~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai blinks and shakes his head slowly, "d-don't worry about it, I will see them at some point when you bring me down with you," he smiles a little. He nods his head with a smile as he looks at the great dane and shakes his head, "nah I am sure the dog is pretty well fed. There are some people eating in the park and the dog isn't going after their food."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"Alright its up to you I never know what you want so just let me know." he said smiling then thought about it as he looked at the dog again and smiled. "Alright thanks for telling me if you didn't me I would think they were starving." he said and looked at him.

Kai smiles and nods his head, "yeah of course. I mean... there are some certain situations you know what you want from me," he sticks his tongue out a little and laughs softly. He looks at Blaise and nods his head, "yeah it's no problem," he leans over and kisses Blaise's cheek with a smile.

Blaise gave a big smile at that and then shook his head. "You know a way to a man's heart." he said smiling as he pointed to a border collie. "We have some of those down there. Most of them are really sweet." he said smiling and then grabbed Kai's hand. "Yeah there are so many types up here that I don't know about."

Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head while blushing, "I do? Well... it's my first time being so ... committed into a relationship like this, especially to another guy." Kai looks at the Border Collie, "oh? You have those as well? Do they look the same and are they still consider hell hounds," he tilts his head and holds Blaise's hand. Kai laughs a little, "well... maybe a trip to the library will help you know all the kinds of dogs," he smiles.

"Most of them look the same because they were poisoned. thats the only reason why I know about them." he said smiling as he looked at Kai. "Well I am glad that you can be with me like this." he said watching a dog that was running up to people and barking, but no one was looking at it. "That dog there the one that is running to people now, it just died not sure what breed it was, but it was unjust it will be given two choices I wonder why it hasn't been given the choices already. Maybe it doesn't know its dead?" he asked

Kai looks at Blaise and sighs, "are you serious? Ugh... those people don't deserve to have pets," he crosses his arms while pouting. He smiles and nods his head, "of course, it's no problem," he kisses Blaise's cheek. He looks at Blaise and tilts his head, looking at the dog and notices no one looking at it, "I wonder what happened to that dog," he rubs the back of his head, looking at the dog but didn't have a good view to know what breed it was or not. Kai looks at Blaise, "I am not sure... but since it's not getting any attention, I am sure it will notice eventually," he sighs a little.

"Yeah it will, but it won't be good when he does. I heard its bad for a animal to say around too long you know."he whispered and shook his head. "I can gave it a choice, I have the power to send it to where it wants to go,but me being close to it will make it choose hell over heaven its just something that always happened when I try to help." he said sighing

"Oh... so it shouldn't be up here? It should be in the underworld," Kai looks at Blaise confusingly. He watches the dog, feeling bad for it as he looks over at Blaise. He rubs the back of his head, "well... what about me? I am not really directly into the underworld yet so the dog should be able to go to heaven... right? I just want to see this dog go to the right location," he sighs.

"Since the dog is still here you have to give it a choice when you get close to it you will know how it died if you can't see any signs on the outside of the body it was poisoned, because that dog I can tell it died too young." he said looking at him and giving him a smile. "Yeah why don't you go over and talk to it I am sure you can let it choose."

Kai looks at Blaise and rubs the back of his head, biting his bottom lip. "How will I be able to decide if it goes to the underworld or heaven," he tilts his head. He wanted to make sure since he didn't want to screw up where the poor dog was going to wind up.

He smiled and nodded. "Talk to him gently and tell him what happened you will know hold out your hand and tell him what one is which right for peace and left for revenge." he said looking at him. "The down will sniff both of him but just keep calm and tell him to put his face in the one that he wants to go to. Then after he rest his head on either the right or left hand let me know and I will send him on his way." he said

Kai looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, "will... he be able to talk back to me to be able to tell me what happened," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at the dog and bites his bottom lip, nodding his head as he slowly approaches the dog, feeling a little nervous.

"It depends on the dog. Some times you just know because of how they look ok just go up and you will understand." he said as he shook his head wondering if he could really do this or not

Kai walks up to the dog and bites his lip, taking a breath, smiling, "hello there cute doggy. You... seem to be lost," he holds out his arm.

