~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai rubs the back of his head, "well let's head to the university. We should find out our answer there," he smiles a little and scratches the back of his head as he holds Blaise's hand, walking back to the university.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai tilts his head and laughs a little, "well... I don't mind walking or are you saying your lazy," he sticks his tongue out as he slightly nudges Blaise with a smile as he continues holding Blaise's hand, using teleport magic back to his room.

"Its ok I don't care or anything I can fly the both of us if you want to get there faster if not I can walk around and see what is going on next." he said looking at him then kissing his cheek wondering what he wanted to do

Kai opens his eyes when he teleported back to his room with Blaise and smiles. "Now.. let's see what today is," he walks over to his desk and opens his laptop, bends over a bit as he checks the date.

Blaise smiled. "Good you are learning how to do stuff really fast I am glad." he said as he went over and set on the bed waiting for something to do or to see how much time has past since they were down in the Demon world.

Kai rubs his chin as he looks at the time and date on the laptop and blinks a little, "wow... seems like a few days have past," he looks over at Blaise, "that is some crazy time system," he rubs the back of his head.

Kai rubs his chin and shakes his head, "nah I think everything will be okay," he smiles a little and then leans over to Blaise, kissing his cheek as he then turns off his laptop, closing the lid, "was just curious was all," he laughs softly.

"Alright if you say so I believe you." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "AS I said time is a weird thing down there so you have to be careful how much time we spend down there." he said smiling and kissed his cheek wondering what to do next.

Kai looks at Blaise and rubs his chin, "so it will be the same amount of days that go by each time we go down there? So that means... if I stay twice as long, that would just double amount of days," he rubs his chin a little.

"That is so unique. Does that mean heaven has a different time zone like the underworld," Kai tilts his head. He slowly nods his head and smiles, "I just figured.. I should get use to it since once I am done with my schooling, you will probably take me with you to your world, the underworld."

"Yeah I think it might be even faster than here. I am not sure its all so weird it might be slower. I am not really sure I have never been up there." he said looking at him "Yeah I will take you to my world, but you can always come back up to see things if you want to.

Kai looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, "well yeah... obviously that makes sense," he rubs his chin. "I was just thinking if the time zone is different down there, it must be different up there as well." Kai tilts his head and smiles a little as he slowly nods his head, "alright sounds good to me," he rubs the back of his head.

"I guess so." he said looking at him and smiled. "Its just weird I never thought about that before you know." he said looking at him and then sighing and looked around the room not sure what to do next.

"Well of course, you think about more where your from, not another place that you don't need to worry about," Kai laughs a little. He rubs the back of his head and stretches his arms with a yawn, "it's so strange how it works," he smiles a little.

Blaise smiled and kissed him then smiled. "Yeah time works really strange and I love it as well." he said looking at him wondering what he should do next. "Alright so I don't know what we should do." he said

Kai smiles and kisses Blaise, laughing a little, "well that's good. I like how it works too but it's good that I didn't have anything planned for those days," he rubs the back of his head. Kai tilts his head and rubs his chin, "well ... I should probably see what I missed in my classes," he pouts as he grumbles a little.

"WEll that is good so I can't wait to see what we do next. Yeah you should if anyone ask I drug you to the underworld because I could." he said smiling and kissed his cheek as he grabbed Kai's hand

Kai smiles and laughs a little, "your that excited huh," he tilts his head. He nods his head, "I could just say my familiar wanted me to see his world and so I did, I don't think they will care too much to be honest," he laughs a little as he holds Blaise's hand, walking to one of his classes.

"I don't think they will either. I have been teaching you magic so you should be able to do what ever you want with your stuff right now." he said. "And my stuff I mean magic...It will be even easier than before so I am just letting you know now." he said smilnig

Kai looks at Blaise and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah I am learning some things.. I never really thought about learning, like blood magic." He laughs a little as he walks, "I am sure everyone will be impress," he smiles.

"Well.. you sure wasted no time turning me into a demon," Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, slightly blushing as he remembered the process of how Blaise turned him into a demon, kissing Blaise. He tilts his head, "really? I didn't see many magic users use it," he rubs his chin a little and smiles as he walks into his first class to see if he missed anything, moving on to his next class.