightly up so his butt wasn't pressed against the bed since it was pretty sore. Kai looks at the bed and then blushes, slowly nodding his head with a smile as he gets off the bed, taking the blanket off the bed while blushing.

"That time got really messy." He said smiling as he got off and cleaned himself off and then got dressed. "Maybe we should take a shower and give your hot ass a little brake." Blaise said and smiled then gave him a kiss on the cheek. "3 times in one day you are going to be sore tomorrow that is for sure Might even have to take a pillow to class with you." He said smiling and kissed his cheek. "Its up to you on what you want to do."

Kai blushes a little and softly laughs, "yeah you don't mess around when it comes to sex." He slowly nods his head while blushing, "yeah that would be nice," he sticks his tongue out a little. He gets off the bed and rubs his butt a little, shivering slightly as he walks to the bathroom. He blushes a little, "I ... really don't want to explain why I am sitting on a pillow though."

Blaise smiled and winked at him. "Well it was just a thought you know." He said smiling and then shook his head. "Why don't we take a shower my love? That way we can get you cleaned up and I promise that I won't take that hot ass of your again tonight I'll give you a brake from me mostly because I know I am massive." He said and kissed him then blew into his ear. "You are so cute my love."

Kai looks at Blaise while blushing a little with a smile. He nods his head, "yeah I could use a shower," he rubs the back of his head as he sticks his tongue out a little. Kai blushes bright red and laughs a little, "your so naughty but I trust you to keep to your promise. I am kinda sore from your big cock," he blushes with a soft pout. Kai kisses Blaise and shivers as Blaise blew into his ear, holding onto Blaise's hand and leads him to the bathroom with a smile, "I-I am not cute," he blushes with a slight pout. Kai stood in front of the tub and leans down, turning on the water.

"Not my fault that I am big." he said smiling as he followed him to the bathroom and kissed his cheek as he started to take his clothes off to get into the shower with Kai. "I am taking a shower with you I am messy as well." he said smiling as he waited till it was warm and then jumped into the shower and closed his eyes at the hot water pouring over his skin.

Kai blushes a little and laughs a little, "your so naughty. I bet you so proud to be able to dominate someone like me," he sticks his tongue out a little. Kai gets in the tub and watches as Blaise got in as well and smiles, laughing a little, "you don't need to explain yourself, I don't mind showering with you," he pokes Blaise's nose and starts washing himself.

"I don't really know why I felt like I was explaining myself to you." he said shaking his head and then looked at him with a sly smile. "I am so happy to dominate you and I am happy that I do have someone like you." He said smiling. Blaise smiled as he started to wash his body and looked at Kai. "You know how hot you are." he said smiling then closed his eyes and scrubbed his own body.

Kai laughs a little and shakes his head, "well... you don't have to worry about it since we are together now you goof ball." He looks at Blaise while blushing a little, "your such a bad demon," he laughs a little. "I am glad I have someone like you as well. Also glad your not a rapist kind of demon or I would have to get a chastity belt just to keep you out of my pants," he laughs a little. Kai was washing himself and looks at Blaise, blushing a little with a smile, "if I am the hot one, than your the handsome one," he leans up to kiss Blaise's cheek and continues washing his body.

He smiled. "Ahh I don't think you would of lived long enough to get that belt." he said laughing and then closing his eyes again and then rubbing his body with soap to wash it off. "Do you need help cleaning out your self?" he said scrubbing Kai's back

Kai blinks a bit and then blushes bright red, biting his bottom lip, "w-what do you mean," he pouts a little as he was washing his chest to his stomach. Kai looks over his shoulder as he looks at Blaise and just as he was just about to answer, he felt Blaise scrubbing his back and blushes a little, "well your already doing it so, I suppose I don't mind you helping me," he smiles softly.

"As I said before I would have sex with you till you die not brakes or anything." he said kissing his neck. Blaise smiled as he put his figure inside of Kai to clean out all the cum that was now inside of him and kissed his neck more as he did so. "AT least I am giving you at break I can give you one tomorrow as well if you need it." he said. "Tho soon you will be begging for me to fill you up again." he said

Kai blinks a bit while blushing a little, biting his bottom lip and shakes his head slowly, glad Blaise wasn't like that but shivers when his neck was kissed. Kai shivers a little as he places his hands on the wall when he was getting fingered, feeling the cum dripping down in between his legs. Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah I am pretty sore, just you cleaning my butt is pretty sensitive," he pouts a little. Kai blinks a little and blushes a little, "your so naughty," he laughs a little.

"Your cute and you know it." He said making sure to get all the cum out of his butt and smiling then kissed his neck again. "I hope you really like it and I know that I am a naughty boy, but so are you." he said smiling and kissed his cheek as he pulled his figure out once he was sure he got out all the cum. "You are so cute even that face you made when I was pulling the cum out of you." he said smiling. "I plan on seeing all of your faces you can make."

Kai looks at Blaise and blushes a little, tilting his head, "n-no don't call me cute," he pouts a little as he slightly nudges Blaise. He shivers when he felt all the cum dripping out of him and looks down, watching the cum going down the drain as he softly pants. He looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "but.. I wonder who is more naughty, me or you," he sticks his tongue out a little. He arches his back a little as he felt Blaise pull out his finger and looks at Blaise, looking to the side and bites his bottom lip. Kai perks his head up and looks at Blaise, tilting his head, "all my faces I will make? L-Like what kind," he looks at Blaise confusingly.

"I don't know you can be pretty naughty as well and just so you know you can make a really cute face no matter what you do." he said as he was getting to be done with the shower and closed his eyes. "Like that confused look right know." he then leaned down and whispered in Kai's ear. "Next time we have sex I'll put you in front of a mirror so you can see your cute face how bout that?" he said smiling. "Yeah I think I am going to do that."

Kai blinks a bit as he looks at Blaise, blushing a little, "I think I am feeding off you being naughty since your my familiar," he laughs a little. He shakes his head slowly, "n-no don't call me cute," he pouts a little as he looks to the side. He shivers a little and shakes his head slowly, blinking a couple of times as he looks at Blaise, "y-your so naughty, see," he pouts a little and flails his arms, "I will... see more than just my face, I will be able to see your cock inside me and me cuming," he covers his face.