The dog spirit perks it's head up and looks at Kai. The dog lets out a bark and whimpers a little, slowly approaches Kai and sniffs his hand.

"So... what happened," Kai leans down to the dog's level and looks at the dog.

The dog lowers it's head. As it perks it's head up, there was a bullet wound on his head and it starts to whimper.

Kai rubs the dog's head and closes his eyes, looking through the dog's memories. He could see the dog was suffering in pain and could see the dog's owner, in tears, holding a gun to the dog. "I see now. Well... you shouldn't stay here. Where would you rather go?" Kai puts one hand out to the left, "heaven or...," he holds his other hand out to the right, "hell? Do you seek revenge? Clearly your owner was suffering as well."

The dog looks at Kai's left and right hand, placing his head on it's head on Kai's left hand.

Blaise walked over to Kai with a soft smile. "What did he chose?" he asked not knowing what he gave him the option, but one look at the dog and he could tell what happened to the dog. Bending down to the dog he didn't really need to be told about what was going on. "You will be with your owner once again the place you are going there will be no pain." he said and raised his hand up. "Be at peace and know that no matter what you are loved." Blaise sent the dog to heaven and then turned away. "Thanks for doing that for me that must of been hard seeing his past.

Kai looks at Blaise and lowers his head as he looks down at his hand, closing his eyes, "he ... has chose to go to heaven. I explain the whole situation and he forgives his owner." He watches as Blaise sends the dog over to heaven and smiles, "I... am just glad I did it the right way. I feel... very bad for both the owner and the dog. I think the owner had money problems and couldn't take the dog to the vet .. so he had to do it the more painful and hard way," he sighs.

"Yeah that is always sad when that happens I have a feeling the dog didn't know what was going on at first and just needed someone to explain it to him. I am glad that you did that for him and he picked the right path. I feel sorry for that dog and ower, but at least he all his pain and suffering is over now." Blaise said with a smile. "I am sorry you had to see that." he said

Kai sighs a little, "I think... he was able to tell from how sad his owner was. They seem to have a pretty strong bond and to suddenly have such a rough decision like that to decide. At least the dog isn't suffering anymore," he smiles a little. Kai shakes his head, "I am ... just glad to help the dog," he smiles slightly.

"Yeah that is sad when that happens." he said shaking his head and looked at him. "Sometimes its hard like that. When you go to hell you will see all of the dogs fates like you just did and it hurts, but you can pick out who hurt them and make them pay for it as well." he said sighing. "Also you can see every evil think someone does as well. Most of them we let live in hell just normally but there is a special place for the people who hurt animals and kids." he said sighing

Kai tilts his head as he looks at Blaise, "are you gonna make me look at all the fates of the dogs in hell," he rubs the back of his head while he looked confused. He lowers his head with a sigh, "I feel so bad... animals can't really defend themselves so it's not really fair," he shakes his head slowly. Kai looks at Blaise and bites his bottom lip, "I... can only imagine. So where do the people go when they hurt kids and animals," he rubs the back of his head.

"NO I am not, but it kind of just happens when you see them." he said looking at him Listening to him he gave a big smile. "Well they go to the torture chamber and they get tortured for ever and always. They don't even get a second. We will give them any deaths, but since they are dead they heal fast and we do it all over again." he said

Kai blinks a little and sighs, "I can imagine... the dogs in hell actually seek revenge on their owners .. right," he looks at Blaise. "Well good.. they deserve that for hurting children and animals...," he pouts a little. He rubs his chin a little, "so.. the ones that harm kids and animals, even if they are dead already, they continue to get torture? Well ... like I said, they deserve it," he crosses his arms. "The dog we just put in heaven, the owner had no other option since they had money issues and couldn't.. take them to the pet to put down their older dog."

"yes they all do want revenge. Yes no matter what we even eat them. Since they are dead they can't really die. You know what I am saying most of them time we like to rip off the private areas of the people who hurt kids." He said looking g at him

Kai looks at Blaise and blinks a couple of times, rubbing the back of his head, "it sure is pretty extreme in the underworld," he rubs a finger on his cheek shrugging his shoulder. "But... they are people that deserve it so...," he sighs a little and looks at Blaise, smiling, "anywhere else you want to see? Or do you want to continue seeing the dogs," he laughs a little.