~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Name: Blaise

Looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Blaise walked through his house. "Damn I am so bored. I wonder if anything will happen today, I alright tortured the pour souls who sold there souls to do evil in the world. Blaise walked back to his room and laid on the bed. "There is nothing to do now a days I wish I had some new toys." he said smiling

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Name: Kai Yamaguchi

Looks: tumblr_pk6vbfEmgh1x6nr7eo2_1280.jpg

Being the only one in the magic institute he goes to, Kai was determined to finally get his familiar. Everyone in the school he went to had familiars of all sizes. He didn't understand why he was the only one without one since he has done so much studying night and day trying to get one, even doing result on why it was taking so long. Tapping his pencil on his table as he reread the words and nods his head slowly, "this should work this time... hopefully," he grumbles softly as he stands up. Kai reads the spell and then closes his eyes, chanting the spell that he memorized, tightens his fists, hoping it will work this time.

Blaise yawned from his boredom when there was a glowing light under his feel. "What the hell?" He said as he started to get teleported. "Well guess here goes nothing." he said following to where he was teleported too. "So whats do you need? What are you willing to give to me to make what ever come true, Just saying If I don't like it I will kill and eat you." he said looking at the kid couldn't be more than a teenager, but who knew with how people looked now a days.

Kai kept his eyes closed as he was chanting with his head lowered, hoping this would help him finally get his familiar. He perks his head up while his eyes were still closed, hearing a voice but then listens to the words. Kai opens his eyes and looks at the other man, tilting his head, "your... my familiar? I don't see alot of human familiars."

"I am no familiar, but we can make a deal and I can act like one. I want my fee will or I can just drag you back to hell with me. Up to you to decide. What's your name human." he said as he rubbed his head trying to figure out how this happened he looked down at the circle it was a familiar circle so why was he summoned. Stepping out of the circle he pinned the boy against the wall. "You look like a normal human so why were you able to summon me?" he said and started to think about it.

Kai lowers his head a bit and rubs the back of his head when he realize the being in front of him wasn't his familiar but then perks his head up a bit, tilting his head and then blinks a couple of times, "h...hell?" ~Oh great... what have I gotten myself into,~ Kai thought nervously. He looks at the one in front of him, "uh.. Kai Yamaguchi." Kai looked as the male looked at the circle and tilts his head a bit but then watches him step out of the circle, widening his eyes a bit when he found himself pinned against the wall. Kai looks at him and shrugs his shoulders, "I-I... don't know I was just trying to get my familiar," he pouts a little.

"My name is Blaise and what deal would you like to make?" He asked smiling. "You could sell your soul to me, Become my lover, Become my bride, or partner. Let me know what you want to do. If you want to try to make your own deal out of this." He said smiling. "You are a lucky and rare human so I will let you pick what do you want in exchange I will pretend to be your free will familiar." he said smiling

Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head. He blinks a couple of times as he listens to all the deal options he had to make. Kai rubs the back of his head and sighs a bit, "u-uh, I don't really.. want to sell my soul," he shakes his head slowly. He blushes for a few minutes, "i-it sounds.. like you..," he rubs the back of his head, ".. want to really become a pair since you mentioned lover, bride and partner." Kai shakes his head, "as long as I don't have to sell my soul, I don't really mind the choices."

"Alright then how about all the above." he said smiling. "You know you are really cute. I hope you can put of a fight, because you look like you can't find your way out of a wet paper bag." He said smiling "The deal is done you will be my lover, Wife and my Partner," He said smiling and kissed the young boy to seal the deal.

Kai tilts his head and bites his bottom lip, "you really.. think I am cute?" He blinks a couple of times and pouts with a grumble, crossing his arms, "why would I need to fight," he narrows his eyes a bit as he looks to the side. Kai blinks a couple of times as he felt as Blaise was kissing him.

Blaise smiled. "Fight that word can mean a lot of things. That and people are probably going to want to test you now mostly because you've summoned me the most powerful demon." Blaise said looking at the young boy. "They don't want to text you because you summoned me."

Kai looks at Blaise, "a-are you serious? People are going to test me just because I summon you?" He sighs a little and rubs the back of his head, ~what have I gotten myself into,~ he thought with a grumble. "Well .. I guess I should have known what I was getting myself into," he rubs the back of his neck.

