~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"are you sure you're full after a few tacos I really don't want to leave you hungry." He said as he ate some more of the food it was all so good and he couldn't wait to try more of this food that he's never had before humans were good for something.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"Hm? Oh I had nachos too silly, I will be fine," Kai laughs a little. "Besides I got stuff in my dorm if I do get hungry," he smiles a little and stretches, wondering what Blaise would like to try next.

Kai smiles and nods his head, "I am glad you enjoyed the food," he drinks more of his drink as he watches Blaise finish eating and laughs a little, "so are you full for now," he smiles and rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah I am. That was good and I love it I can't wait to try more food tomorrow. So what do you want to do the rest of the day go back to the dorm and go back to sleep I am guessing or something along that lines. I will follow your lead." he said smiling. "Oh yeah how much do we owe for this." he said

Kai smiles and nods his head, "we will also look it up online so you see what your options are." He tilts his head and laughs a little, "it's probably not a good option to go to sleep after eating." Kai looks at Blaise and smiles, "oh don't worry, I already paid for the food," he rubs the back of his head.

"oh you did that was fast. Thank you so much." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek as he got up and rubbed his belly. "That was really good I enjoyed it so much." he said looking at Kai wondering what they should do next.

"As they were giving us the last of the food, I paid for everything," Kai said with a soft laugh and smiles, nodding his head. Kai smiles, "well do you want to go back to the dorms and nap or do you want to go for a walk first and then go back to the dorms," he tilts his head.

"Ahh ok thanks for that." he said looking at him smiling. "I will leave that up to you I don't care one way or another." he said smiling and kissed his cheek thinking about what to do next.

Kai smiles and nods his head slowly as he looks at the time, rubbing the back of his head. "Well.. if we go for that walk, you might get hungry again," he laughs a little. "So... maybe we should go back to the dorms," he looks at Blaise.

Kai looks at Blaise while blushing and smiles a little, nodding his head, "alright that sounds good to me," he holds Blaise's hand and then heads in the direction of the campus.

Blaise smiled as he took off to the dorms wondering what was going to happen next and got excited about it as well. Blaise took Kai's hand as they were walking to the dorms and kissed his cheek every now and then

Kai continues walking with Blaise to the dorms and blushes as Blaise kiss his cheek at different points, making him smile. He walks onto the campus and then makes his way to his dorm.

"Alright, we are here," Kai smiles and takes off his shoes, closing the door once Blaise walked into the dorm room.

Blaise smiled and took off his shoes when they were in the room he was with Kai. Blaise smiled and looked at him wondering what they should do next as he went and got on the bed to just laid down.

Kai smiles as he watches Blaise and then walks over to the bed, laying down and stretches out with a yawn, "ready to get some sleep," he looks at Blaise.

Blaise looked at him and then he smiled and kissed Kai smiling as he did so he was so happy about this and it made him want more and needed more. "I want to cuddle you so much." he said nuzzling him

Kai kisses Blaise and smiles, nodding his head, "well then... let us cuddle," he then holds onto Blaise and cuddles up to him.

Kai blushes as he looks at Blaise as he was cuddling with him. He smiles a little and holds onto Blaise, continues cuddling him as well.

Kai smiles as he watches Blaise as he falls asleep, slowly getting himself comfortable. He then lets out a yawn and holds onto Blaise as he falls asleep as well.

The next morning Blaise woke up wanting to eat something without moving some snacks floated over to him and he started to eat while still cuddling Kai and making sure he didn't wake him up.