~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"No I guess we can't, but I have had so many snacks I don't know what to do next." he said smiling and looked at him and smiled. "What do you want for dinner? Maybe going to get food will make me stop snacking." he said looking at KAi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"Well I am not saying we need to have dinner now," Kai laughs a little. He tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm..I am not sure, is there anything you want to try? Surely we must have different food here compare to where you are," he smiles.

"I have no idea what is good here so I am going to leave that to you to pick what you think will be good." he said looking at him and then tried to think of something, but just couldn't he didn't really know what was good or what he wanted

Kai tilts his head as he rubs his chin, wondering what he should pick, "well... first what kind of food do you like? I want to see if we eat anything similar," he smiles a little. "We have all kinds of places to eat, sit down diners, fast food, Chinese, Mexican... there is so many to even name," Kai laughs a little.

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "well... we can try one daily and see which one you like more," he looks through all the take out menus and looks at Blaise, "why don't you look at these? Maybe they will help you decide," he smiles.

Kai looks at what Blaise picked and laughs a little, "a burrito huh... so that means Mexican will be your first different food since you been in this time frame," he nods his head, "we will go later when it gets closer to night time," he smiles and then kisses Blaise's cheek as well.

Kai smiles a little, "well let me know when you start to get hungry and then we will go out and get some Mexican food," he looks at Blaise and then kisses his cheek afterwards.

Kai smiles and laughs a little, "yeah I suppose so. Though I usually get full when it comes to eating more food but there is always room for desserts or treats," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"Yeah that is kind of the truth with me as well." he said smiling and looked at him. "So lets go and do all of this stuff alright....I mean maybe we should go now and get the food and then we can snuggle all night long you know." he said smiling and kiss his cheek. "Maybe go and take it to go." he said smiling.

Kai smiles and then blinks a little, "I had no idea demons have such a big appetite," he laughs a little. He looks at the time and rubs the back of his head and then nods his head, "yeah I suppose we can go get the food so you can see what your options are," he smiles a little. "And so we can spend the rest of the night snuggling," he blushes a little.

"Yeah we do I mean we can eat or not eat for weeks it just depends on what is going on at the time." he said looking at him and then gave a sly smile. "Snuggling that sounds like a good idea to me I can't wait to get back then." he said smiling and kissed his cheek as he got up and fixed his clothes.

"Well I guess I will have to keep that in mind then and keep a good food supply while we are here," Kai laughs a little with a smile. He blushes a little, "sounds like you have something to look forward too," he laughs softly as he leans down, putting on his socks and shoes, standing up straight to fix up his clothes.

Kai smiles as he stands up straight and looks at Blaise, "well, let's get going," he rubs the back of his head as he walks to the door, opening it slowly and walks out the door, checking his phone for the locations of the nearby Mexican fast food places that were open.

He smiled and took Kai's hand as they walked out of the dorms and he looked around. "So where are we going?" he asked looking around the room wondering what they were going to do next and didn't know what they were going to do.

Kai looks at Blaise and smiles as he holds onto his hand. He closes the door and looks at Blaise, "we are going to the Mexican food restaurant and order some food," he then walks off the campus and heads into town where the restaurant was located.

"Alright." he said as he was following Kai wondering where they should go next. but knew that he knew where they were going so he just followed and took a deep breath looking around at everything that was going on.

Kai holds onto Blaise's hand and smiles a little, leading him to the Mexican restaurant, "so you want to try the burrito? Is that all you want to try? They have tacos and nachos as well. They are both really good as well," he smiles while walking.

"I want a fried burrito or what ever that is called you know." he said looking at him then thought about it. "I am not sure what you call it but its stuffed with a meat and other things.....Yeah I have to idea what its called here but I heard good things about it." he said smilng

Kai looks at Blaise while walking and laughs a little, "well once you see the menu, I am sure you will discover what it is called," he smiles. He looks around and sees the Mexican restaurant near by," we are almost there," he looks at Blaise and then walks inside of the restaurant.

Blaise followed him into the place and smiled he was so happy about everything that was going on and they were set at a table almost the second they entered the room. "Thank you." he said as he got the menu and ordered a drink then looked over the menu to see what he should get to eat