~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai smiles and nods his head, "yeah sure it's no problem," he laughs a little, looking at the menu and wondered what he should order. Once thinking about it, he orders a soft drink and a pack of tacos that way Blaise could try it too. He rubs his chin, wondering if he should order anything else as he continues looking at the menu.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"looks like it's called a chimichanga.. do you recommend the beef or chicken? I don't really know what is good here... Have you ever been here before?" He asked after thinking it over he decided to chicken and a soft drink as well

Kai looks at Blaise and rubs his chin, "well you would eat either one right? I mostly have had the chicken one that is pretty good," he smiles a little. Kai also decided to get some loaded nachos to share with Blaise.

"I just love food" he said smiling it is one of the best things ever. "I love food and I love to have fun I cannot wait till I get to try this chimichanga it sounds so good." He said as he brought chips and salsa out and he started eating the chips and salsa

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "well at least I know the best way to win you over completely is treating you to a meal." He smiles, "well I am sure you will enjoy it, it's really good." He looks at the stuff he ordered and laughs a little, "well... I think I ordered just enough food," he rubs the back of his head as he has some chips with salsa.

"Really I hope that I got enough food for me, but I am not sure." he said looking at him then sighed not sure what to do next or not. "Well damn I don't know if I did I hope I got enough food for me to eat." he said thinking about it as he was eating chips and salsa.

Kai laughs a little, "I got extra if you need anymore food," he smiles, knowing with all the food he ordered he wasn't able to eat it all as he eats a couple more chips with salsa, but then saves the rest of his appetite for the remaining food he ordered.

Kai laughs a little and nods his head, "well I figured it's your first time eating Mexican food so I wanted to see what you like and what you don't like, if it's even possible for you to dislike any food," he rubs the back of his head.

"I am not sure if it is or not I have never ate something that I have been unhappy about." he said thinking about it and looked at him. "Yeah I am not sure I would have to wait to find out I guess." he said then blew Kai a kiss.

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "yeah you don't seem like a real picky eater," he smiles a little as he goes to get his food. He pays for the food and blushes a little while looking at Blaise, walking back over to him and tries one of the tacos.

"not really demons will eat almost anything as long as it doesn't eat them first it's just basically how we were raised" he said everything at his mate and ate some more chips waiting for his food

Kai laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah that sounds about right." He watches as Blaise was still waiting and gives Blaise a taco, "do you want this while you wait," he smiles.

"Sure." Blaise said and ate one of his taco's and then took a big smile as his food soon came out and was set in front of him and he started to eat the food as well happy that he was eating more of the food and it was really good as well. "Wow I love this food."

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little as he eats more of his taco, watching as Blaise eats. "Well I am glad your enjoying the food," he smiles as he eats another taco.

Kai smiles as Blaise was enjoying the food, "well I am glad your enjoying it and I can't wait for you to try the other food we have to offer here," he mentions as he continues eating.

"I cannot wait to try the other food equality off of your eyes it makes me happy this food is so good and I can't wait for the next meal. That I can try I'm sure it's going to be delicious" he said smiling

Kai laughs a little and nods his head while he eats another taco, "there is alot of restaurants here so I am sure you will look forward to all the kinds of food we have here," he drinks some of his drink.

"Can't wait can we eat at a different one everyday? If so I might find some food for them to make where I live." he said smiling and looked at him wonder what they should do next. "Any way I can't wait." he said looking at his food and eating all of it

Kai looks at Blaise while he was eating and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah sure, that sounds good to me." He looks at Blaise and smiles, "I am sure, you can't. You will be trying different foods everyday pretty much," he laughs a little as he continues eating.

"I can't wait." he said smiling and looked at him. "YEah you got me I am excited about all the new foods I am going to be trying and it makes me happy thinking about it." he said smiling

Kai looks at Blaise and then laughs a little, "I never seen someone so excited to try new food," he smiles a little as he finishes his taco. "Are you done eating already? Do you want some more tacos? Or maybe more of these loaded nachos," he looks at Blaise and smiles, drinking some of his drink.

"Yeah I really am I haven't had may new foods." he said smiling and looked at him. "Yeah I am done and sure I will take some more if you are not going to eat them sorry demon's eat fast and a lot." he said smiling.

"Well I am glad I am giving you the chance to try new foods," Kai smiles a little as he opens another taco, eating it. He laughs a little, "that is why I order so many. I figured you would still be hungry," he pushes the box towards Blaise, "besides I usually get full after a few tacos anyway, plus I had nachos," he laughs a little and goes back to eating.