~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai smiles a little as he hangs up his towel so it can dry and walks into the other room. "So when am I becoming a full demon," he tilts his head as he sits on the bed and puts on his socks and shoes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"after you get done with school I have a plan that I'm going to turn you full... Though you're already 99% in my world after what we did. I just need to bring you all the way into my world." He said smiling

"Yeah I guess that makes sense." Kai tilts his head to the side, "so I am already considered completely demon .. just from.. us having sex and me drinking your blood," he blushes a little. "So once I am permanently in your world, that will make me fully demon?"

"yeah and that will happen once you start living in my world full time. It will allow you powers to grow as well, but yes you are technically considered a demon after what we did." He said with a smile on his face.

"I suppose that makes sense. I just need to live in your world to complete my demon transformation." Kai blushes as he looks at Blaise, "you must have done a real number on me to almost make me completely demon," he laughs a little.

"well that was what the sex and blood transfer was for it was to make sure you were ready. I mean you should feel 100% stronger than you did before we met." He said looking at him

Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head and nods his head slowly, "yeah... I do feel different than how I was before I met you," he smiles and rubs the back of his head.

"yeah because you are a lot more powerful than you were before and I told you to hold back or the other students will know something's off. I want to try to protect you here. If they find out I might not be able to protect you how I want to."

Kai looks at Blaise and smiles, shaking his head, "I am trying to hold onto my strength while still up in this world until we get to your world. It's been pretty hard... but I manage," he rubs the back of his head. He kisses Blaise's cheek. "don't worry, I am controlling my strength the best I can," he looks at Blaise.

"you don't need to control it when we are together it'll be fine it's just when you go into class and have to perform that you need to watch out." He said smiling and kissed his cheek.

"Oh so that is the only time I need to control it? I guess that's no problem," Kai smiles and then kisses Blaise's cheek. "So are you excited when I am going to live with you in your world once I am done with school?"

"I really am excited when you can live with me it'll make me really happy." He said looking at him then kissed his cheek wondering what to do next and kissed his cheek. "Damn you are so kissable I can't stop."

Kai blushes and smiles, laughing a little, "well I am glad you have something to look forward too." He smiles as his cheek got kissed a couple of times and blushes a little, laughing softly, "oh? Well I am glad you think so," he rubs the back of his head.

Kai blushes as he looks at Blaise, tilting his head, "so wait... you were looking for a lover as well? And then I summon you and then we began a relationship? Well... I guess things work out, huh," he laughs a little.

"Yeah that is one way of putting it so yeah." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "Yeah normally stuff does fall into place right where you want it." he said smiling and shook his head wondering what to do next.

"I bet you didn't know you were gonna fall in love with someone that summon you," Kai laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, blushing a little. He wonders where he wanted to go with Blaise, pretty much going almost everywhere, "hm.. we been pretty much everywhere ... I am not sure what else to show you," he laughs a little.

"no I had no idea.... Not till the moment I saw you I know you were the one" he said smiling. "Honestly I don't know what I would like to do either as long as I'm with you I'm cool and I am good." He said holding him

Kai smiles and blushes a little, nodding his head and laughs a little, "I didn't know... I was going to have a demon king be attracted to me," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Blaise. He smiles and rests his head on Blaise's chest, "is there something you want to do? Like... go to the movies? Or something like that?"

"I think we already went to the movies I'm not sure though... Maybe something that they'd call an arcade I've never been there before someone told me it's pretty cool place." He said looking at him and thought about it wondering what else he wanted to see.

"Hm.... yeah an arcade is pretty cool," Kai smiles and nods his head, "yeah we can do that if that is something you want to do." Kai stretches, "so are you full from your snacking," he laughs a little and kisses Blaise's cheek.

Kai laughs a little, "because you were snacking while I was sleeping," he rubs the back of his head. He blushes and then smiles, "your so sweet," he kisses Blaise's cheek. "You ready to go to the arcade," he looks at Blaise.

"I was I didn't want to wake you up." he said smiling and looked at him and kissed his cheek wondering what they needed to do next he was so happy that they were there with each other.

Kai laughs a little as he grabs his wallet, looking at Blaise, "are you ready to go to the arcade," he smiles a little and then walks to the door, opening it and slowly walks out of the room, waiting for Blaise.