~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai blushes and laughs a little as he nods his head slowly as he drinks some of his drink. He smiles a little, "don't spoil me too much thought," he sticks his tongue out a little. He watches as the credits start to play for the movie.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"Sorry I can't help it you are to be my wife after all." he said smiling as he watched the credits and then drank some of the drink that he was drinking with a smiled he leaned over and kissed Kai.

Kai looks at Blaise and then blushes a little, nodding his head with a smile, "y-yeah you do have a point," he rubs the back of his head. He ejects the dvd and then looks at Blaise, blushing softly as he kisses Blaise.

"Hm well I will see what is on," Kai smiles as he turns the tv off the dvd menu. "If you see something you want to see, let me know," he then starts flipping through the channels.

Kai stops flipping the channel as Blaise points out a crime show and smiles, "oh uh this is a crime show. You will learn more if you watch it, so you want to watch this," he tilts his head.

"Hm well everything I watch is good so.. I sometimes watch this channel. I only watch good shows anyway... I am not really into boring shows," Kai laughs a little.

"This one doesn't look boring so is it? You should know more about it than me so I am just wondering if its good or not. If its not we can turn it to something that you like to watch I am indifferent about what we watch. I am just getting to know you a little more at a time."

Kai smiles and shakes his head, "I sometimes watched it on the weekends and I like it so I have no problem watching it with you." He laughs a little, "well I suppose you should learn as much as you can... about your wife," he blushes a little.

"Alright I just wanted to see if you liked it as well I don't want to watch something that you don't like." he said looking at him and nodded. "I am glad that you like stuff like this tho." he said looking at him

"Nah I am good watching this as well," Kai smiles a little and kisses Blaise's cheek. He nods his head and laughs a little, "I like all kinds of shows," he rests his head on Blaise's chest.

"Well that is good." he said as he started to watch the show again. "WEll thanks for letting me watch this its kind of fun and I really do like it." he said looking at him and then back at the tv pulling him close

"Well I am glad you found a show you like," Kai smiles as he cuddles with Blaise while he continues watching the show with Blaise.

Kai rubs his chin a little as he tries to think what else Blaise would want to do since all they did was watch movies, eat snacks and then watch tv.

Kai looks at Blaise and smiles, kissing him as well. He watches as the credits start to play and rubs his chin a little as he looks at Blaise, trying to figure out what else to do. "Hm.. wanna go to the arcade," he looks at Blaise with a smile.

"Sure I am not sure what that is, but it sounds fun and better than sitting and eating food while watching TV all day long." he said laughing and kissed Kai wondering what the arcade was. "When should we go?" he asked after the show was over.

Kai laughs a little, "don't worry, I will gladly show you what it is," he smiles. "Of course it is, I am sure you will like it once you actually do it," he kisses Blaise. He tilts his head and smiles, "well when actually do you want to go," he rubs the back of his head.

"Well since we did so much today, how about we go to the arcade tomorrow," Kai looks at Blaise and smiles a little. He laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I am glad you like it as much as I do," he smiles and kisses Blaise's cheek.

"Alright that is fine with me. I am cool with doing anything." he said looking at him and then laid down on the bet with a slight smile wondering what the arcade would be like. "So just watch TV the rest of the night or go to bed?" he asked looking at him

Kai smiles and watches Blaise lay down on the bed, resting his head on Blaise's chest and looks at him, "well eventually we do need dinner before we go to bed. Can't go to bed on a empty stomach," he laughs a little.