~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"Well then I might want to try them when we get a chance." he said smiling as he started to walk to the dorms but stopped. "Alright lets stop by the store....I don't know where the stores are so I'll let you lead the way." he said smiling and looked at him

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai nods his head and smiles, "well you will be able to try them soon," he walks with Blaise to the dorms. "Don't worry, I was planning to lead the way," he smiles as he then walks in the direction of the stores.

"Alright lets go." Blaise said as he started to follow Kai where ever he was going and didn't know what to do next. "I don't care where we go as long as we are together and I can see you..After all I don't want my bride to go missing." he whispered

Kai smiles as he holds Blaise's hands while walking in the direction of the store. He blinks a couple of times and blushes a little as he looks at Blaise, smiling, "aw so sweet," he rests his side on Blaise while walking.

Kai smiles as he walks in the direction of the store. He looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "well first time for everything," he kisses Blaise's cheek while walking, "you will like, it is probably filled with a bunch of food you have never even heard of," he laughs a little.

"probably so.... That is why when we go to the store I will let you pick out whatever you think I will like." He said smiling and then blushing as he did so. It was rare for him to blush but he was blushing thinking about all the food he could eat and do with them.

Kai smiles and nods his head, "well I am a pretty good snack expect... so I am sure I can find some stuff that you will like." He looks at Blaise blushing and blushes a little, "I... like seeing a new side to you," he laughs a little as he continues walking.

Kai smiles as he looks at Blaise, laughing a little when seeing Blaise's reactions as he picks up some cheddar popcorn and caramel popcorn, "does anything look good to you? Surely just looking around at the snacks will make you curious."

Kai nods his head as he picks out a few different kinds of chips, "well surely just by looking at the pictures on the packaging should help," he laughs softly and then looks around before looking at Blaise, "what about drinks?"

"I would like to try something sweet if you have it." he said looking at then and thought about what they could do next. Its up to you tho." he said looking at him and looked at the pictures on the bags and grabbed a few chips and looked at the soda's and didn't know what to pick next.

Kai looks at Blaise laughs a little, "pretty much a lot of drinks are sweet so that shouldn't be too hard to find," he rubs the back of his head. He shakes his head with a smile, "well we need something to drink right," he smiles a little. He watches as Blaise picked out a few things and smiles a little as he grabs a few more things, "so do you see anything else you want to get?"

Kai tilts his head as he picks up a bag of a snack that was spicy and points at the words 'spicy' and laughs a little, "all you got to do is read the packaging and you will find out," he smiles.

"ahh sorry I'm still learning how to read your language....it's a lot different than what I am use too." He said looking as him as he looked for that word and then. Put it in the cart. "Alright I good let's do it. That's all the food I want."

"Oh, well if your having a hard time reading, look at the pictures. If it's spicy, there is usually a pepper on it. If it's sweet then it will have a bag of sugar on it, kinda strange... but it helps with certain people know what flavor they are getting," he smiles a little. Kai looks in the cart and nods his head with a smile, "alright, lets get going," he then walks to the self check out.

"Sweet thanks for the info I will use that next time." he said smiling as they paid for the food and then headed out. "Alright now we got snacks should we get some movies to have a movie night back at your dorm to eat all of the snacks?" he asked looking at him and then smiled wondering what they would even watch if they did so

Kai smiles and nods his head while paying for everything. He laughs a little and nods his head, "you should have let me know before we left, they have a movie rent out box in the store we could have looked to see if there were any movies to get to watch," he rubs the back of his head, "well... since we didn't go too far from the store," he goes back inside the store and goes to see what options they had in movies.

Kai laughs a little and shakes his head, "oh, it's okay Blaise, I know your still getting use to things in this time period. He nods his head as he looks through the movie selection, wondering what Blaise would like.

"Um ok...." he said looking at him wondering what to do next it was all new to him and he didn't know what he was going to do about it. "I am not sure what is good and what is not." he said looking at him.