~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai watches as Blaise went to the game he pointed out. He smiles when he saw how much Blaise was having fun playing the game and he continues playing the other game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"Well I am glad you like it here so much," Kai smiles a little as he continues playing the game but then he eventually wanted to play another game. He watches Blaise as he was playing, smiling and then plays the game that was right next to Blaise.

Blaise smiled and played the the game loving how Kai was right next to him playing his own game and it made him feel happy about it as well. "Thank you this is so fun." he said smiling and looked at him having so much fun.

Kai plays the game and looks at Blaise, laughing a little and nods his head, "well I am glad your having a fun time," he smiles and goes back to playing the game he was playing.

Kai smiles and nods his head, "well I am glad your having fun and seeing you happy makes me happy," he watches as Blaise beats the game. He laughs a little, "do you want to give this game a try," he points at the game he was playing.

Kai smiles a little as he goes to play the game Blaise was playing. He nods his head, "well I am sure you will like it. I know I do," he laughs a little as he goes back to playing the game.

"yeah it really is a fun game I am happy to play with it.." play said as he was humming thinking about what to do as he was playing the game." He said looking at him then played the game some more

"I am glad you like it so much," Kai smiles a little as he continues playing the game he was playing too. "Just let me know when your ready to play another game or maybe start to get hungry. They sell snacks and lunches here too," he mentions while he continues playing the game.

"what kind of snacks do they sell here I'm kind of intrigued." He said smiling as he soon beat the game. "Ok I would love for you to show me other games to play as well" he said with a smile on his face he was having so much fun

"Hm? Are you getting hungry," Kai laughs a little as he watches Blaise beat the game. "Hm.. well," he looks around at the games and notices a two player racing game, smiling, "we can have a race?" He looks over by the snack area, "and they have nachos, hot dogs, popcorn, chicken wings um... basically a bunch of finger food," he laughs a little.

"Well first, do you want to eat? Or do you want to play a racing game? Since you mentioned food." Kai looks at the different racing games and points to one that was just a car racing game, "why not this one?"

"Ok why don't we race first and then get the food after? does that sound like a plan?" he asked looking at him and then kissed his cheek wondering if that was a good plan or not. as he looked at the racing game with cars.

Kai tilts his head and nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea," he smiles as he sits down in one of the racing cars and inserts a token, looking at Blaise, "so... let's race."

"Alright lets do it." He said putting his money in and then smiling as he started the game smiling as he did so he started the game and put it into high gear reading the rules and then getting ready to go. "Ok lets do it." He said as he waited for Kai

Kai smiles and nods his head as Blaise started the game. He read the rules and looks at Blaise, nodding his head, "yeah I am ready to go," he laughs a little as he gets in position, ready to start racing.

Blaze smiled and then started the game up they started at the starting line and they counted down once it's set go he slammed on the gas and his car took off he was smiling as he was playing this game it made him happy.

Once the game started, Kai slammed his foot on the gas and watches as his car took off, playing the game with Blaise with a smile. He kept a very close second place during the race.

Kai laughs a little, "I had a lot of practice playing this game growing up. But hey, for a first time playing it, your pretty good," he smiles as he continues playing the game with Blaise.

"I am sure you will win after you get some more experience. Your already so good at the game for a beginner," Kai smiles as he continues racing and looks at Blaise, "don't praise me to much or you will make me mess up," he laughs a little.