"Wouldn't you want to see how strong the person who summoned a demon was?" he asked looking at the boy. "I am guessing judging by how you reacted your not a strong fighter at all." He said smiling. "This is weird, a weak kid summoned me well then. Maybe you summoned me to be your lover." he said smiling.

Kai looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, "I suppose I would since demons are very powerful beings." He shakes his head, "I don't fight.. I am a magic user, there is no need for me to really fight." He tilts his head but then blinks a couple of times, flailing his hands a bit, "I-I.. all I was trying to do was get my familiar," he pouts a little.

"And you got me. So how good of a mage are you?" He asked. "Do you have any magic you are better at than other's?" he asked looking at him. "I am trying to get to know you." He said smiling kissed his cheek.

Kai looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, "yeah but.. your not really considered a familiar. I mean you told me yourself your not one," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head, "I would think that I have some magic that is better than most people but I am about average." Kai looks at Blaise, blushing when his cheek got kissed, "is.. there anything I need to learn about you?"

"NO I am not one." He said chuckling. "I am a demon king and I do enjoy torturing people sometimes." he said looking at Kai. "I think I already told you my name and you can say I am timeless. The deal we made I will act as your familiar, but I am not one. I think I said that. In fact I can control everyone else's familiar, as long as they are demons."

Kai looks at Blaise and bites his bottom lip, "a-are you... gonna torture me," he says nervously. He nods his head, "yeah, I know your name, it's Blaise I believe but would you rather I call you the demon king," he laughs a little. He tilts his head, "timeless... so that means you don't really have an age?" Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head, "yeah.. you act like my familiar in return of having a relationship with me," he glances to the side with a soft blush.

"Blaise is fine and yest you will act as my lover, Wife or whatever you call it here." He said looking at him. "Tho I could make you my torture slave if that would work better?" He said smiling. "I have free will unlike the other Familiars here got it." He said smiling looking at him. "You can pick what one you want to be I just assumed you would rather be my lover." He said smiling. "You summoned me so I thought it might be a reward for doing so."

Kai nods his head slowly and looks at Blaise. He blinks a couple of times and bites his bottom lip, shaking his head, "w-well what would the tortures be," he tilts his head to the side. Rubbing the back of his head, not liking the idea of being tortured too much so he nods his head, "then... I will be your lover," he smiles softly.

"Torture do you really want to know how I torture people?" He said giving a really evil smile. "Lover it will be, I do have to say I am a little rough in the bed. Just fyi." He said smiling at him and kissed his new lover. "When is your next class or are you done for the day?" Blaise asked part of him wanted to do nothing more, but make Kai scream his name begging for him to stop, The other half needed to know where he was and what time period it was.

Kai looks at Blaise and blinks a couple of times, shaking his head quickly with his eyes closed, "n-no that's okay," he scratches the back of his head. He opens his eyes and perks his head up, blushing a bit and bites his bottom lip, "o-oh? I guess I will.. keep that in mind," he kisses Blaise as he kisses him. "Uhhh," Kai looks at his watch while rubbing the back of his head while looking at Blaise, "I am done with my classes for the day."

"Alright so we have two options now. You show me around so I can take in everything or I make make you scream my name all night long." He said wondering what one the boy will pick. Blaise was betting on the first one this boy seemed two shy for the second one, but it was going to happen sooner or later his demon inside would need to be satisfied. Sooner than later was better because he became violent if not and sex would be the only thing in his world he could do to keep the demon tamed. Blaise could go home, but what fun would that be now that he had a human play toy.

"Well.. I personally think you will be too bored looking around the school," Kai rubs the back of his head. He blinks a bit as he looks at Blaise, blushing softly, "s-scream your name? Are.. you trying to say your in need of.. some sex or something," he scratches his cheek a bit, unsure how to react. Biting his bottom lip a bit and looks at Blaise, "how about this.. I will let you pick since I did drag you away from your home so I think it will only be fair if you got to pick between having a tour or.. having sex."

"I don't need it now, but soon I will." he said smiling at the young male. "Its the only way for the demon part of me to be happy." He said looking at him. "At least that you will approve of there are other ways, but right now I'm sure you don't want me to kill anyone." he said. "If you do I don't need sex." he whispered into the males ear. "After all you are mine now." he whispered. "But you are to make the answer I don't want to answer for you I do need to know what time this is because I am still not sure myself Time moves different when in the demon world."